|| Shree Krishna Creation Gallery ||

Posted: 3 years ago

Jai Shree Krishna!

Welcome everyone to the 

C R E A T I O N   G A L L E R Y

of Shree Krishna forum

Post all creations related to the show ONLY

Follow IF COC at all times 

Also, do not quote posts as the page becomes unnecessarily heavy, instead use '@' to address the person's edits 

Do not post more than 4 signatures in one post

We're all set, just create away!

/Permission given by proteeti/

Edited by Mannmohanaa - 3 years ago

Here are some of my old creations from the past several years. Going to post them in groups of 4.

This was a siggy I made for Krishna Janmashtami a few years back...portraying baby Krishna's journey from Mathura to Gokul, in two different variations.

So those were all my old creations which I had saved. ðŸ˜† This is one which I made yesterday, portraying Krishma creating Dwaraka to protect the Mathuravaasis from Jarasandh. This was a track which was filmed in the original airing of SK, but it was edited out of later versions and re-filmed with SDB. I created this siggy imagining how this scene may have looked had it remained in the show.

This is another siggy I made a few days back imagining Shweta (who played Radha) as Rukmini.

Cause I'm loving them:

Another version:

OMG HOWWWW stunning are these  Janu, I'm glad I've forgotten some of them because now I get to feel like I'm seeing them for the first time again ðŸ˜† I forgot how perfect all the video sigs were <3 And the quotes!!! And Manmohanaa, love your RadhaKrishna stuff, the animation looks so cool on all of them! Can't wait to see more!