Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Why is this thread turning into a nightmare πŸ€”.  Koi mujhe samjhayega 

this guy is a con artist.. 

I miss BB13 .. he seemed silly but genuine .. woh Shayad Sid ka office boy tha .. 

yeh night mate just landed yesterday and making random posts .. 

Vishal is diplomatic .. Bach Gaya and he  wants to marry Arti .. even Sid was shipping Vishal Arti desperately.. 

He got them married .. when Salman gave Arti ki shadi ka hints he said Vishal .. 

Edited by msin - 3 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: intruderfast

Why is this thread turning into a nightmare πŸ€”.  Koi mujhe samjhayega 

Nightmare is the new insider πŸ˜†

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Achelvi

Who is this nightmare and why so importance given to this handle

He was found by Jyoti. Yesterday, he tweeted few things related to Shehnaaz making IG post and etc. He's probably an insider bcs he tweeted few things which happened yesterday. He was also the one to say aaj ek news ahne wali hai together with other big handles .. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

yeah I read it πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yesterday the handle was saying iss week bahut kuch hoga ..

Now saying wait till bb14 πŸ˜†..

Only his bts thing about sana posting it in evening came true though ..so mayb the handle knows inside news etc but dont trust everything he says ..he mayb taking fans ka phirki ..

But if sidnaaz r really waiting fr all haters to vanish with bb14 and only then mk it official then that will never happen bec every star couple will always hv haters ..And currently the count of haters hv gone low with lots of big handles flipping ..So they should not wait till bb14 bec iss saal bb14 ke chances kam hee hai with corona scare ..

He is confused. In one tweet, he said they don't care about haters and next tweet, they are waiting for haters to move on with bb14 πŸ˜†

I think he's bb13 bcs none take him serious these days. 

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Yesterday the handle was saying iss week bahut kuch hoga ..

Now saying wait till bb14 πŸ˜†..

Only his bts thing about sana posting it in evening came true though ..so mayb the handle knows inside news etc but dont trust everything he says ..he mayb taking fans ka phirki ..

But if sidnaaz r really waiting fr all haters to vanish with bb14 and only then mk it official then that will never happen bec every star couple will always hv haters ..And currently the count of haters hv gone low with lots of big handles flipping ..So they should not wait till bb14 bec iss saal bb14 ke chances kam hee hai with corona scare ..

if they have BB14 ... this year or anytime before that nach baliye or dance Diwani will be launched 

I am quite sure SidNaaz will take part in one if them most probably dance Diwane hosting .. because options are limited this year ..

So they will have to come out as a couple 

Originally posted by: msin

this guy is a con artist.. 

I miss BB13 .. he seemed silly but genuine .. woh Shayad Sid ka office boy tha .. 

yeh night mate just landed yesterday and making random posts .. 

Vishal is diplomatic .. Bach Gaya and he  wants to marry Arti .. even Sid was shipping Vishal Arti desperately.. 

He got them married .. when Salman gave Arti ki shadi ka hints he said Vishal .. 

Vishal don't like Aarti. He just doesn't want to choose Shehnaaz for hookup or marriage and he smartly avoid any trolling. Imagine, if he say I want to marry Shehnaaz πŸ˜† we will get hilarious tweets and gifs. 

Originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

Vishal don't like Aarti. He just doesn't want to choose Shehnaaz for hookup or marriage and he smartly avoid any trolling. Imagine, if he say I want to marry Shehnaaz πŸ˜† we will get hilarious tweets and gifs. 

that’s why I say diplomatic .. took somebody .. no fandom will attack .. even Rashmi fans would have attacked him needlessly ..