Suvan OS: Call You Mine - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Alina, please keep writing more such pieces. I am loving it❤️ shravan and sumo are so real n adorable...can't wait to read more FFs by you! 

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Alina, please keep writing more such pieces. I am loving it❤️ shravan and sumo are so real n adorable...can't wait to read more FFs by you! 

Aww thank you! That really means a lot to me! If a good idea comes into my mind, I'll definitely write an OS on it. I tend to write pre-leap stories as OS and they are pretty light-hearted. Whereas my FF currently is post-leap and is more dramatic. But, I'm glad you are liking my work. I really appreciate you leaving a comment ❤️

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am not sure if I have commented earlier but if not I am reading this the second time and its awesome..let me tell you long after EKDV2 is over I will come back and read this OS again...

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sambag

I am not sure if I have commented earlier but if not I am reading this the second time and its awesome..let me tell you long after EKDV2 is over I will come back and read this OS again...

Aww...Sam, that's so sweet of you to say!! ❤️ I'm glad you liked this OS that much! Well...I hope our show runs for a long time