Kumkum Bhagya

PRANBIR FF: Mr Cool and Miss Nerdy CHAP 4 and 5 UP(on hold)

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Hii guys

This will be a college rromance.

All the characters are same as that of the show.

The time period of the FF is of the time when the show had just started.

Imagine the locker room shirtless scene has finished and the scene where Ranbir and Aryan were sitting in the canteen and trying to woo a girl is over.Prachi had disclosed to the girl that Ranbir and Aryan had placed a bet on the girl.

It is inspired from one  my favourite historical romance novels.

Chapter.                                                   Page

One.                                                            1

Two.                                                            2

Three.                                                         2

Four                                                            3

Five.                                                            4

Edited by ican - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_bibliophile thumbnail

CHAPTER ONE

Mr Cool, CHRONAXINE(the college student Magazine),

Some fool was spreading rumors about him again. RANBIR Kohli deduced that the moment he entered his gym and the fellow students greeted him with a knowing wink.

Some random juniors of his college had winked at him. Winked at him, for God's sake.He glared as he trotted towards the tredmil . Then he took deep breaths and had thought maybe he was over reacting maybe they had merely mistaken him for someone else.

He continued to exercise, some students were still gossiping and he strained his ears to listen. The comments—"Who is she?" and "So the cool dude Ranbir has done it again, that sly dog"—were accompanied by more noises. They couldn't all be mistaking him for someone else.

With difficulty, he suppressed a groan. God only knows what the tale was this time. He'd heard most of them. The recent one was about the girl Ranbir and Aryan had placed his bet on.The girl had broken up with her boyfriend just half an hour back and Ranbir had challenged Aryan that she would agree to go on a date or go see his football practise the same day.Aryan had even made Ranbir agree to the condition that Ranbir would break the girl 's heart so that Aryan could have a chance with her.Prachi had come to their table and had exposed them black and white.How in the hell had the piece of news reached their college magazine CHRONAXINE's  love, laugh and deciet coloum with an added spiced up twist he had no idea.

Two years before their college had revamped the whole student Magazine and had added many new features and columns.One of the new endeavours were the column of love, laugh and deciet. There was a huge letterbox placed on one side of the football ground.Students could place their love CONFESSIONS, queries  for relationships in the letter box.Someone from the editors committee or maybe someone from  the student community answered.This was a huge success and fun to read.But from the last few months Ranbir was the target of the editor of the article love,laugh and deciet.

Denynying rumours  was pointless. Why should anyone believe him when the gossip was so much more interesting? Thus he gave his usual response—a noncommittal answer.

Ranbir was sitting in the area where after gymming people usually sat to cool themselves down while listening to music. 

Ranbir saw Aryan approaching him with a copy of the college magazine.

This column reports that you've dated the girl we had placed our bet upon and her elder sister together."

"Love,life and deciet Column? In the college magazine? You must be joking."

"Not at all." Aryan held up the paper. "It's right here in The magazine."

"My God, where do they get these things?" Ranbir's eyes narrowed. "Though that does explain why everyone's was gossiping behind my back in hushed tones.Hand it here—let me look."

The coloum read

Dear readers

Looks like Mr Cool is on the hunt again.This time he has a motto more the merrier. Last week we had reported the scene in the canteen where a girl, her breakup and the BET was placed.Now it seems that our Mr cool takes his promises very seriously. Not only he took the girl out for a date but strangely and not surprisingly he was also found dating the elder sister of the girl.If some sources are to be believed then later Mr Cool also recieved thrashing from  the sisters brother.So what do you think of this kind of stuff.Is it love or deciet??let us know

Your truly

Lady Candour 

column editor of love,life and deciet 

Ranbir rolled his eyes,just what in the hell was this.It was true he and Aryan had placed a bet ,it was also true that the girl had asked him for a date and he had obliged.One could not say No to beautiful girls.But it was completely false that he had dated her elder sister at the same time and he had not recieved any thrashing from anyone.Why was the lady author after him.

He was a flirt and the he fact that he was one was not hidden from anyone.The girls who asked his for a date or proposed him already knew of this.

If you can find her/him." Aryan pondered. "No one knows his real identity."

"Someone does. . And surely there've been rumors—"

"There are always rumors." Aryan said.It could be someone feom the editorial team of the magazine or it could be a outside student, it could even be a teacher.The correspondence is through a letterbox in the football field that too in the shady area.It could be anyone.But no one really has a clue. This lady candour  keeps to herself.

