Hello and welcome to the Round one of
Can You C a t c h My Drift?
Thank you to everyone who signed up for the contest. You're absolutely going to love us after this
Well, may be not all of you..
Regardless, we really hope you have fun with this round.
We certainly did, putting this together for you
Now without further ado, here we present the c r i t e r i a for round o n e -
- Each participant will be sent a PM with a genre.
Do not share genres or your entries with other participants or other members.
- Your task is to write a blurb based on that genre. Make it intriguing.
Must be between 150-200 words.
D e f i n i t i o n: "A blurb is a short description of a book that is written for promotional purposes. Traditionally, it would be found on the inside back cover of a hardback. As paperback publishing developed, readers began seeing the blurb appearing on the back cover. Generally, 150-200 words are more than enough for a full blurb."
- In this round, we want you to hint at the genre without outright saying what the genre is. This is the most difficult part, so beware.
- Both rounds must be written completely in English
- All round submissions for this contest must be original and new. This means you cannot use previously written work or base your work on any existing stories/show/characters/movie etc.
- You have 5 days to complete the task.
- All the entries must be sent to .iridescence. by 08/05/2020 23:59 IST
If you have any questions/concerns please PM .iridescence. or xbeyondwordsx
Happy writing, everyone
.iridescence. | xbeyondwordsxEdited by .iridescence. - 21 days ago
Topic started by .iridescence.
Last replied by .iridescence.