Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Thanks Lavy babu😳

Will pakka bring in Suman in the next😉

I feel I'm going too short with my updates. I hope it isn't bothersome

Welcome babu🤗

Will wait for Suman's entry😳

Quantity of words doesn't matter babu but their quality does!

And you give quality updates!👍🏼

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Welcome babu🤗

Will wait for Suman's entry😳

Quantity of words doesn't matter babu but their quality does!

And you give quality updates!👍🏼

The ever so sweet Lavy!😳 Thanks girl!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The ever so sweet Lavy!😳 Thanks girl!

The pleasure is all mine🤗 and thanks for the compliment❤️

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Will disclose it in the next😉

Thanks for liking it Alina🤗

I'm having a hard time with editing stuff. You guys manage it so well. Mera kuch na kuch faux pas reh hi jaata hai😆 Just fixed some

Girl, I agree with you...editing is such a pain but at the same time you don't want to post unpolished work. But, I think you did a fantastic job! The words are carefully chosen and the flow is smooth! 👍🏼

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Girl, I agree with you...editing is such a pain but at the same time you don't want to post unpolished work. But, I think you did a fantastic job! The words are carefully chosen and the flow is smooth! 👍🏼

Alinaaa🤗 

Really appreciate that.

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago
Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Read both chapters in one go

Aww

Loved the bonding of Devraj and Shravan

Shravan is changing now👍🏼

He got up early and reached school early

but Suman is missing 

Aww! He missed her❤️😭

Shravan is scared of needles but now he is volunteer for blood donation 😆

Excited to read next part - How Shravan will manage to donate blood and impress Suman

P. S. Don't worry about updates! Take your own time. They are pretty good

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You write so well. I just love reading the way you write, smooth is the only word that describes...

I loved the projectile comparison..I was laughing reading that..cant wait to read more..

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Read both chapters in one go

Aww

Loved the bonding of Devraj and Shravan

Shravan is changing now👍🏼

He got up early and reached school early

but Suman is missing 

Aww! He missed her❤️😭

Shravan is scared of needles but now he is volunteer for blood donation 😆

Excited to read next part - How Shravan will manage to donate blood and impress Suman

P. S. Don't worry about updates! Take your own time. They are pretty good

Thanks for writing 👍🏼

Thanks a lot for taking out the time to comment. Really glad that you're liking it.

Thank you for being so kind and understanding, Bhagu🤗

Bucky thumbnail

Originally posted by: sambag

You write so well. I just love reading the way you write, smooth is the only word that describes...

I loved the projectile comparison..I was laughing reading that..cant wait to read more..

Thanks a lot Sam!🤗

It means a lot coming from you. I'm beyond glad that you're enjoying my work.😃

Bucky thumbnail

Chapter 3

"Bhopali is clumsy as ever! I should have known".

Shravan was in his room striding. It could've rather been termed as prancing. Not like a lion but like a scaredy-cat. He had tried explaining his wits out to Bhopali, but to no avail. His fear of injections and needles and blood was beyond his tenure on the planet.

"It isn't that difficult! Feels just like a mosquito bite", had been Bhopali's composed reply. Well easy for him to say, Shravan reasoned. Mosquitoes don't suck a gallon of blood out through a rifle long needle. It was pointless of him to argue since Bhopali had already sent the list to Khuranna Sir. And the only thing that ever forfeited when it reached Khuranna's territory was either a broken jaw or a suspended student. Needless to say Shravan had come to accept a death due to blood loss.

Shravan's google history was overflowing with all sorts of medical videos. He quickly regretted watching them as the number scaled 50. By the 56th he felt he would pass out in the room itself.

The phone rang and it was his friend Bunty. Shravan quickly answered it with a stuttering 'Hi'. A few minutes in and he had narrated the entire story and the 'Khatron ke Khiladi task' that came free with it. Bunty gave occasional hmms followed by a very non-nonchalant 'What' in the end.

"Yes exactly! That was my reaction too" Shravan replied.

Bunty wasn't exactly fond of injections either. But he as a kid, due to his numerous hospital visits had gotten used to the piercings. 

"You know Miyaan, it's so much easier when you have people helping you with the needle work" Bunty said reminiscing the times when he used to have his arms pinned down by the medical staff.

"Well I'm not exactly having any help. To add to my misery Anish and gang are gonna be there as well. I'm going to have a great start into Suman's books with needing a bottle of blood for myself after donating one"

Bunty chuckled through his friend's pity. Shravan glared, then came up with a, "You wouldn't laugh if you were in my place".

"You know Miyaan I can never really know cause I can't donate blood. My health condition prevents me".

And then it struck. To both of them, faster than Bhopal express. They realized they could fake a medical heath condition to sneak out of the situation.

Bunty was quite proud of his genius which had always helped Shravan in weathering away problems. A quick research on the web and they had narrowed down the exact severity of his fake health condition to be. Shravan felt guilty to lie but it was the only option he was left with.

Bunty deciphered his friend's silence. " I know what you're thinking. Had Suman been here...."

"Suman!". He was cut by Shravan. Shravan promised on returning a call as he bolted across the room to enquire of Suman at the neighbors. 

The sky looked sullen but it wasn't raining like the previous night. He entered the gate whose sign read that it belonged to two glorying army men - Mohan and Vijay Tiwari. The Tiwari household like the entirety of the neighborhood was quiet and desolate looking. The sprawling bungalow even with half its lights out shined brighter than ever.

Shravan reached the porch and knocked twice on the door when no answer had come from his single bell. The door was creaked open by a limping Vijay and Shravan cursed himself for being impatient.

"Shravan?" Vijay was as surprised as Shravan. Shravan was expecting the ex-Brigadier.

"What are you doing here this late at night?" It was only 7:30, but the civilian had come to be privy to the army discipline.

"Suman wasn't present today. At school, I mean. And I wondered what reason it would be".

Vijay thought for a second then broke out into a forced smile.

"Suman.....well she's kinda unwell".

A number of thoughts ran through Shravan's head. Perhaps the medical videos were still finding ways to creep him out. " What exactly Uncle? if I may ask", he added innocently.

"She's running a high fever. My poor girl! But don't worry she'll be fine with some rest".

"If I can just see her and..." Shravan tried bolting in who was stopped by a hesitant Vijay.

"I don't think it's a good idea, Shravan. I mean I really admire the friendship that you share with your buddy but Suman beta absolutely hates being sick and detests meeting anyone. The brave girl rarely ever falls ill and when she does, it's so extreme that she's advised a bed rest".

Shravan sweated at the thought of Suman having to go through another trouble. He fathomed how difficult it would be for her since missing school or staying at home, doing nothing was never on her list. She loved going to school and planning all her activities.

"It won't be long" Shravan resisted Vijay's hold who still kept it firm.

"How about you come meet tomorrow when she feels a little better? She's in a deep slumber due to the medicines as it is".

Vijay almost frisked Shravan out and Shravan had to give in. He returned to his house in a frown. Vijay had been quick enough to shut the door behind him.

The dinner was quiet for the Malhotra family as Devraj was out on work grounds. Shravan asked his mother to allow him to take the meal upstairs and when given a nod, brisked up to his bedroom.

The phone rang again. He remembered his promise to call Bunty after the very abrupt call and surmised it to be him.

It wasn't. It was Kanchan instead.

"Shravan, hello? Are you there?"

Shravan didn't speak since he wasn't sure of the context in which he was being reprimanded for.

"Kanchan?", whispered Shravan.

"Yes, it's me. I heard you talking to Bade Papa at the door. You want to meet Suman, don't you?", she said without beating around the bush.

"Yes!", screamed Shravan and then realizing the raised audio whispered a soft 'Yes'.

"Well meet me near our common fence in an hour, at about 10-10:30. I'll make sure that you get to talk to Suman".

Kanchan had hung up the call before Shravan could question a thing.

-----------

A/N : That's it for now. Sorry I had promised of bringing Suman in this update but couldn't. She'll, for sure, grace the story in the next. I hope you're enjoying the story and not minding my infrequent short updates. Terribly sorry for it.

Again comments are really appreciated :)

Next Chapter (Chpt 4)

Edited by Bucky - 3 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS