Daya & Aditya File Complaint against Makers of CIF

Posted: 3 years ago

Dayanand Shetty and Aditya Srivastava aka Daya and Abhijit of the famous show CID Files have filed a complaint against the makers of CIF for non payment of dues… Read on to know more.

21 February 2020 - By "Team India Forums"

CID Fame Dayanand Shetty & Aditya Srivastava File Complaint For Non Payment of Dues Against Makers of CIF

Dayanand Shetty and Aditya Srivastava gained massive fame and popularity for their portrayal of Daya and Abhijit in Sony TV’s popular show CID. The show was a huge hit amongst the fans and post the show went off air in 2018, Danyanand and Aditya bagged yet another show titled CIF which aired on Dangal TV.  

CIF, too gained popularity and the fans loved seeing their favourite CID officers once again on the screen. Now, as per the latest reports by a media portal, the actors worked for around 6-7 months without getting paid after which they finally went to the CINTAA office to register a complaint.  

Along with Dayanand Shetty, Aditya Srivastava, other actors like Dinesh Phadnis aka Fredricks and Ansha Sayed aka Purvi too filed a complaint regarding the same. A source also mentioned it to Spotboye that it is a serious offence and it's like trying to ride on the CID wave and piggybacking on their success.  

What do you think of the above incident? Let us know your views in the comments below... 

Link to the article: https://www.indiaforums.com/article/cid-fame-dayanand-shetty-aditya-srivastava-file-complaint-for-non-payment-of-dues-against-makers-of-_160638

I didn't know it before. Just saw it and got shocked. Is it solved? Anyone knows anything? 

Originally posted by AS-Rifi

I didn't know it before. Just saw it and got shocked. Is it solved? Anyone knows anything? 

No update after that.

Originally posted by HIDEnSEEK06

I read this article 3 months ago on tellychakkar or somewhere else and then after a week I noticed it in the forum 

I don't think the matter is solved because according to wiki the last episode aired on November

I think this is why the show stopped and never resumed production again

Originally posted by Sainath-394-cid

I read this article 3 months ago on tellychakkar or somewhere else and then after a week I noticed it in the forum 

I don't think the matter is solved because according to wiki the last episode aired on November

I think this is why the show stopped and never resumed production again

I also think the same..but the PH are bound to pay them their due. 

I also think the same..but the PH are bound to pay them their due. 

Of course they have to pay thier due!

One more question missing bullet was aired on a day with Daya sir program,was that recorded?

Of course they have to pay thier due!

One more question missing bullet was aired on a day with Daya sir program,was that recorded?

No maybe.. it that was recorded then, Bento would have uploaded. 

No maybe.. it that was recorded then, Bento would have uploaded. 

Oh......ok

Nice signature by the way

Second funniest scene after the diaper one in the same episode🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited....

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 3 years ago

Oh......ok

Nice signature by the way

Second funniest scene after the diaper one in the same episode🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks😃

yes... the way Abhijeet was showing the size of the baby and Daya correcting him.. it was hilarious😆🤣