Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

Ok so something embarrassing to admit that I just realized. I think I subconsciously suggested this song because Mohit looks like a guy I used to have a crush on and I listened to this song a lot during that time. So, I think my brain associates this song with people who look like Mohit or the guy I used to like. I probably sound crazy but it's ok 

How interesting! Music is the language of the subconscious mind indeed! Really amusing how it can pique lost memories.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bucky

(Since I'm in the mood for Dean Winchester๐Ÿ˜†)

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Bucky- Very nice song and an awesome VM. keep them coming.๐Ÿ˜Š

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Nice to see you after a long time. 

Hope everything is good at your side๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bucky thumbnail

Thanks Razia๐Ÿ˜ณ

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tennessean

Thank you๐Ÿค— 

How have you been? Missed you!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Trying my hand at yet another VM. Let me know your views.

Special shout out to Alina for suggesting this beautiful composition. Dedicating it to you girl! I hope you like it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Enna Sona

YT : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCw0ZELT37I

GD

Hi Buckyji, where are you?......I may not understand the song well but the scenes and composition are so beautiful......loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....I also missed sending you a welcome note from the other thread where you finally came down from the stairs but I was off those days so the following one is for your that entry gif....hope you'll get it what I'm referring to...

The Rock What Can I Say Except Youre Welcome GIF by The Academy ...

Edited by Isabel - 3 years ago
alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Isabel

Hi Buckyji, where are you?......I may not understand the song well but the scenes and composition are so beautiful......loved it...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.....I also missed sending you a welcome note from the other thread where you finally came down from the stairs but I was off those days so the following one is for your that entry gif....hope you'll get it what I'm referring to...

The Rock What Can I Say Except Youre Welcome GIF by The Academy ...

Here's the song's english translation:

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/enna-sona-so-beautiful.html-0

It's one of my favorite songs โค๏ธ I actually requested the song and Bucky fulfilled my wish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The lyrics aren't "awesome" and it sounds better in hindi. But, I like the music.

Edited by alina.b - 3 years ago
Isabel thumbnail

Here's the song's english translation:

https://lyricstranslate.com/en/enna-sona-so-beautiful.html-0

It's one of my favorite songs โค๏ธ I actually requested the song and Bucky fulfilled my wish ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The lyrics aren't "awesome" and it sounds better in hindi. But, I like the music.

So sorry....buddy....I forgot to mention...I did notice that romance between Bucky and you...lemme get into more details in another one.....

Shy GIFs | Tenor

Isabel thumbnail

AHHHHH BUCKY!!! OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! I'm losing my mind rn! I'm so happy! I literally had a smile plastered on my face the whole time and still can't stop smiling. This is much better than I imagined and tbh the song should Shravan's title track when he gazes at Suman. The scenes were so well put together! Esp the last part when she is in the kitchen  Haayyeeeee โค๏ธ Thank you so much!!!

Lavy....look at that....our Ms. Touch me not's reactions......Bucky....you're the real dude.....to get it out...