What if I showed you the most magical place on earth - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

Baadshah mosque in Lahore 

Beautiful! 

is that Pakistan ? if it is then I agree that it is beautiful......

in fact pakistan has some very beautiful locale (as seen on internet), but unfortunately its government is more concerned about India and its internal matters then to actually promote Pakistan's own natural treasure to get more international tourist and improve its economy.....

Sorry to say but how can this be the most magical place when it was made with bloody bricks of a brother killed by his own brother.... 

Those bricks were meant to be used for something more potent... and the one who made it build this to commemorate killing of more innocent bloods.

Originally posted by Twinklingmoon

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is most the magical place on the earth. In magical as well as aesthetics sense. 

Agree. The whole world of Harry Potter in fact is magical. If only it was real...

Originally posted by Zeal17

Sorry to say but how can this be the most magical place when it was made with bloody bricks of a brother killed by his own brother.... 

Those bricks were meant to be used for something more potent... and the one who made it build this to commemorate killing of more innocent bloods.

whats the story ??

Originally posted by anjs

whats the story ??

Dara Shukoh, Brother of Aurungzeb, wanted to build a tomb for his spiritual instructor Mian Mir... He got red stones from Jaipur that time... But before tomb could be completed.. Aurangzeb killed his brother Dara to ascend the Mughal throne. He infact got Dara beheaded n send his mutilated head to his father, Shah Jahan. Post taking Lahore under his reign Aurangzeb build this Badshahi Mosque using same redstones which were meant to be for tomb of Mian Mir. 

Now backstory on Mian Mir.. he was a Sufi who was respected by Muslims and Sikhs both. Infact Mian Mir was very close to Guru Arjan Dev. It's rumoured that Mian Mir layed the foundation stone of Golden Temple in Amritsar.

Dara Shukoh because of Mian Mir was not radical like Aurangzeb and respected other religions he infact became pluralist. Dara has written a book on the translating Upanishads in Persian language.

Edited by Zeal17 - 3 years ago

is that Pakistan ? if it is then I agree that it is beautiful......

in fact pakistan has some very beautiful locale (as seen on internet), but unfortunately its government is more concerned about India and its internal matters then to actually promote Pakistan's own natural treasure to get more international tourist and improve its economy.....

Huh do you even know what ur talking about. Pakistans new government has strongly focused on tourism since in power and preserving and promoting it. I think ur views are outdated. 

Originally posted by anna143

Huh do you even know what ur talking about. Pakistans new government has strongly focused on tourism since in power and preserving and promoting it. I think ur views are outdated. 

Yea, I can see how much focused they are on Pakistan's own matters that even during a saarc meeting to discuss covid pandemic. Their representative mention kashmir.... Not to forget that when all saarc members attending the meeting were the country's heads, imran Khan couldn't be bothered about a mere pandemic, so he send some minister to attend the meeting while he himself was busy pandering to the military regime....

Not to forget how he kept quiet when some maulvi on National television mentioned that corona is spreading cause girls are wearing short dresses..... 

Yea, you are right. He is too much focused on Pakistan's real issues....

Yea, I can see how much focused they are on Pakistan's own matters that even during a saarc meeting to discuss covid pandemic. Their representative mention kashmir.... Not to forget that when all saarc members attending the meeting were the country's heads, imran Khan couldn't be bothered about a mere pandemic, so he send some minister to attend the meeting while he himself was busy pandering to the military regime....

Not to forget how he kept quiet when some maulvi on National television mentioned that corona is spreading cause girls are wearing short dresses..... 

I don’t understand why this bothers you so much. If majority of population is happy with what he’s doing and already made a significant difference in the country and representing our country in a positive light who the hell are you to be bothered? Hes done way more and can do way more than other corrupt leaders we had adn WE are happy with him. No need outsiders to tell us what to do. Atleast he has no blood on his hands. 

thats not what the maulana said again ur information is incorrectly interpreted. Kudos