Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Maana dil da hi mera hai kasoor pt 22 on pg no 147,21/1

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi friends back with something new .

MAANA DIL DA HI MERA HAI KASOOR

Raman bhalla the CEO of bhalla's corporate was busy in one of his meeting when his phone rang.He make it silent and continued the meeting, when his phone eang again ,he again made it silent and was about to continue the meeting when  the phone rang again ,he got irritared and almost shouted ,after picking the phone " Sneha ,can't you wait for a while, I m not picking that means....

He was interrupted in mid," hello its not sneha, i m calling from city hospital. "

R(confused)- city hospital ? Why ? Where is sneha ?

L- I m receptionist over here , the owner of this phone has met a severe accident and has been brought in our hospital.I had been told to contact any of her relatives ,do you know her .

R-(worried)- yeah ,tell me I m her husband. How is she now and how is the baby ?

Rec- I can't say anything about her health, she has been taken to emergency, can you please come .

R- yeah ,I will be there asap .

Saying so Raman adjourned the meeting and made his way to city hospital . Soon he reached there and also informed his parents but before they all reached the hospital sneha died. She worked as a HR manager in a MNC firm and met with a severe accident when she was coming to office . She was five months pregnant when she died . Raman was all broken as not only his wife but his unborn baby too was gone leaving him alone . He immersed himself totally in work after their death and almost quit living a social life . But as he was a big name in business world, media always keep following him and always wanted to explore his life .

AFTER THREE YEARS

It was Sunday evening ,Raman was sitting in his balcony and was watching happily the kids who were playing cricket in society park . Toshiji came there with his evening tea and snacks,  she looked at him and spoke " mujhe laga tu koi kaam kar raha hai ,but you are sitting alone ."

R- no ma,I was doing work itself but when I saw those kids ,I started watching there play . 

Toshiji looked at him face which was adorned with a beautiful smile , she too smiled and said " ye bachche to hamesha hi yahaan kheltein hain ,main inhe roz dekhti hoon .can you see that small boy.

Toshiji showed a boy in corner who was riding his small car ,Raman smiled widened seeing the kid ,then suddenly it vanished and he spoke " ma agar sneha zinda hoti to hamara baby bhi itna hi bada hota haina ."

Toshiji's face too fell ,she caressed his hair and spoke " puttar tuhje aise dekh kar mujhe badi takleef hoti hai , its been three years ,what are you going to do in your life ."

R- kar to raha hoon kaam, i m looking after my businesses and doing good in that .

T- what about your persomal life , puttar main ye nahi kahti ki tu sneha ko bhool ja ,but kisi ki yaadon ke sahare poori zindagi to nahi ji jaati . 

R- ma you know ,how much I loved her .

T- I know but you should also know that we too love you a lot ,tu hamara puttar hai we can't see you living like this .

R- ma I know you are talking about secind marraige lekin aapko mera answer pata ,so please don't talk about it . I don't want to spoil any other girls life when I know I can't love anyone else .

T- what about us ,mujhe bhi man karta hai ki main aaraam karo ,logo ko dekhti hoon to mujhe bhi lagta hai ki mere bhi poti pote ho jinhe main khilaau but seems these happiness are not in my fate . I m so unlucky .

Saying so she started sobbing thats when Mr bhalla came ,he just entered and said " arey toshiji aap yahaan hain ,I was searching you everywhere ."

Thats when he saw her crying and asked being concerned " kya hua toshiji ,why are you crying ."

R(irritated)- arey kuch nahi papa ,wahi hamesha ki baat ,meri shadi mere bachche, how many times I should say that I don't want any of them .

Bhallaji- don't be so rude to your mother puttar , our neighbour Mrs Mehra has invited her for baby shower of her daughter in law and Mrs Sinha has a baby naming ceremony tomorrow. Toshiji feels bar when she visits these types of function thats why she is talking to you ,you don't worry I will make her understand but you should also understand not only you but we too are suffering along with you .

Saying so Mr bhalla went from there,taking toshiji along ,leaving a thoughtful Raman behind. 

IN ANOTHER PART OF CITY

I- Doctor,  how is amma ?

D- ishita ,I m afraid your amma is not good.

We have been treating her for long and tried to treat her through medicine but I m afraid to inform that we can't make her live on medicine for long . We need to perform a Quadruple bypass surgery to her as her all the arteries are blocked . She can always have a heart attack if we don't do that and you know ,she has already gone through two of them this time it will be last .

Ishita's eyes got moist listening to this but this was not the time to cry so she asked 

" what is the cost ?"

D- it will be around 5 lakhs , may be exceed a bit if you include ICU and medicine .

I - thankyou somuch doctor ,I will get back to you soon .

Saying so she got up and was going when the doctor said " ishita ,you have to arrange that money soonish may be in next ten to fifteen days ."

I- okay doctor .

Saying so she went out of the door ,she then went to her mother's ward ,saw she was still sleeping while many tubes and wires are attached to her body . A tear escaped from her eyes ,she walked out from there and sat on the bench outside the cabin . Unknowingly tears started flowing from her eyes ,she recalled how last year her father died out of cancer . Her father was a businessman ,not much big but he earned enough to give a nice life to his family . He had just did marraige of his first daughter grandly and was looking groom for ishita when they come to know about his illness . His all earnings and savings was spend in his treatment but unfortunately he can't make it and died. A few days after his death ,ishita's mother got a heart attack and rest of the money got spend in her treatment. Now almost all their money is spend and ishita don't have enough money for her mother operation . She was doing a job of assistant in a publishing firm but it was not enough to save for money for operation . She had already tried to arrange money from different resources but its not enough , even her publishing house is not giving her enough loan ,she can't ask money from her sister as her marriage was not that old , her relatives too had denied for help . She helplessly looked at the roof and spoke slowly " appa why did you left us like this ,ab main kya karoon ,kahaan se paise laaun ."

Thats all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated something new ,have a look 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome start di

Mr bhalla was right

They are also suffering seeing him lost and alone

If not more than raman but also not less than him💔😔

Ishita is also alone

Poor she......doesn’t have enough money to live 

How she will arrange such a huge amount ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap 

Too good poor ishu and raman 

Good start 

Please cont soon 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very interesting concept  dear 

Very emotional update tooo

Eagerly waiting 

Plzzz update  sooon dr ...

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update poor Ishita I hope raman and Ishita meets soon and heal each other

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Both r suffering 

She's alone

He have his parents 

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

Sorry for the late reply Di 

DipaliG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail