Suvan FF: Advices and Apologies *Chpt 11 (Pg.18)|Updt 20/07 *COMPLETED - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Veenapain

Loved the update Bucky. I also think Shravan is going to donate blood. Waiting to see what Suvan going to talk. 

Thank you Veena!🤗

You all are very close!😉 

Aww thank you so much Alina!🤗

I'd especially like such a  scene on Suman since she doesn't usually wear her heart on her sleeve. Her POV is still in a box for us! I wish we had more epis😭

Thanks for taking out time to comment every time. Really appreciate it🤗

@bold - she truly is a mystery! We hear Shravan's thoughts and he's more expressive about his feelings but we don't really know what Suman thinks. It's obvious that she is fond of Shravan but it is not clear whether she likes him more than a friend and maybe she doesn't know herself. But, it would be nice to hear her thoughts.

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

A beautiful chapter Bucky!❤️

Aww... Suman was taking Shravan's name in her sleep...

Kancha keeps on pulling Shravan's leg😆

Shravan's care is adorable❤️

Well written chapter!👍🏼

Can't wait to read more!

Thanks Babu!❤️

I'm so glad you liked it. Suman is a total softie at heart. I wish we get to see that side of hers on the show too!😆

Originally posted by Bucky

Thanks Babu!❤️

I'm so glad you liked it. Suman is a total softie at heart. I wish we get to see that side of hers on the show too!😆

You're welcome🤗

I can't agree more. I will love a scene where Suman shows her soft side!

Read chapter 3 now

It's nice Bucky👍🏼

Aww

Shravan watched medical videos 🤣

Bunty & Shravan's bond❤️

Shravan is so funny - I will need one bottle of blood after donating one🤣

So they will hatch a plan faking medical condition to escape blood donation 😆

Later half was emotional 

Aww Shravan cares for Suman❤️

Vijay also admire their friendship 😊

Ending was interesting

Kanchan😃

Thanks for update 

Read chapter 4 now

It's so cute

Aww!

Kanchan is best❤️

Loved the bonding of KanVan

Shravan climbed even ladder for Suman

He lost in her and felt bad for her condition ❤️

Aww

Suman was waiting for him 

Their interwined fingers ❤️

Excited for next chapter 

Thanks for update 

Chapter 5

The sun was up and Suman woke up with a jolt. Her head felt cumbersome, from the night's fever and from the medicines that had to be taken following it. She cursed her fate and pinched her forehead in an Ahh. It was enough to wake up the other Tiwari sister besides her. Kanchan had abandoned her position from the bunk and had rested on one of the chairs across from Suman to tend to her needs during the night. The patrolling was done right since Kanchan was seen uncomfortably adjusted with her head on the seat of the chair. 

She woke up with a kick, mumbling a how can you wake up before an alarm even when you're sick under her breath. Her hand instinctively went to Suman's forehead and returned upon assessing something. It had become banal for her to check the temperature throughout the night. Even then she was on her feet to get to the night table. Kanchan returned with a thermometer and Suman guessed her sister hadn't been contented with her previous self-assessment.

"Can take no chances", she said pressing the machine tube under her sister's tongue. Suman patiently waited for a minute and whined when it displayed a 99F.

It meant fever. A mild one. Yet labelled a temperature clinically.

"C'mon you can't be serious!", Suman sighed. "This doesn't seem like a 99 at all!", she said touching her head, followed by her neck.

"I'm sorry Suman but I'll have to let this out to the ears of Bade Papa and...." Before Kanchan could finish the sentence, Suman had sprung out of her bed, with the blanket almost rising in air cause of her sudden movement.

"SUMAN!" Kanchan called after her as Suman had already grabbed hold of her school uniform and dashed into the bathroom. To a layman, a common notion could've been a kid hating to go to school and then upon receiving the sickness voucher, making sure to redeem it from time to time. But certainly not the case concerning the eldest Tiwari child. Kanchan was left with no option but to summon the elders.

Within the next few minutes, the Tiwari clan except for Dumroo were inside the girls' room. Anjali knocked on the bathroom door. 

