Suvan VM ~ Tum Se Hi - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Omg Bucky, I loved it!! This went beyond my expectations! Please make more VMs! Would love to see more from you! Hearing the song, made me realize that Shravan is a boy version of Geet from JWM ðŸ˜† The scenes were put well together and I loved the coloring!

Originally posted by alina.b

Omg Bucky, I loved it!! This went beyond my expectations! Please make more VMs! Would love to see more from you! Hearing the song, made me realize that Shravan is a boy version of Geet from JWM ðŸ˜† The scenes were put well together and I loved the coloring!

Thanks so much Alina🤗 Hoosh that's such a relief. I was really skeptical of posting it.

You've made this novice's day🤗

To think about it now, Shravan does resemble Geet in some ways😆 Esp the 'Main apni favourite hoon' attitude😆

Originally posted by Bucky

Thanks so much Alina🤗 Hoosh that's such a relief. I was really skeptical of posting it.

You've made this novice's day🤗

To think about it now, Shravan does resemble Geet in some ways😆 Esp the 'Main apni favourite hoon' attitude😆

Seriously, your VM made me Kanche wala Banta type of khush ðŸ˜† would love to see more! Lmk if you are open for song suggestions!

Lol Aditya and Suman are similar as in they are both terrified by the amount of energy Geet and Shravan have ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Will wait for it!!!😳

You're welcome🤗

One good Sherlock gif deserves another one😆

I surrender. You're the ultimate gif queen😉😆

I surrender. You're the ultimate gif queen😉😆

Thanks dear🤣

Coz the Sherlock gifs legacy must go on😆

Seriously, your VM made me Kanche wala Banta type of khush ðŸ˜† would love to see more! Lmk if you are open for song suggestions!

Lol Aditya and Suman are similar as in they are both terrified by the amount of energy Geet and Shravan have ðŸ˜†

Aww I'm super touched😳

@red by all means. I'm one-hundred percent open😆 Would love some song suggestions 😊

@blue🤣🤣

Aww I'm super touched😳

@red by all means. I'm one-hundred percent open😆 Would love some song suggestions 😊

@blue🤣🤣

Enna Sona from Ok Jaanu would be something cute to see on Suvan from Shravan's POV as he's always admiring Sumo ðŸ˜† but obviously it's up to you

Enna Sona from Ok Jaanu would be something cute to see on Suvan from Shravan's POV as he's always admiring Sumo ðŸ˜† but obviously it's up to you

That's a greaaatt song!

Beautiful 

scenes and lyrics match perfectly 

Please make one VM on Bakhuda Tum hi ho