Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Its raining GHSP articles!! *New Articles*

Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Geet has always been extremely close to my heart: Gurmeet Chaudhary ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/geet-has-always-been-extremely-close-my-heart-gurmeet-chaudhary-200502

Gurmeet Choudhary was confident about his chemistry with Drashti Dhami during Geet Hui Sabse Parayi days ๐Ÿ˜ณ

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/gurmeet-choudhary-was-confident-about-his-chemistry-drashti-dhami-during-geet-huu-sabse

My fav part

If you could recall your first meeting with Drashti. And off-screen bond with Drashti.. 

We started shooting together during the mock shoot and it was quite important as before that I had been rejected numerous times. So Mock shoot was the things that all would watch so, there were scenes we had to do together and when we shot that, after that I spoke to Gul and said that though we have met for the first time the on-screen chemistry is quiet good and I guess, something good will happen and post that we got a call that both of us were only playing Geet and Maan. 

Geet Hui Sabse Parayi made me who I am today โ€“ Gurmeet Choudhary 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/celebrities/geet-hui-sabse-parayi-made-today-gurmeet-choudhary/2020/05/01

Geet- Hui Sabse Parayi Re-telecast: Gurmeet Chaudhary Says, 'I Auditioned And Got Rejected 10-12 Times For Maan'- EXCLUSIVE ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

https://www.spotboye.com/television/television-news/geet-hui-sabse-parayi-re-telecast-gurmeet-chaudhary-says-i-auditioned-and-got-rejected-10-12-times-for-maan-exclusive/5ead2d7dde28444fe9eb6379

My fav part

What importance does your role in Geet hold in your career?

I have come from TV to Films and doing good here. People keep asking me how did it happened and I always tell them, 'Ye Geet ki wajah se hua hai'.  The character which I played in that show of Maan Singh Khurana had a lot of heroism. Every quality of stars which touches the audience's heart, Maan had all the elements. From being an angry young man to a romantic hero.  

Geet has always been extremely close to my heart. Actors generally keep saying maine ye show kiya maine vo show kiya and main proudly bolta hoon maine Geet kiya. 

Your jodi with Drashti was a huge hit. Why didn't we see you working together again?(good question๐Ÿ˜†)

We didn't get any such offers honestly.(None asked you and DD to work together in another show??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿฅบ) If something interesting would have come across, I am sure we would have done that. After Geet was over, I got busy with my reality shows and filmy career. We may have not worked together post that but fans tag us so much together till now on social media that I feel the show is still on. And I think those who were demanding to see the on-screen chemistry, will love to watch the re telecast of the show. 

Even after 10 years also we are getting articles about our fav show GHSPLucky us๐Ÿ˜Ž

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

wow... finally some acknowledgment! 

I am sure you are happy Madhu 

Madhu_31 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

wow... finally some acknowledgment! 

I am sure you are happy Madhu 

Yes!Me happy di..and its time to rejoice for all Geet fans right๐Ÿ˜Š

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gurmeet is free to give articles which maybe restricted in past.

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: suhaaana

why was he restricted? sorry for asking? 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous articles , and wow its amazing

Thank you Madhu for this and all your efforts 

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: khwaishfan

why was he restricted? sorry for asking? 

Usually when the show is on air media is not allowed or actors are asked not to say much about show. 

It's precautionary measures 

Maaneet-Cia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

My cheeks are red reading this...

Thanks Madhu...โค๏ธ

Madhu_31 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: suhaaana

Hmm..may be!

One of the good things that happened during lockdown..he got free time to give such IVs related to Geet๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Madhu_31 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous articles , and wow its amazing

Thank you Madhu for this and all your efforts 

Welcome bhai!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