"You can go to school tomorrow beta", she tried reasoning with her very unreasonable daughter who at other times was the definition of sensible. Suman replied with silence and Vijay had to bribe her with a promise of taking her to the cantonment upon her getting well. 

"Rules are rules, Suman. Nobody breaks them in a Brigadier's presence", Dadu spoke in a commanding trail after a while. His voice seemed unwilling yet authorative. Suman knew she was weak when it came to giving a blind eye to rules and discipline and eventually gave in. The household celebrated in convincing their child to skip school.

"That's like my good girl!", Dadu said through gritted teeth. "You'll be all hale and hearty by night, could might as well jog to school tomorrow", and gave a heavy pat on her arm. Suman and Kanchan exchanged looks. Kanchan read her sulken face. " Can I atleast have my breakfast with Suman, Bade Papa."

Vijay gave a nod and she wasted no time in changing to her school clothes. She ran downstairs to bring the breakfast tray for them both.

"It's fun you know. Skipping school with a valid reason in hand", Kanchan spoke handing over the soup bowl to Suman which she responded with an unwilling hmm.

"Two girls in my class once missed school for movies!" Kanchan exclaimed. "You on the other hand aren't even ready to let go on a sick day", she said smiling through her coffee mug.

Suman gave a glare that read a warning for Kancha to stop.

"Civilian kids! They must be" Suman said folding her hands. "We aren't like them, are we!" she said conceitedly and continued "We have a discipline to follow, don't we?"

"Besides I already had to skip school yesterday. I need to catch up on stuff. I already miss it"

"Missing school.....or missing someone?" Kanchan's impish smile broadened  from ear to ear and she could've sworn seeing Suman turning red in her cheeks. Suman's voice faltered as she spoke.

"Stop it Kancha! Who should I be missing?" she spoke narrowing her brows.

"Umm....let me guess, how about the name you kept calling in your inebriated state yesterday?" 

Suman looked at Kanchan as if she had seen a ghost. She knew her hunch and what he had seen last night wasn't a dream.

"Don't you remember anything?" Kancha repeated after Suman failed to reply. "Well, you kept calling Shravan's name in your sleep and then he came visited you. I had to sneak him in of course." Kanchan beamed like she had bagged first place in a certain sneaking contest.

"WHAT! He....he visited me!?" 

A hundred questions were running through her mind. How could she have been stupid to call his name? Even more so when they were at a tiff. Why did it matter? It wouldn't have ever happened if he hadn't come visit her in the first place. She cursed her little sister for exhibiting a little too many of her acting chops at times.

"Why did you allow him in? You know I don't like visitors when I'm sick".

"I know. That's what Bade Papa told him when he had come to visit earlier. He almost shooed him away. It felt like he really wanted to see you. He looked worried and so then I let him through the balcony".

Kancha was quick to mutter everything in one breath, even then Suman had been able to catch the flying dreadful words.

"You.....did what!" "Oh my god was he okay, did he get caught? More importantly did he get hurt? Kancha are you out of your mind? You could've left him to trouble. I'm gonna kill you when I recoup my strength".

"Relax, relax", Kanchan said amidst Suman's fiery rapid fire. "He was okay. I know it was silly but it was the only way that struck my mind which wouldn't involve a loud door bell", she said throwing her hands in the air.

"Shravan didn't seem willing either but he seemed more than happy to see you at the end of the day" "Willing to risk it any day his own words"

"And...."

"And what"

"What else did he say?"

"Wellllll" Kanchan stressed on the word, purposely delaying on judging her anxious sister.

"Kanchan you're getting late for school, girl. I hope you're done with the breakfast". Vijay called from downstairs "And don't worry about Suman, we'll take care of her" .

"Sorry not now. I'll tell when I return from school." Kanchan said before taking one last glance at her swollen sister.

"See ya", and she was out.

Kanchan had just been in time to board the school bus and caught notice of Anish and Devika. They asked her about Suman's whereabouts and upon knowing wished her a speedy recovery.

"Aww I miss her already", Devika sounded like one of the characters from Barbie movies only a lot less genuine. "Poor Shravan was saved", Kanchan thought to herself.

Kanchan had just entered the school campus when she saw an unrested Shravan running towards her. Guessing from his gait, she answered 99 as soon as he approached her.

"Thank god! The temperature has lowered. And good that she's taking rest".

"Well it wasn't easy convincing her."

"I can know" Shravan replied absent-mindedly.

Kanchan asked him about the blood donation camp and whether he had enrolled himself in. He gave a slight nod and remembered he had been yet to cut his name off the list. "Bye", he said and trudged towards Khuranna's office. 

Khuranna Sir sat in a chair right next to the corridor window of the staff room. Shravan guessed that was for him keeping an eye on his miscreant students at all times. His expressions changed as he saw Shravan nearing his desk. 

"Umm Sir"

"Yes Shravan Malhotra. What has brought you to the staff room today." Khuranna spoke in an accent as firm as a stone and Shravan almost let out a giggle.

"C'mon be quick. Is it anything to do with your detentions? If so, then sorry, I can't help you with them."

"NO!"

"What is it then? Quick, Malhotra. Stop beating around the bush and vomit it out".

"Sir, Bhopali should've sent you the willing students for the camp list" . Khuranna opened one of the drawers and drew out a file.

"Ahh I see you have volunteered. Excellent work and for a change from you, Malhotra", his expressions changing to soft ones now.

"Yes, about that", Shravan hesitated and Khuranna had eyes glued to him. "That was a mistake Sir. Of course not on Bhopali's part. Had he known I couldn't donate blood due to my disease, he wouldn't have included me on the list."

"Hmm I see" Shravan had brought some of Bunty's made-up reports to support his case but Khuranna seemed to have believed his sham without preying on one.

"That's alright. You can go. But be there to help in settling other things. Consider it as a part of your previous detention which I believe is still pending".

"Sure. Not a problem at all, Sir", Shravan said beaming through his teeth and exited before his Sir could have a change of heart and reverse his decision.

4 elaborate classes followed and Shravan was quick to note down the lectures in order to fill in for his sick friend. It was a little amusing for the teachers and for Saheb who sat across from him but perhaps even more so for Shravan himself.

"I don't know how Suman excels at everything she does! This is hard work!", he said halfway, lifting his hand for a break from all the writing.

The school bell rang and it felt like an eternity had passed with the classes and note-making sessions. Shravan sighed a relief and packed his things into his backpack. 

He saw a troubled Kanchan at the exit gate and queried her.

"Good to see you Shravan. I was waiting for you". Shravan responded blankly.

"I got a call from Ma. Suman's health has deteriorated suddenly. She's running a very high fever. I was wondering if I could go home riding pillion on your bike?"

"Of course. Is that even a question to ask!? C'mon hop on quick". Shravan had already taken the bike out of the parking lot and when Kanchan had adjusted herself on the back seat, drove away as fast as a stallion.

-----------

A/N : That's it for now. I hope to update the remaining parts before the show is on air again. Keep everyone in your good  wishes. And may god bless us all.

Happy reading and do let me know if you liked this update :)

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Super duper update Bucky! I loved it!❤️

I feel sad for Suman... poor girl din't even get to know the whole incident😆

Kanchan is such a tease😆 as well as the cupid!❤️

Shravan withdrew his name?😲 I am sure his decision will again change at the last moment😆

Khurana was good! I am glad he didn't scold Shravan😆

Well written Babu!👍🏼

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

P.S- Probably this is the last time I am going to be the first one to comment⭐️

Edited by Pranushka_723 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

Super duper update Bucky! I loved it!❤️

I feel sad for Suman... poor girl din't even get to know the whole incident😆

Kanchan is such a tease😆 as well as the cupid!❤️

Shravan withdrew his name?😲 I am sure his decision will again change at the last moment😆

Khurana was good! I am glad he didn't scold Shravan😆

Well written Babu!👍🏼

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

P.S- Probably this is the last time I am going to be the first one to comment⭐️

Thanks as always Babu!❤️

You have been the first one on all my works! I'm gonna miss that! But sure thing, take your time to catch up as and when you can! Will always be waiting for your mast reviews!🤗