Suvan OS: Call You Mine - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago
Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Yes I agree, some people prefer socializing a lot. It's their choice but understanding that someone doesn't is important. Frankly speaking, I am not in the favor of PDA, I love my privacy.

I'll love if the cvs read your OS and add such scenes.

P.S- I hope no one from the show reads the other thread😛

I know what you mean. There is a couple that I know and on IG they even post their text messages...that seems like a major violation of privacy. Also, I've read that people who try to show off their relationship on SM are less happier in real life. But, I have an extroverted friend who feels the opposite and says that by not really talking about your relationship, he feels that they aren't as serious, embarrassed, or something fishy is going on. I'd be more than happy if CVs stole my idea! Mohit, if you are reading this, please don't read the If We Met in Real Life Thread. 

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Even I have a few ideas, but not able to write anythingsmiley37

You should do it!! I'd love to read it! It's amazing how we all think differently and come up with unique ideas. But, I know you are also a student so if you are too busy, I understand. 

Originally posted by alina.b

I know what you mean. There is a couple that I know and on IG they even post their text messages...that seems like a major violation of privacy. Also, I've read that people who try to show off their relationship on SM are less happier in real life. But, I have an extroverted friend who feels the opposite and says that by not really talking about your relationship, he feels that they aren't as serious, embarrassed, or something fishy is going on. I'd be more than happy if CVs stole my idea! Mohit, if you are reading this, please don't read the If We Met in Real Life Thread. 

There are too sides of a coin and so are the reasons for choices. Yes, Mohit please don't read that thread and if you read it by mistake remember I am not Lavanya/Lavy I am Pranushka😛

There are too sides of a coin and so are the reasons for choices. Yes, Mohit please don't read that thread and if you read it by mistake remember I am not Lavanya/Lavy I am Pranushka😛

Aye...pranushka are not be blamed for anything😡

You should do it!! I'd love to read it! It's amazing how we all think differently and come up with unique ideas. But, I know you are also a student so if you are too busy, I understand. 

I have lots of assignments and classes all day...and I even have some stories to complete right now to get them published so no time😭

Aye...pranushka are not be blamed for anything😡

Pranushka won't be blamed for anything. I love them❤️

I just meant I am Pranushka(a name for a girl) I don't know who Lavanya/Lavy is in that thread. Who is she?😆

Pranushka won't be blamed for anything. I love them❤️

I just meant I am Pranushka(a name for a girl) I don't know who Lavanya/Lavy is in that thread. Who is she?😆

Lavanya is Alina's long lost sis🤣

He's going to be in a big surprise when he realizes that Alina Baraz and alina.b on IF are different...

Because I don't look like her 😆 I have wavy hair put it'd have to style it for hours to get it to look like that lol

Yes she is my virtual sister😆

He's going to be in a big surprise when he realizes that Alina Baraz and alina.b on IF are different...

Because I don't look like her 😆 I have wavy hair put it'd have to style it for hours to get it to look like that lol

He'll be speechless

Let's move to our 'that thread' shouldn't corrupt your beautiful thread😆

He'll be speechless

Let's move to our 'that thread' shouldn't corrupt your beautiful thread😆

I can't even keep track anymore - lets move to CC