Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

He is confused. In one tweet, he said they don't care about haters and next tweet, they are waiting for haters to move on with bb14 πŸ˜†

I think he's bb13 bcs none take him serious these days. 

Yes his replies r contradicting here ..trying to either keep some suspense or confuse people ..

jyoti06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

if they have BB14 ... this year or anytime before that nach baliye or dance Diwani will be launched 

I am quite sure SidNaaz will take part in one if them most probably dance Diwane hosting .. because options are limited this year ..

So they will have to come out as a couple 

Dance deewane i think arjun only hosting bec on insta colors they put a vid of online auditions starting and there tagged the judges of the show and arjun ..

Indibandi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Can someone please tell me why is shehnaaz keeping her whole dress chain closed while doing that tiktok πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

She was not comfortable or her friend ....

Wasn’t it even difficult to move with that zip all closed while dancing..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

I'm surprised! Shehnaaz is stubborn and apne Marzi k Malik . .. she does whatever please her. She has never listen to Sidharth in bb house and now outside she's behaving like savitri ? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

https://twitter.com/Nightma21084552/status/1257595439357947904?s=19

hav123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yes his replies r contradicting here ..trying to either keep some suspense or confuse people ..

Honestly speaking I’m prepared for whatever it is and even if nothing Is there ...i don’t want to keep any expectations now ....it’s better accept what comes ....because all this now seems just random thing ....if something good comes it’s ok otherwise..continue watching sidnaaz on B.B. πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

hav123 thumbnail

I'm surprised! Shehnaaz is stubborn and apne Marzi k Malik . .. she does whatever please her. She has never listen to Sidharth in bb house and now outside she's behaving like savitri ? πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

Ya I. Feel outside I feel sid is the one who is taking all decisions...she is jsit following everything...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

but I m buying it! Sid does control and he does it in his way 

jyoti06 thumbnail

Nah! I'm not buying it. 

Problem is she will b only asked about sid and sidnaaz ..And she cannot lie much if its direct interaction ..so till they mk it official its better to avoid video interactions ..that mayb the logic here ..even sid is avoiding lives ..both r mostly giving written interviews ..

Edited by jyoti06 - 3 years ago