Chat Clubs

Sidnaaz Unlimited CC 46|Lets look for Positivity & Unity[IO] - Page 2

Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

About rose task, for male whoever gets the rose in the end will get saved from nomination and whoever that person gives rose will get saved...last round was deciding round

Asim got saved and since he gave to aarti, she got saved

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Sid Sat off nahi that wasn't a trend.. it trended accidentally and people stopped as soon as they realized k they were trending.. like Fifi trended.. 

A non BB fan wouldn't even understand the trend, much less judge a celeb for it.. I have seen people judging fans for trends.. never celebs

If that's all it takes for Sid Sana to lose their mind and try idiotic things, it will actually be good for them k the SidNaaz hype dies completely.. they can be at peace

I know it wasn't intentional but Sidnaaz are popular BB personalities are trended quite often..I am just figuring out the reason behind this like everyone, las per info fed by all 3rd parties since fans listens to them so much...

See kheer its a never ending convo..as sidnaaz hasn't exactly confronted about it so all we can do is assume! Though i dont agree with their complete social media ignorance, somehow i understand their helplessness or limitations observing the kind of people they are and you have your own strong opinion about this which is absolutely fine! 

So peace here✌️🙂

Plus I feel its difficult to provide a real relationship all media hype without any significant project coning up because you want to shield it from all eyes as much as possible, call it a protective instinct..

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: DeliciousDevil.

She was saved on second week when Sidharth choose her over Rashmi and closed the door on Rashmi's face. 

I think the rose nomination was on 3rd week. Asim supposed to give Rose to Shehnaaz but he was scared that she will nominate him not Paras or Dey. Sidharth did ask him which he cleared to him. 

Once, Sidharth was so pissed with Aarti during a fight where she showed him attitude. He said "yeh sab nomination k din main dikhana" smiley36smiley36 

Yes it was third week. By the time Asim got chance only dey and Asim pics were there and if Asim gave rose to sana she would have sprayed on dey only. I think Asim didn’t trust sana. Yes I saw that it was best dialogue from sid yeh sab nominations mein dikhana and I think we were not shown footage where Arti wanted Asim to give rose to her. I heard something like that in episode.

Luvpari345 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Achelvi

About rose task, for male whoever gets the rose in the end will get saved from nomination and whoever that person gives rose will get saved...last round was deciding round

Asim got saved and since he gave to aarti, she got saved

Ohhh now I got it last round was only deciding round. That’s why Asim and Arti were saved. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

New thread.. new hope...😇

May sidharth and sanam are Resting in peace..✨✨

Wishing for better and happier times to strike back again.. Sidnaaz for FTW always.⭐️

Thank you jyoti for all the efforts you put so consistently...🤗

And is uma on a break?

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago
Luvpari345 thumbnail

Twitter is hilarious about sid not wishing Arti bday. I think everyone didn’t see previous live for Arti during her bday time . She told there also that sid didn’t wish her and this is second time she told

https://twitter.com/cap_weirdo/status/1256665132429688832?s=21

https://twitter.com/sidkiduniyaa/status/1256663735197933568?s=21

https://twitter.com/sunnny091/status/1256659598473396230?s=21

https://twitter.com/milenialparadox/status/1256661895672553472?s=21

🤣🤣

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

Just saw Ken story. His two friends came to meet him in one car. Also, Vikas is outside doing jogging. 

Is it allowed in Mumbai?