B R Chopra's Mahabharat

How did Kurukshetra defeat Samay? - Page 2

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Though  bhishm  द्रोणाचार्य  was  quite old at that time  but still they able defeat  एक्सट्रीम  cold weather in time of war 

As  महा भा रत  war  was started  from  Hindi month  paush  shukla paksh  ekadashi ( this Hindi month generally fall between Dec and Jan ) 

And old people in Mahabharata  manage to fight skill fully in war with out wearing any wooden clothes during extreme winter 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoraSM thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: RamKiSeeta

Technically, the Pandavas and Kauravas should age.  The epic describes them with gray/white beards by the time of Kurukshetra war. It's just that shows and movies don't age them, probably because the actors don't want to be shown as old. 🤣

Only Krishna/Balarama did not age. Everyone else did.

To be honest, I wouldn't enjoy as much if they were old, The only reason I can tolerate that SP Mahabharata is that Arjun, Draupadi and Krushna are good looking 😋😋😋😋

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Someone should really try to incorporate their age changed kyunki MB does cover a really long time! 🤔

@Janu di, where did you find that? I never noticed it...show na please? 😃

surabhi01 thumbnail

B. R chopra. विष्णु पुराण is coming on DD national

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: surabhi01

B. R chopra. विष्णु पुराण is coming on DD national

That's coming of DD Bharti

I think that will replace Mahabharata

surabhi01 thumbnail

I think pradyumm is one who really beat samay  even Lord Krishna  being God stilltake time to become adult  

But pradyumm defeated samay   as it shambhasur  was killed by only pradyumm  and for that pradyumm has to be born 

So when pradyumm was born from rukmini  womb and when pradyumm was 10 days old then shambhasur kidnapped him and throw him in  the ocean   as shambhasur know that pradyumm will kill him  

But  pradyumm went into  stomach of fish   and when fish went shambhasur house and when fish stomach was cut then mayawati ( who is incarnation of rati)  who work as Cook in shambhasur house 

Mayawati when saw 10 days old pradyumm , mayawati immediately recognized that he is  her husband that incarnation of kaamdev 

And with in few days (with in 2,3 days)pradyumm  become adult  from 10 days old   and married to mayawati  and return to dwarika  through sky after killing shambhasur 

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 years ago