Posted: 3 years ago

Namaste

Part 1   : Below

Part 2A : Pg 1

Part 2B : Pg 2

Part 2C : Pg 2

Part 3    : Pg 2

Part 1

"Bye Sona. Sham ko milta hoon, ho sakta hai thoda late hojae aane me" Rohit said leaving their room to go to the hospital

"Aah" She dropped the small bag she was trying to pick up

"Kya hua? " he rushed to her

"Pata nai.. do teen din se right hand me constant pain ho rha hai"

"Aur tumhe nai laga ki tumhe apne pati ko jo ek doctor bhi hai use batana chahiye" Rohit said visibly upset

"It's nothing serious Rohit, just a dull ache in the arm and umm"

"And?"

" My right breast is a little sore too"

"That's it!! You're coming to the hospital with me right now. We need to get your check-up n tests done" He practically dragged her with him to his car

They waited in his cabin for her mammogram, MRI & ultrasound reports.

"Sir Tiwari ma'am ne aap dono ko bualaya hai.. Sonakshi ma'am ki reports aagyi hai" Said Tulsi breaking the silence in his cabin

"Hello Dr. Rohit , Mrs, Sippy. Please sit" Said Dr. Tiwari, placinging the file on the table

"Sonakshi, we'd done your mammography because I suspected some irregularity in your breast during the physical examination. And the reports show that there is a lump in your right breast"

The grip on Sonakshi's hand that Rohit was holding under the table got tighter

"But there is nothing to worry about yet . We will perform a needle biopsy to see if the lump is cancerous or not. The chances are as low as 20% so don't stress yourself right now" she said reassuringly

The journey back home was a silent one. Rohit was too shaken to say anything and Sonakshi didn't know what to say. So they both decided to stay quiet.

Her reports were to come in 3 days..

And they knew the next three days were going to be dreadful for them both.

On entering the room Rohit directly rushed to the washroom & locked himself in. He splashed cold water on his face washing off the tears before they could roll down his cheeks  "It's all gonna be okay, it's all gonna be okay.. I need to stay strong for her! She needs me right now, It's gonna be okay. She'll be fine, nothing will happen to her I won't let anything happen to her" he kept muttering, reassuring himself

He wipped his face, looked at himself in the mirror with determination "You'll be strong for her, you won't break down in front of her, you'll be her pillar"

He came out n looked around the room, spotted her standing in the balcony staring into nothingness

He had talked to patients and their familes all his life, reassuring them that everything will be fine that they'll do the best they can, that they should keep their faith in God intact.. But it seemed so difficult today, he was too scared to see her scared. He took a deep breath and walked towards her

"Hey" He wrapped his arms around her, placed a kiss in her hair & rested his chin on her head "Theek ho?" 

She turned around and hugged him tight.. Hiding her face in his chest. He tightened his grip around her. 

"Kuch hoga to nai na Rohit? 

Hamne abhi to hamari zindagi shuru kari hai sathme. aur agar abhi hi.." She looked at him with fear in her eyes

"Shhh Sona . aisa kuch nai hoga. Suna na tumhe Doctor ne kya kaha.. tension lene ki zarurat nai hai, aur god forbid, agar report positive aati bhi hain, to ham treatment karenge na.. Sab theek hojaega.. m here.. I'll always be there with you no matter what. Aur ham dono ko koi alag nai kar sakta hai ye baat yaad rakhna.. 

umm Sona do you wanna talk to mumma? agar tumhe unse discus karna ho to?" He said all this with a heavy heart but a strong front

"Nai Rohit Mumma ko bekar me tension hojaegi.. Abhi kisi ko nai batae? "

"As you say" he pulled her closer "Chalo lunch kar lein?" 

"I don't feel like Rohit, bilkul bhook nai hai. Tum chale jao neeche lunch k lie sab wait kar rhe honge. I wanna stay here  for a while, alone.. Neeche boldena thodi tired thi main to sogyi"

"Sona.... okay" He placed a long kiss in her hair and left , to give her some space

"How can I put Rohit through this. He's already suffered enough. Mujhe use batana hi nai chahiye tha" 

"Agar mujhe kuch hogya to, Rohit ki halat fir pehle jaisi hojaegi! No I can't let that happen. Par main kar bhi kya sakti hoon. "

" Mujhe kuch hogya to Mumma Pari Pulkit ka khayal kaun rakhega. How will Mumma bear another loss?"

"KPK ko bhi nayi Parvati dhundhni padhegi"

"Mere fans bhi kitne dukhi hojaenge"

All the worst case scenarios circulated her mind

just then a pair of arms wrapped around her once again.. How long has she been standing there?

