•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 years ago

"Season 1 Season 2 

"Both season got some very wise and double faced Fans, perhaps cause of Actors adored before. But my words are for the others one"! 

"If a script is good, then anyone can be loved adored and of-course applud for their work as acting. Admit it or not your choice"! 

"But if script is weak and then no matter how good actor you are the name or your fame won't lead you anywhere. 

Or else Even the top Bollywood super stars end up making flop movies"! Doesn't make them bad actor"!.

"I never watch ITV series cause of how logicless and melodramatic it's often come up as. Didn't knew Paridhi Anirudh Ashnoor Saurabh before"! 

"Those who are ready to pull their hand to just come fighting with me if they have ever watch EK ITV show can understand why I said that"! If not I don't care"! 

"Anyway my point was these actors were not known to me I didn't knew their age hadn't watch their previous work.

"But I gave a try to this show cause of how caughty the first promo of PB was"! 

"From start to end as it's not coming anymore so nevertheless from start to end it turn out epic disaster that made my belief firm that dude ITV platform isn't for you to ever venture on"! 

"Daughter giving Wings to her mother women empowerment based show"! 

"Did this show gave us what they promised us"? 

"When I watch the promo I thought the show will be like a mother sitting her most time to family forgetting who she's and her daughter may not like it will like to gave a push in way to evoke her lost Passion"? And this the journey of Empowerment begin"! 

"Ofcourse my stupidity I was thinking it could take the track of movie made on granny and a grandson ways to make her recognise the real her and her family to understand her worth nor recall name though"! 

"But what I got"? 

• "Distance relationship (sucks proven in this), extra martial affair (common on West even in India now). 

•"Divorced followed taking ugly turn.(for entire family undoubtedly the most bad part was how the court case was carried on).

•"So called greediness to gain profit by short cuts, push the almost old age parents to go homeless by their own son.

•"Childlessness (still taken as failure of marriage). 

Season 2 

• Child abuse (ofcourse gender neutral) 

• Again extra marital affair (giving a light to another side of coin).

"All these sound exciting don't they"? Yes they do main reason hook me up to show from beginning to end"! 

"But was I disappointed"? Hurt felt cheated"? Who cares about my sob story as genguine viewer"? No one so I won't go on ranting about that either"! 

"But I will go about what I think about character and the actor who work on good and then worse script in same show"! Who gained applud then bashing as well"! 

Be it Babita (um hadn't seen women like her I can  bet even my great great grandmother won't be as her cause of how appreciable facts I heard about her the respect she have even now not only in my household but even in my village).

Mini (the most relatable teenager who won't be like her"? Bold daring rebel almost all of us are at age 18 are like her perhaps we boys are worse in this 😆

Hanuman (most non relatable character must admit) this one I admired, but even I knew can not become like him ever and just when I thought I can be they made him nevermind.

Neil (Is the only one I truly liked , he was most relatable humanly character for me) he gave many scenes which made me feel like yeah this show is made on mortal like us to. 😆 

after all not all use their body and fight if  they're going to be kicked out of house they paid rent to 🤣 those bulky guards I tell you laughed so hard at them when they just and his monologue they threw me out like one threw housefly from milk. 🤣

the sensibility to balanced professional life without effecting it with personal conflict😎 

unlike rest of people in the show little stress and food will get more salty  get entire family troop by your side even bunch of Restra employees,  but get angry on incharge employee for not coming and giving value to his professionalism more   

"And rest of us"? Are they worth talking about"? They always flip flops on their character somtime shown as someone so wise so emotional and good that when you expect them to be good they will break your expectations  

Only khatri was one to not disappoint me he was black ambitious greedy from start and he live Upto that with his creepy laughter till end 👍🏼

Disappointed anger and frustration over KK for butchering everyone even giving worse script to later on. 

"They had clear themselves it's not message board or Love story but then come up with new age love story"? Great fantastic 

wish was active on twitter Insta others before so I would have known the worse coming and pulled myself out before getting invested in this with my family🤓

"They created a charm of classic love decency (having three arm length distance to a spark of attraction could be evoke in hearts and surely woo the hearts of viewer with those old Is gold classic Bollywood songs 

"Then went downhill like filmy love stories"? With so much closeness no respect of personal space of ML (Season 1 to season 2)"!

from independent girl to so emotionally depended from modern diva to traditional One (Mini)"!

