Shree Krishna

||AT: VasuDEVaki: epitome of patience and sacrifice || - Page 7

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

Made a VD-Krishna siggy...this track is one of my favs! I just wish we had more Swapnil/Krishna-VD interaction. The scenes we did have were gems, but not enough, lol.

So beautiful ❤️😭 So much to learn from the longing and love they embodied in these scenes! And YESSS there needed to be more interaction post-Kans Vadh, instead we got an empty Mathura except for Krishna, Balram, and Akrur :/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: MagadhSundari

So beautiful ❤️😭 So much to learn from the longing and love they embodied in these scenes! And YESSS there needed to be more interaction post-Kans Vadh, instead we got an empty Mathura except for Krishna, Balram, and Akrur :/

Thank you!

And YES, the first time I saw this show, I was really looking forward to seeing a scene where Devaki FINALLY gets to pour her motherly love on her remaining two sons, which she had been denied all those years. Kind of like the post-Gurukul scenes from RSR. She deserved some cuddles, and I'm sure the original Devaki did get lots from her two babies, but SK's Devaki deserved some too, and so did we as viewers. I don't blame RS for not showing any with the limited budget he had, but I still wish the Kans vadh celebrations weren't so rushed. After all, the entire beginning of SK was devoted to plotting against Kans and defeating him. Now that it finally happened, everyone deserved to celebrate with no rush. 

Imagine scenes where Devaki and Rohini give Krishna and Balarama baths (like in RSR post-Gurukul), or feed them with their own hands, or rock them to sleep in their laps. 

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Incidentally, in this serial, did they show the story of Krishna temporarily bringing back his 6 brothers for Devaki to witness?

Found some more VD scenes for you in this clip here

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5glzs

LJR

IMO, they could have shown more of Devaki-Krishna, had they not shown so much dancing in the celebrations, where most of the songs were rewrites of that was previously shown in the Ramayana.  As for Balarama-Rohini, he at least had his real mother w/ him (unless one considers Devaki his real mother given that her zygote was transferred to Rohini).  But yeah, I think the serial could have shown a lot more of them.  As a viewer, I'd have liked that to come at the expense of the gopis and Radha, since I'm more a fan of Krishna's politicking & wars 😈

Edited by .Vrish. - 3 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

^^ They did show Krishna bringing backs his baby brothers. That story came after the Mahabharat portion of the show.

ImageImage

RamKiSeeta thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .Vrish.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5glzs

^^OMG! I never saw this scene. 😲 How did I never see this? LOLAAA, WHY DID YOU NEVER SHOW ME THIS SCENE???? 😡 😭😆

Aww, this is so sweet and emotional, and makes me wish Devaki and Krishna had more time with each other before his Gurukul.

LJR

IMO, they could have shown more of Devaki-Krishna, had they not shown so much dancing in the celebrations, where most of the songs were rewrites of that was previously shown in the Ramayana.  As for Balarama-Rohini, he at least had his real mother w/ him (unless one considers Devaki his real mother given that her zygote was transferred to Rohini).  But yeah, I think the serial could have shown a lot more of them.  As a viewer, I'd have liked that to come at the expense of the gopis and Radha, since I'm more a fan of Krishna's politicking & wars 😈

I always think of Balarama's birth as the Dwapara yuga version of gestational surrogacy. Devaki was the biological mother as Balarama had her DNA and shared her blood, but since Rohini carried and birthed him, and also raised him, she's the surrogate mother and also the adoptive mother (like Yashoda to Krishna). Krishna and Balarama were lucky in that aspect. They both had two loving mothers.

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, okay, I never saw this.  Actually, after the Mahabharat track ended, I directly jumped to Banasura.  Also skipped the few episodes dealing w/ Barbaryk, b/w Ashwatthama's defeat and the funerals.  Which was strange, given when Ghatotkach had died.

Also, shouldn't they have shown this baby revival episode after Krishna's return from the gurukul, since it was that event that inspired Devaki to ask Krishna to bring her first 6 babies back?

This content was originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

^^ They did show Krishna bringing backs his baby brothers. That story came after the Mahabharat portion of the show.

ImageImage

Edited by .Vrish. - 3 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Yes, this incident happened after the Gurukul and not after the Mahabharat. It would have been nice since we'd have gotten Swapnil in this scene if it was post-Gurukul, and I know he and VD would've carried off this scene even better than it was shown later on with SDB. 

My guess is, this scene was an after thought by the show writers, who wanted some material to prolong the show a little bit after MB war. So they showed random stories here and there, which may have been the reason there was no fluidity in the latter scenes.