" Tum ab tak yahi khadi ho? kya soch rhi ho" He turned her towards him "Sona, kuch nai hoga tumhe, okay? Tum apne Rohit se door nai jaogi kabhi I know that. Rohit aisa nai hone dega. Stop thinking so negativity okay" 

She looked at him in amazement as he so easily always reads what's on her mind

"Now come eat" 

"Rohit bhook nai hai"

"Okay I will" She agreed coz she knew how stubborn he can get

He feeds her the food and they sit together for a while and then both leave for their respective work. 

How are they gonna keep their sanity for the next three days

To be continued...

Just penned down a small piece that came to my mind, will finish it soon

The very thought of getting breast cancer sends cold chills through most women.

Cancer is treatable and yes, even curable, with early detection. Two simple detection methods are breast self-examination and mammograms.

Both women and men should regularly examine their breasts. Be concerned about breast changes such as painful or painless lumps, dimpling, skin puckering, skin redness, pulling in of the nipple or discharge from the nipple, or change in size or shape of the breast. If any of these symptoms are detected, visit a doctor

Thankyou for your time 

Love 

Pri๐Ÿ’›

My other works, incase anyone is interested

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5114549 -TS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5127263 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5132277 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5142749 -OS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5156953 -TS

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5161339 -OS

Edited by Pri94 - 3 years ago

Superb update and emotional update 

Thank you for the information

Continue soon

Nice start

Love it

Continue soon

Nice thought please update soon and please update unicorn island waiting eagerly๐Ÿ˜š

Part 2A

(Thank you for your immense patience)

Sorry in advance for this short update

Day 1 of 3

They both returned home from their work places, needless to say none could concentrate on the work, as they had their heads preoccupied.

Rohit had spent all his time in the OPD coz he wasn't sure if he'd be able to go check on patients without imagining Sona in one of their places. And that would've shaken his faith, so he decided against it

And Sona, she had to shoot for a happy scene today, never had it taken her so much efforts to fake a laugh for a scene. 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

They sat down for dinner with the family. 

Veena : Arey Rohit Sona kya baat hai aaj bade dino baad tum dono time pe ghar aagye ho. Kitna accha lagta haina jab puri family sath baithe meal enjoy karti hai. 

Rohit : Haan Mom, sab sath hote hain to kitna accha lagta hai. Aur abhi ham sab sath baithe hi hain toh I wanted to say something.

Aap sab, each and everyone of you is really important to me. I love you guys with all my heart and I just wanted to tell you that my family means the world to me and m so lucky to have you all in my life.  

He held Sona's hand under the table, both of them looked at each other with their eyes moist but full of love

Veena got up and walked up to Rohit and pulled him in her embrace. 

Veena: Rohit I love you so so much.. Tum bacche ham sabki jaan ho.

Par sab theek haina? Aaj achanak aise?

Rohit : Haan Mom everything is okay. I just realized how important it is to let people you love know how much you love them and how much joy it gives you to have them around you.

So I thought aaj ye bol hi doon ki ye family duniya ki sabse ajeeb family hai par mere lie sabse special hai.

Saying that he laughed, trying to lighten the mood. Everyone laughed at this and side hugged each other.

The rest of the dinner was done chatting and discussing how their day went etc, everyone left for their rooms after dinner

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rohit came back to his room after talking to Nishi.  

(Nishi had called him to her room after dinner. She knew about Sonakshi. Dr. Tiwari was her friend and had told her about Sonakshi's visit to the hospital.

Nishi had assured him that everything will be alright and how he had to be strong for Sonakshi and that she is there for them in whichever way they needed her to be. Coz even that she knew Rohit would take very good care of Sonkashi she also knew that he needed someone's support and strength just as much.)

By the time he came back to him room, Sonakshi had already fallen asleep. He changed his clothes and slid next to her on the bed.

He hugged her to sleep, his grip tighter than usual.

To Be Continued..

Love 

Pri ๐Ÿ’› 

Originally posted by cutie95

Superb update and emotional update 

Thank you for the information

Continue soon

Thankyou

Originally posted by Muskaan998899

Nice thought please update soon and please update unicorn island waiting eagerly๐Ÿ˜š

Thnx

Will update that one ASAP :)

Pri this is beautiful. You posted this on twitter too no? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Part 2B

Day 2 of 3

6am, the tiny table clock buzzed.

They both woke up, cuddled in each others arms. Rohit gave her a heart melting smile and kissed her forehead. 

