So hi Jaanahi Jehu Dehi Janaayi

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Narada's plea to his Lord to allow him to know Shri Krishna during his avatar and be a part of his Earthly leela is very moving for all those who believe.

I'm not just talking about the traditional bhakthi, but all sorts of faith.

Faith, I believes is what sustains a person. And to feel the hand of the Almighty every once in a while, is probably the grace of the highest order!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Faith is that  thing only  which keep connect to God  and to believe God there is no place of  any logic  /scientific reason 

Logic /scientific reason never applied  in existence of God    and also logic  / scientific reason never applied on  God  miracles /activities  that how such miracle is possible 

wayward thumbnail

I have always believed in science and God both. 😳

I believe God is the one who has created the rules of Science, and that we will definitely get to know more about him as we progress in research/exploration! ❤️

surabhi01 thumbnail

I agree   but what is meant to say that  God action is not controlled by science  .  But yes science is controlled by God 

surabhi01 thumbnail

There is  no official updater  in this forum  . Until official updater is  not assigned  till can  mod, viewbie provide updates of  shree krishna  ? 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

There is  official updater  in this forum  . Until official updater is  not assigned  till can  mod, viewbie provide updates of  shree krishna  ? 

We might be watching the show on YT and not on TV so it's better that someone who's watching on TV take up this work. 😃

If anyone wants to take up the daily WUs they can kindly volunteer and can start giving WUs after letting me/Minaxi di know. 😳

Surabhi di you can too volunteer if you're watching on TV! 😊

surabhi01 thumbnail

Proteeti I think u can   create sign up sheet  to call members for krishna written update 

I am not able to give update because I cannot be regular and more over I am in mobile  so it is not possible to write long update  every time  through mobile 

And to be honest  not interested in becoming coolbie

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago
MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: proteeti

Narada's plea to his Lord to allow him to know Shri Krishna during his avatar and be a part of his Earthly leela is very moving for all those who believe.

I'm not just talking about the traditional bhakthi, but all sorts of faith.

Faith, I believes is what sustains a person. And to feel the hand of the Almighty every once in a while, is probably the grace of the highest order!

This scene is absolutely lovely, especially the innocence with which Narad says "kabhi kabhi apni mohini muskaan se meri or bhi nihaarna" smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42 The fact that despite asking for this wisdom, Narad is still shown worrying about Krishna when Yashoda Maiya ties him up and then when his miracles (specifically Kaaliya Daman) rase Kans's suspicion... IF need's a chef's kiss emoji to get across what I'm trying to convey 😆 That is the nature of bhakti, even when you are graced with knowledge of the truth, sometimes love just takes the wheel and overwhelms that knowledge and that's totally fine! It's all a package deal <3  All the statements on devotion made in this show just go straight to the heart, both in dialogue and portrayal.

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Proteeti I think u can   create sign up sheet  to call members for krishna written update 

I am not able to give update because I cannot be regular and more over I am in mobile  so it is not possible to write long update  every time  through mobile 

And to be honest  not interested in becoming coolbie

It's a fast tracked show so sign up sheet and wagera wagera will take a lot of time.

We have however added the category to the permissions thread, if anyone wants to do it kindly post over there. 😊

wayward thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagadhSundari

This scene is absolutely lovely, especially the innocence with which Narad says "kabhi kabhi apni mohini muskaan se meri or bhi nihaarna" smiley42smiley42smiley42smiley42 The fact that despite asking for this wisdom, Narad is still shown worrying about Krishna when Yashoda Maiya ties him up and then when his miracles (specifically Kaaliya Daman) rase Kans's suspicion... IF need's a chef's kiss emoji to get across what I'm trying to convey 😆 That is the nature of bhakti, even when you are graced with knowledge of the truth, sometimes love just takes the wheel and overwhelms that knowledge and that's totally fine! It's all a package deal <3  All the statements on devotion made in this show just go straight to the heart, both in dialogue and portrayal.

You remember the Prem ke Panth pe...yes truly this show is the one of best shows centered around love and love only!