Posted: 3 years ago

What did y'all think of the film? 

I personally watched till interval and didn't like it at all apart from the Dooriyan music at the background. Left the theatre 😂

someone commented on twitter why was Karthik behaving like srk in My name is Khan..n i was like arey haan..seedha khara kyun nahi tha bhai pori film mein? n Zoe was so batameez..she pounds at her mother so loudly ae maa !! bohot hogya ab. Sara made Zoe batameez instead of rebellious.

At 22 she had completed her studies. already had working experience and was looking at leading event management projects at big shot firms. sara se bhi ziada tez thi Zoe.

sooo busy and accomplished she suddenly would become that she wanted to break up with bf because she wanted to make a choice between career and boyfriend. 

Like she never heard of multi tasking..women raise kids and make a career? n she unbuttons her top to go to interview and the interviews (group of 4-5 men n women) say we saw what u did in the camera..kia zarorat thi. she even retorts back to them with some nonsense.. like this is an interview??

aur bhi pata nahi kia kia anab shanab tha movie mein. Only Leena's parts were sweet. Arushi played it really well. 

I honestly thought that maybe Kartiks character was meant to be shown as a retard because of the way he was acting. It was so effin annoyin! I blame the director for the worse script and demanding both Kartik and Sara to act like confused ppl. Is this his take on modern love story? The youngsters have thr shit together more than he thinks! Idiot! 

Originally posted by juba

someone commented on twitter why was Karthik behaving like srk in My name is Khan..n i was like arey haan..seedha khara kyun nahi tha bhai pori film mein? n Zoe was so batameez..she pounds at her mother so loudly ae maa !! bohot hogya ab. Sara made Zoe batameez instead of rebellious.

At 22 she had completed her studies. already had working experience and was looking at leading event management projects at big shot firms. sara se bhi ziada tez thi Zoe.

sooo busy and accomplished she suddenly would become that she wanted to break up with bf because she wanted to make a choice between career and boyfriend. 

Like she never heard of multi tasking..women raise kids and make a career? n she unbuttons her top to go to interview and the interviews (group of 4-5 men n women) say we saw what u did in the camera..kia zarorat thi. she even retorts back to them with some nonsense.. like this is an interview??

aur bhi pata nahi kia kia anab shanab tha movie mein. Only Leena's parts were sweet. Arushi played it really well. 

I hated Zoe's character too. She didn't even act well.

Originally posted by mz.gigglez

I honestly thought that maybe Kartiks character was meant to be shown as a retard because of the way he was acting. It was so effin annoyin! I blame the director for the worse script and demanding both Kartik and Sara to act like confused ppl. Is this his take on modern love story? The youngsters have thr shit together more than he thinks! Idiot! 

Kartik is such a bad actor, and a bad person too. Misogynist trash ðŸ˜†

Same here! I left it at interval.

Both Kartik and Sara were beyond bad in the movie. It's like they were trying to be angsty and confused, but ended up looking retarded. Also, the conflicts were badly portrayed in the movie, there was scope for all of those to be resolved but the director stretched out those conflicts in an incoherent, broken manner.

Movie was unhinged and badly-executed.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Same here! I left it at interval.

Both Kartik and Sara were beyond bad in the movie. It's like they were trying to be angsty and confused, but ended up looking retarded. Also, the conflicts were badly portrayed in the movie, there was scope for all of those to be resolved but the director stretched out those conflicts in an incoherent, broken manner.

Movie was unhinged and badly-executed.

Imtiaz has completely lost his charm. Such a horror when you look at JHMS and LAK2..

Trailer crying scene was enough to put me off, didn't watch it

I blame the director and the camera work.

Such shoddy script and vision , plus those horrendous low angle shots of sara where we can see her mouth open and close like a sloth.Like why!

Sara was pretty good in kedarnath, here she was probably mis directed . Kartik , also same.

Imtiaz should retire.

Originally posted by YoWorld

I blame the director and the camera work.

Such shoddy script and vision , plus those horrendous low angle shots of sara where we can see her mouth open and close like a sloth.Like why!

Sara was pretty good in kedarnath, here she was probably mis directed . Kartik , also same.

Imtiaz should retire.

JHMS convinced me he should. What torture was that omg..