From no respect to egoistic innocence to dumbness to downhill villain( Babita)"! (Most hateful then Khatri). 

From noble humble to gravely insensitive verbal abuser (Hanuman)"!

Only Neil character got save as they will not be showing anymore 

"or else they were showing him at end like Ashok (but in victim way). who had no idea how old his daughter was , who was ready gave up everything and let go of his past.

start with someone else without coming out revealing himself fully"!

Like Ashok done with meeta not telling he's married have daughter 

not telling he's married and going through divorce procedure have daughter ( how much I hated and almost threw the remote on TV when Babita call mini meeta 

but didn't KK made her exactly that"? Meeta was strong girl with bad past and was unknowingly found herself evoking feelings for men like Ashok not knowing about him entirely and when she did was to late"!.  

"Here to similarly happen what does that make KK"? And where did the soulmate went"? For whom the entire calling mini Meeta drama happen"?  

The mother daughter (duo which we were supposed to root for and enjoy turn out worse relation) it was like my attitude towards other will be how you treat me 

at time will come I am going to blast on you and you will end up taking the shit with tears in eyes shock and numbness in heart cry bucket alone later on.

Pre wedding ceremonies Babita exploded on mini calling her to be responsible for her life mess, (the jealousy track).

And after that mini called her responsible for her own life mess including her (at her meeting with grand parents) 

"But most messy character Hanuman"? This guy was out of my understanding. Never get to understand his shady character the amount of time he burdened mini with his own cry instead pulling himself together was Worse hell he made me think what's the value of Mini in this show"? Everyone burdened her with their own emotional mess even knowing she's suffering from anexity disorders"? No one not once they cared to lend their own shoulder to her"? Not even the so called grand parents"! 

"That it pushed her to be protective of everyone in her life, 

the moment she got angry at her friend for being in relationship not because she was against the notion of relationship but because she was scared kid she was scared this love ruin everything it will ruin her friend to her protectiveness her fear gosh I could so relate to her. 

But no one not even writer ever try to go for that way"? From having trust issue on love then suddenly so much faith, that she cannot wait to have perfect family of her own with mother father"? A childhood craving of her to see her mother happy win over her fear of love perhaps the goodness of Hanuman did wonder. 

But but boom it wasn't love story dude get a Life it's disaster life season the amount of siyapa happen in the wedding with so many ceremonies I was exhausted and the wedding day killed the leftover sanity that I switch off didn't watch back for month. 

"But again did and what it was"? Hanuman Babita died (sadist Me was happy that finally journey of mini will start).

" but what it was five year later leap"? She's 23 ok well good more sensibility and as she was out perhaps gain wisdom to, her pain her suffocation as she heard the news was hard to take no one is ever ready to lose someone dear. She did that was touchy, 

But I was looking forward to her own life now so waited and again what a little bundle Arya (and I knew here we go the sacrifice mini will have to drop her career shit and I wasn't happy with it give her some life to enjoy).

Ok then happen entry of our hero oblivious 

"The show wasn't love story nor it was empowerment one"! neither it was on social message or awareness it was what it was I don't know even now"? Sound stupid I know"! 

The FL's were "Pretty much damsel in distress who need her knight on shinning armour"! 

But the ML weren't knight in shining armour but themselves same as FL's 

"The character weren't flawless, they were faulty but that's what make others Relate with them"! Here little shades of every character can make you relate"!. 

Such as 👇

• Social awakewardness of Babita 

• Ambitiousness of Ashok 

• Boldness of Mini 

• Helping nature of Hanuman 

• Strong stand of Imarti 

• Humbleness and Sensitiveness of Neil 

• Shrewdness of Isha  

Now coming to fans - like I mentioned above just cause you are popular doesn't mean your every show will be hit even if you got weak script"! 

Here went through few post and I understand what the season 1 fans are disappointed about not cause their favourite didn't got scene strong as rest 

"But because they were cheated as viewer as well as fan 

they didn't got what they were promised off like their favourite didn't got what she they were promised about.

"Even I was surprised to see Ash doing the adult role not cause I didn't expected her to do it ever but because watching her teenage role in season one so gracefully didn't expected this soon to see her as an adult but that's alright she still carried it out fine"! 

If only the KK was considerate enough to her age and given her scene worth her potential. Then I am sure I would have enjoyed it to. But nevermind they were the most to gain bashing will sure pay for what they done with entire cast by ending the show 😡

But what they did created fan war in SM just like KK fail to diffrentitate the Viewers disappointed on character and their emotion for actors fan failed to see it as well"! 

When few bash actors on personal level they were ignored, but when genguine viewers bash characters they're called Jealous and what not"! 

"Failing to diffrentitate who is talking about what"? The adult actors aren't comfortable to act on sensual seen"? Wow so you will make underage actor do the same"? As if you have no other actor in ITV "? But from when the show was for love"?

When viewer ask for little scenes of Lead they were bluntly told it's not love story, But when they didn't demanded Here it's change it's now a new age love story"! Surely any one will get angry what show maker take fans as a fool"? Not everyone stop watching show cause a certain someone is axed from show. 

"The decency the plot pulled viewers to watch end fair but the viewer didn't died you idiot makers they were still there hoping to get some good out but pulling aged people to view it then showing them new age love story by making girl act seen whom all were looking up as their own sister and daughter"? 

The actors didn't failed the makers failed and because of whom the fans were disappointed enraged but again they didn't come to take stand for the actors or their own self surely a worse Show makers ITV ever got"! 

"There's hardly anything you say which can earn disagreement"! 😊

Not from me at least 😊

Originally posted by Eric12

"Season 1 Season 2 

"Both season got some very wise and double faced Fans, perhaps cause of Actors adored before. But my words are for the others one"! 

"If a script is good, then anyone can be loved adored and of-course applud for their work as acting. Admit it or not your choice"! 

Or else Even the top Bollywood super stars end up making flop movies"! Doesn't make them bad actor"!.

"I never watch ITV series cause of how logicless and melodramatic it's often come up as. Didn't knew Paridhi Anirudh Ashnoor Saurabh before"! 

"Those who are ready to pull their hand to just come fighting with me if they have ever watch EK ITV show can understand why I said that"! If not I don't care"! 

"Anyway my point was these actors were not known to me I didn't knew their age hadn't watch their previous work.

"But I gave a try to this show cause of how caughty the first promo of PB was"! 

"From start to end as it's not coming anymore so nevertheless from start to end it turn out epic disaster that made my belief firm that dude ITV platform isn't for you to ever venture on"! 

"Daughter giving Wings to her mother women empowerment based show"! 

"Did this show gave us what they promised us"? 

"When I watch the promo I thought the show will be like a mother sitting her most time to family forgetting who she's and her daughter may not like it will like to gave a push in way to evoke her lost Passion"? And this the journey of Empowerment begin"! 

"Ofcourse my stupidity I was thinking it could take the track of movie made on granny and a grandson ways to make her recognise the real her and her family to understand her worth nor recall name though"! 

"But what I got"? 

• "Distance relationship (sucks proven in this), extra martial affair (common on West even in India now). 

•"Divorced followed taking ugly turn.(for entire family undoubtedly the most bad part was how the court case was carried on).

•"So called greediness to gain profit by short cuts, push the almost old age parents to go homeless by their own son.

•"Childlessness (still taken as failure of marriage). 

Season 2 

• Child abuse (ofcourse gender neutral) 

• Again extra marital affair (giving a light to another side of coin).

"All these sound exciting don't they"? Yes they do main reason hook me up to show from  either"! 

"But I will go about what I think about character and the actor who work on good and then worse script in same show"! Who gained applud then bashing as well"! 

Be it Babita (um hadn't seen women like her I can  bet even my great great grandmother won't be as her cause of how appreciable facts I heard about her the respect she have even now not only in my household but even in my village).

Mini (the most relatable teenager who won't be like her"? Bold daring rebel almost all of us are at age 18 are like her perhaps we boys are worse in this 😆

Hanuman (most non relatable character must admit) this one I admired, but even I knew can not become like him ever and just when I thought I can be they made him nevermind.

Neil (Is the only one I truly liked , he was most relatable humanly character for me) he gave many scenes which made me feel like yeah this show is made on mortal like us to. 😆 

after all not all use their body and fight if  they're going to be kicked out of house they paid rent to 🤣 those bulky guards I tell you laughed so hard at them when they just and his monologue they threw me out like one threw housefly from milk. 🤣

the sensibility to balanced professional life without effecting it with personal conflict😎 

unlike rest of people in the show little stress and food will get more salty  get entire family troop by your side even bunch of Restra employees,  but get angry on incharge employee for not coming and giving value to his professionalism more   

"And rest of us"? Are they worth talking about"? They always flip flops on their character somtime shown as someone so wise so emotional and good that when you expect them to be good they will break your expectations  

Only khatri was one to not disappoint me he was black ambitious greedy from start and he live Upto that with his creepy laughter till end 👍🏼

Disappointed anger and frustration over KK for butchering everyone even giving worse script to later on. 

