Safar khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi🤣

deba congratulations for color change...🥳

now you are rocking rockerzz...🤗

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by -Ayushi-

Congrats on the 69th DT🥳🤣

Kaash MayRa bhi wahan pahunch paate🤣

🤣

sahi kaha.... but jahaan tak pahuche hai wohi bahut hai... humaari imagination mein toh mars pe pahuch gaye hai,,,🤣

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

🤣

sahi kaha.... but jahaan tak pahuche hai wohi bahut hai... humaari imagination mein toh mars pe pahuch gaye hai,,,🤣

Hummne toh world se bhi bahar imagine kardiya Mayra ko🤣

Originally posted by _._shibani_._

This one is for Darshi, Deba, Miss T, Shru and Ayushi for their brilliant supernatural headcanon about Rishi.

YOU CANT JUDGE ME, for you have me this idea!

~~~~~

On his 21st birthday, Rishi discovers that he is a carrier of natural poison in his blood when his mother tells him she is a descendants of the famous Vishkanyas and that as a child, he should have died of a snake bite, but didn't. She goes to prove this true but making him slice his finger and pour his blood into a mouth of a rat who dies instantly of poisoning. She tells him that her family was cursed to have a carrier in the least expected person and that the person could only be cured of his poison when he meets his true love.

Rishi, scared out of his wits and not wanting to hurt anyone, goes into self isolation and throws almost everyone out of his life.

Until the day his grandmother complains of a chest ache and he meets eyes with the handsome Dr. Vikram Jaisingh which literally makes his blood boil. He avoids the doctor as much as he can, only making him more curious of Rishi.

Finally, the two go on a drink night and get drunk to hell and back and kiss. The next day, Rishi realises that the two kissed and runs in to check on him, who is absolutely fine and apologizes for the kiss, hinting he has no such feelings for Rishi.

Antara sees this interaction and experiments on Rishi only to realize that the poison is no longer in his blood, that means, he is cured of his curse.

But Rishi, not wanting to bring an almost stranger to harm and scared of himself, doesn't confess his feelings to Vikram and tries to fit back into his odl life after about an year of isolation. 

He then gets to know that Vikram is in a difficult marriage and that he was only a rebound for the older man, which causes him a heart break, but poor chap decides to move on in his lfie, now that there is no madness going on in his blood.

~~~~~~

CVs, if you copy this, I have copyrighted this and want atleast 3 lakhs in cash for this story!

An awesome written headcanon 👏👍🏼

The ViSh couple is really an interesting one indeed😆

Also came across the edits of the cap... Beautiful Shibz...totally loved it❤️

I somehow have a inclination towards this dark background edits🤩...wish I can also learnt to some from you guys.