Ranbir sighed over the years he had been a flirt.He could never decide from  the huge array of girls some had beautiful eyes some had long shiny hair some had plump lips.He had been a bad boy.But he had never been a play boy.

In the starting years he had tried clearing up rumors but later the Kohli  family had decided the rumours helped him.Their eldest son used to seldom come home.There were rumours ranging from he was a lunatic to he was gay to he had committed heinous crimes.

But the truth was that he was actually serving the Indian Army as a undercover agent.

So the rumours worked well for them.The whole focus was always on Ranbir, his mischiefs,  his girlfriends that people rarely bothered about the eldest son.

Ranbir:Aryan ,I know what I am.Papa is rich and the rumours are something we as a family encourage.But these rumors do not make me look charming, they rather may be look like a moron and a loser.We need to discover the identity.

The looked at the bottom of the column page.

It was written:

Do you want to expose someone who has hurt you ? Are you baffled by the behavior of the opposite sex? Are you tormented by an affair of the heart and feel there is no one to whom you can turn for understanding and advice? Fear not help is here in the form of lady candour.Write to her through the college post box.

Candour meaning

the quality of being honest; saying exactly what you think

Sweta10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

wohooo.. really nice!! I have a  feeling that this editor is Prachi who is out there to expose Ranbir and his antics! What fun:)

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So excited for this!!!!! It's kinda like gossip girl and looks like Prachi might be the editor

A_bibliophile thumbnail

CHAPTER 2

The final bell of the alarm went off........Ranbir was running late for college.He got dressed in just 10 minutes.

His mother say his rushing out of the house.She beckoned his to have breakfast.

Ranbir:Yaar, mummy I am running late.Sorry na.Canteen mai kuch kha loonga.Aapka energy ka gola sookhne nahi doonga.

He looked at his Phone and saw 7 missed calls from Aryan.He rushed to his garage and found Aryan sulking there.

As a apology, he let Aryan drive his brand new sports car gifted by his dad.

Ranbir:Aryan, sports car hai yeh, isse bail gadi kar speed mai mat chala.Dekh the tempo of the music and the speed are not in sync.We are as it is late for college, hurray up.

They arrived in college.Ranbir plugged his IpodS in and was looking to music.After all he was The Mr Cool, he had a reputation to maintain.

He entered through the college gate and a girl brought his football upto him.

Shaina:Hi...Handsome.Tum apne football kal college mai hi bhool gaye thae.So I took it along with me ghar par.Hope you don't mind.

Ranbir:Sweetheart!!! In emotions ke baato ko ,don't corrupt them  by saying stuff about mind and brains. I am sorry, aaj shaam mai personally aakar tumhare ghar se collect karon ga.Happy now.Ranbir winked.

Ranbir was walking backwards and simultaneously waving at the girl.

He collided with someone , instinctively he turned and held the person at her waist to still her.

Ranbir:Oh god..Why Prachi?Help me now ,as I brace myself for her lecture.Ranbir had to agree that even in anger her kohl eyes looked so expressive.He chided himself for thinking such thoughts.

Prachi:Ranbir dekh kar nahi chal sakte ho.I mean agar tumhara dhyaan flirting se and doing wrong stuff at the wrong time se hate, so that you can be useful.

Every girl you see you start running behind her to impress her even if she is not interested in you.You literally invited yourself to her house.

How desperate.A classic flirt.

Ranbir:See Prachi first of all, she had interest in me so I reciprocate not the other way around.It seems you are jealous since everytime I flirt with someone you are here to lecture me .Maybe you find me so irresistible that you can't control yourself.

Prachi:Aise kuch nahi hai.Maybe you have got a very high opinion of yourself and nobody wanted to waste her/his time telling you the genuine truth.

Ranbir:Seriously Prachi, then lets test it out?

Prachi ignored him and left for her classes.

Nick and Ranbir had bunked their classes and were sitting in the canteen discussing something serious.

Nick's father, the lofty, prestigious, and esteemed politician had vastly different expectations for his sons’ futures. The eldest son had expired, and now Nick's life, particularly his matrimonial state, was the the focus. It was a constant point of disagreement between the father and the son.He was driving Nick to get married to his elder brothers fiance for political connections.Neither did Nick nor the girl (Shelly)wanted to marry each other.

