How did Kurukshetra defeat Samay?

Posted: 3 years ago

Have you noticed, under no circumstance, after the kid->adult leap do the Pandavas or Kauravas show any sign of aging?!

During the war, Pandavas were well on the wrong side of middle age, and still looked as vibrant as they could. In their age, their fathers and grandfathers all had flowing beards and even a tinge of grey.

Okay, Krishna-Balaram were Gods and so were exempt from aging, and chalo lets discount it too Pandavas also were good guys so Krishna anti-aged them, but what on Earth happened with the Kauravas.

Why didn't they age? ЁЯШЖ

I remember watching Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, there Sati's sisters were married to these really old people with long white beard, they remained the same throughout the show

I came to a conclusion that age and appearance of people in mythology is constant 

Wo to Ekta Kapoor k shows me bhi nhi aged hote hain

Ye log to Gods k contemporary the

Not even one grey line though?! ЁЯдг

Hinsi serial mein kaun age karta hai ЁЯдг

At  рджреНрд╡рд╛рдкрд░  рдпреБрдЧ  tlme  рдореИрдХреНрд╕рд┐рдордо age was реирежреж so in comparison реореж,репреж years was still young at   that time in camparison today

Technically, the Pandavas and Kauravas should age.  The epic describes them with gray/white beards by the time of Kurukshetra war. It's just that shows and movies don't age them, probably because the actors don't want to be shown as old. ЁЯдг

Only Krishna/Balarama did not age. Everyone else did.

Nobody ages on itv. Mother daughter and granddaughter all look of same age ЁЯШЖ

Text describes Panchali as middle-aged after Kurukshetra war.

Originally posted by RamKiSeeta

Technically, the Pandavas and Kauravas should age.  The epic describes them with gray/white beards by the time of Kurukshetra war. It's just that shows and movies don't age them, probably because the actors don't want to be shown as old. ЁЯдг

Only Krishna/Balarama did not age. Everyone else did.

Can u provide citations