"Good morning beautiful, sorry I forgot to switch off the alarm last night, go back to sleep, it's your day off today"

She snuggled into him "Good morning. Nah I'll get up, don't feel sleepy anymore. Let's go for a walk in the park maybe?"

"Great idea, we haven't done that in a while, let's go" chirped Rohit 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

They both slow jogged together, side by side, breathing in the fresh air. 

"Thak gaya main toh, Sona. Us bench pe baithte hain panch min"

"Yeah I too need a break, come let's sit" Sona said wiping the sweet  off her forehead and heading towards the small park bench under a tree"

"Tum baitho main nariyal pani laata hoon"

"Aaj kitne dino baad aise park me aae hain. Ye maza treadmill pe bhagne se kaha aata hai" said Rohit, handing her a nariyal sitting besides her. 

"Rohit why do these nariyals have plastic straws, maine folding steel straws laake rakhe haina, these plastic ones are so bad for the environment"

"Baba sube sube lana bhool gye, next time se apne sath rakhunga bas" He said pulling her closer

She smiled at him & rested her head on his shoulder, he wrapped her arm around her "Mujhe laga tum ek hi nariyal laaoge do straws k sath, you know the romantic style" 

"Haha very funny, ab bas yahi bacha tha karne k lie. Main agar do straws daalke bhi lata to mujhe patae tum dono straws leleti aur bolti tumhara nariyal kahaan hai, bhugat chuka hoon icecream incident me wapas wahi galti nai karunga" He said pouting

"Yeah that was very much a possibility, tum mujhe ab mujhse bhi zyada janne lage ho na Dr. Surgeon" She said booping his nose

"Haan bohot acche se, isliye ye bhi jaan gaya hoon ki tum tumhare test results ko leke bohot dari hui ho par ye sochke ki mujhe tension hojaegi kuch bol nai rhi ho, haina?"

She looked up at him at the suddenness of his words "Rohit"

He pulled her closer "Sona I know it's not easy for you, par tumhe pata haina tum mujhse discuss kar sakti ho tumhare mann me kya chal rha hai"

"Rohit, what if the reports are positive. Tab kya hoga, sab kuch change hojaega, my life your life everything"

"Sona, firstly abhi tak aisa kuch nai hua hai to tum uski tension abhi se kyu leke baithi hoon, doctor ne kaha tha na ki chances bohot kam hai aisa hone k, aur god forbid agar test positive aa bhi gaya to ham dono milke sab sambhal lenge, cancer is treatable. Sona, no matter what m always with you and there for you, toh ye sab tumhe handle karna padhega is baat ki tension tum chodh do. Aur is cheez se meri life me kya effect padhega ye sochna bhi chodhdo. Sona, jab maine tumse pyar kia tha shadi kari thi tab maine ye nai socha tha ki Sona k acche waqt me uski khushiyo ka hissa banunga, maine ye socha tha ki Sona ki khushiyo ki wajah banunga, uski muskaan ka kaaran banunga, aur agar uski ankho me ansu aae to unhe pochne k lie main rahunga, uske upar koi museebat aae to main uski dhaal banunga. I didn't love you only for your good times but also for when you'd be at your lowest, I'll be there to pick you up, and if we both fall down we'll boost each other up. 

Maine us strong independent Sonakshi se pyar kia hai toh iska ye mtlb nai ki weak ya vulnerable Sonakshi se mujhe kam pyar hoga, agar tum kabhi kamzor padhi to main hoon tumhare sath.

Main nai chhata ki tum sirf apni khushiya ya apne good days mere sath share karo. Main chahunga ki tum apni deepest insecurities, apne fears, apni worries bhi mere sath share karo, ho sakta hai main unhe solve na kar pau, par ye wada karta hoon ki solution dhudhne me madad zarur karunga.

And a last thing, what is this my life your life? it's our life now, isn't it?? "

She was staring at him in awe "Yes it is, it is our life, you know you are the best thing that's ever happened to me, aur main janti hoon chahe kuch hojae mera Dr. surgeon mere sath hi hai. Jab dost tha tab bhi tha aur ab pati hai tab bhi hai aur jab bhoot ban jaega tab bhi rahega, mera peecha itni asani se chodhega nai. I love you Rohit, I love you so very much and I'll never want to make you feel any less " She hugged him

" Public place hai Sona, kya kar rhi ho. Kal page 3 pe headlines hongi "Aapki sanskari Parvati apne real life Kunal k sath public park me cozy hoti hui"

She laughed at his silly attempt to make her smile, and got up and dragged him along "You are so mean Rohit, chalo ab dhoop nikal aai hai itni, ghar chalte hain" 

To Be Continued...

Love

Pri ๐Ÿ’›