Ranbir:Nick dekh there is only, one way out convincing the girls parents.Call them here in the college, we will show him that you are gay, engagement cancelled.

After college Ranbir and Aryan stood near the gate ensuring that everyone left.

Ranbir saw the last students Prachi and Sahana sitting in the taxi.With this he turned away and headed near the canteen to collect Nick.

Near the football field were present the men and the women rest room(toilets).

Ranbir and Nick changed into their bermudas and sports and were ready for the scene.Aryan had already called Shelly's dad saying that the behaviour of their future son-in-law was wierd.

When Nick's father in law arrived he saw the two boys walking hand in hand and in a embrace that was certainly not friendly.He left hurriedly, embarrassed. 

Nick ,  Aryan and Ranbir high fied. 

THE NEXT WEEK

Has college's legendary man, Mr cool—so thoroughly exhausted the ladies that he must now move on to the other sex? Indeed, dear readers, you would not believe what this author has seen Mr cool and his friend was enveloped in a passionate hug the other week.Let us know what you think of this.A new love story or a warning to the ladies to stay away??

Lady candour

Column editor love,life and deciet 

Nick showed Ranbir the weekly Copy of the magazine which had become very popular.Now every student was investigating on his own trying to find evidence of what happened that evening.

“Really, it is utterly unconscionable what she has done,” Ranbir tried out . “It’s thoughtless, inconsiderate, and damned wrong! This is my reputation at stake! My choices! My image.

Aryan:How in the hell did anyone find out.The whole college was empty.Yes students had asked us the reason for us 3 staying behind but we had said football practice.

Ranbir:I have gone from the cool bad boy to the desperate guy.

THE MAGAZINE COUNCIL ROOM

“Storming in here, slamming doors,” Rhea carried on. “I warn you Ranbir, you may be the hottest guy of college but you will not make a scene here.

Rhea was the editor of the fashion police article of the college magazine 

Vaguely, Ranbir was aware of his hands balling into fists, he shouted.I demand to know about the author of the magazine, my reputation has been spread like a waste paper.What am I supposed to do clap.Who the hell is lady candour???

Aliya the lady who wrote and also edited other students  poem said

"Ranbir, first of all we do not know the identity of the author and even if I did, the column is not shutting down. It is one of the most read and successful column.

Ranbir slammed the door and flew out of the room in rage.He collided with Prachi.

Prachi:Not again.Aaj kaun se number ki girlfriend kae khayal mai ho ki you could not see me.She rolled her eyes .

Ranbir: "Prachi statue".Aaj nahi please.I am already super pissed at the college magazine column and at lady candour, I do not need your lectures on etiquette today.Saree tameez tumko hi hai!

Prachi:Wohoo Ranbir aisa kya hai magazine mai.Itna bhi kya ho gaya.She questioned him?Tabhi kehtae hai be a one woman man.Cheap kahi ke

Ranbir started at her.Offcourse Prachi would spend all her spare time reading novels or GK books, she would not know about the college life.

See Prachi women were beautiful, charming, delightful beings, each in their own unique way. How could I limit my  attractions and attentions to just one?

Prachi gave him a disgusted look and went away.

Ranbir had to soon make a way out of this mess.He prayed to Krishna jee for divine escon help.

Aman120 thumbnail

Part 1:-

Loved it, its very exciting,, i am sure that editor will be prachi

Aman120 thumbnail

Wow, would love to see how will he test that out,, will they like fake date or something,, oh my god that will be soooooo interesting

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loving this so much!! Please update soon🥰

A_bibliophile thumbnail

Guys 

I am sorry for not replying and thanking you all personally.

Will do so asap

Help and suggestion needed

What should be the future story line:

1)lady candour is kept and secret and revealed at last 

2)lady candour is revealed and forced to help ranbir

3)RANBIR and lady candour know each others identities are enemies and battle against each other??

Because Lady Candour has a reason for writing against Ranbir a concrete reason

And also she feels she should protect other females from Ranbir's flirty self 

gauri_tvfanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

option 3

somehow i can't imagine prachi as lady candour... IMO that doesn't go with prachi's character

so lady can be Ranbir's enemy (may be because of some misunderstanding)...n prachi helping him to clear his image

Edited by sanyogitaprc - 3 years ago