Suvan VM ~ Enna Sona - Page 5

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Isabel

I second your opinion.....where is Bucky hiding by the way...

Mela Babu padhai kar rahi hogi!

(Maybe my babu is studying)

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Mela Babu padhai kar rahi hogi!

(Maybe my babu is studying)

What is babu?

Babu is a word derived from baby. I

Girlfriends-Boyfriends(mostly the youngsters) call their respective partners shona(gold) and babu.

When Suvan were  on their first night out Devika called Shravan and called him babu, that's why I and Bucky call each other Babu to tease each other.

Babu is a word derived from baby. I

Girlfriends-Boyfriends(mostly the youngsters) call their respective partners shona(gold) and babu.

When Suvan were  on their first night out Devika called Shravan and called him babu, that's why I and Bucky call each other Babu to tease each other.

Got it...Granny....babu is Hindi version of babe

Got it...Granny....babu is Hindi version of babe

No dear! don't call me granny I am the youngest in forum I guess😆

Yup but you don't call a boy a babe unless its sarcastic or humorous but you can call both girls as well as boys Babu.

Yup but you don't call a boy a babe unless its sarcastic or humorous but you can call both girls as well as boys Babu.

@Bold I call boys babe all the time ðŸ˜† I tend to say things like ugh Mohit is such a babe meaning he's hot ðŸ˜† lol 

You guys corrupted another thread again...I apologize on their behalf, Bucky!

Originally posted by alina.b

@Bold I call boys babe all the time ðŸ˜† I tend to say things like ugh Mohit is such a babe meaning he's hot ðŸ˜† lol 

Exactly.......boys are also called babe...I was about to come back and apologize to Bucky.....but you did it for me.....Thank you.....good thing no one...made a category of thread corruptor in so-called Lavy's Award/torcher category.... lemme....get....Lavy tomorrow....why did I call her granny....she has no idea....coming to show her....

So sorry......dude you didn't like granny....... might have seen back to the future too early....but your knowledge in dudism seems to comparable to granny's knowledge with technology🤣......I'm teasing you....buddy....if in case you are not aware of when kids have headaches we ask them the type.....one of the types is like when you're explaining your granma about technology.....that's pretty popular with them...

Pin on This entertains me

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago

Originally posted by alina.b

I never heard a boy being called babe in India so thought it isn't used for boys😆 Sorry!

Yes Bucky, sorry for corrupting this beautiful thread😭

Exactly.......boys are also called babe...I was about to come back and apologize to Bucky.....but you did it for me.....Thank you.....good thing no one...made a category of thread corruptor in so-called Lavy's Award/torcher category.... lemme....get....Lavy tomorrow....why did I call her granny....she has no idea....coming to show her....