"They had clear themselves it's not message board or Love story but then come up with new age love story"? Great fantastic 

wish was active on twitter Insta others before so I would have known the worse coming and pulled myself out before getting invested in this with my family🤓

"They created a charm of classic love decency (having three arm length distance to a spark of attraction could be evoke in hearts and surely woo the hearts of viewer with those old Is gold classic Bollywood songs 

"Then went downhill like filmy love stories"? With so much closeness no respect of personal space of ML (Season 1 to season 2)"!

from independent girl to so emotionally depended from modern diva to traditional One (Mini)"!

From no respect to egoistic innocence to dumbness to downhill villain( Babita)"! (Most hateful then Khatri). 

From noble humble to gravely insensitive verbal abuser (Hanuman)"!

Only Neil character got save as they will not be showing anymore 

"or else they were showing him at end like Ashok (but in victim way). who had no idea how old his daughter was , who was ready gave up everything and let go of his past.

start with someone else without coming out revealing himself fully"!

Like Ashok done with meeta not telling he's married have daughter 

not telling he's married and going through divorce procedure have daughter ( how much I hated and almost threw the remote on TV when Babita call mini meeta 

but didn't KK made her exactly that"? Meeta was strong girl with bad past and was unknowingly found herself evoking feelings for men like Ashok not knowing about him entirely and when she did was to late"!.  

"Here to similarly happen what does that make KK"? And where did the soulmate went"? For whom the entire calling mini Meeta drama happen"?  

The mother daughter (duo which we were supposed to root for and enjoy turn out worse relation) it was like my attitude towards other will be how you treat me 

at time will come I am going to blast on you and you will end up taking the shit with tears in eyes shock and numbness in heart cry bucket alone later on.

Pre wedding ceremonies Babita exploded on mini calling her to be responsible for her life mess, (the jealousy track).

And after that mini called her responsible for her own life mess including her (at her meeting with grand parents) 

"But most messy character Hanuman"? This guy was out of my understanding. Never get to understand his shady character the amount of time he burdened mini with his own cry instead pulling himself together was Worse hell he made me think what's the value of Mini in this show"? Everyone burdened her with their own emotional mess even knowing she's suffering from anexity disorders"? No one not once they cared to lend their own shoulder to her"? Not even the so called grand parents"! 

"That it pushed her to be protective of everyone in her life, 

the moment she got angry at her friend for being in relationship not because she was against the notion of relationship but because she was scared kid she was scared this love ruin everything it will ruin her friend to her protectiveness her fear gosh I could so relate to her. 

But no one not even writer ever try to go for that way"? From having trust issue on love then suddenly so much faith, that she cannot wait to have perfect family of her own with mother father"? A childhood craving of her to see her mother happy win over her fear of love perhaps the goodness of Hanuman did wonder. 

But but boom it wasn't love story dude get a Life it's disaster life season the amount of siyapa happen in the wedding with so many ceremonies I was exhausted and the wedding day killed the leftover sanity that I switch off didn't watch back for month. 

"But again did and what it was"? Hanuman Babita died (sadist Me was happy that finally journey of mini will start).

" but what it was five year later leap"? She's 23 ok well good more sensibility and as she was out perhaps gain wisdom to, her pain her suffocation as she heard the news was hard to take no one is ever ready to lose someone dear. She did that was touchy, 

But I was looking forward to her own life now so waited and again what a little bundle Arya (and I knew here we go the sacrifice mini will have to drop her career shit and I wasn't happy with it give her some life to enjoy).

Ok then happen entry of our hero oblivious 

"The show wasn't love story nor it was empowerment one"! neither it was on social message or awareness it was what it was I don't know even now"? Sound stupid I know"! 

The FL's were "Pretty much damsel in distress who need her knight on shinning armour"! 

But the ML weren't knight in shining armour but themselves same as FL's 

"The character weren't flawless, they were faulty but that's what make others Relate with them"! Here little shades of every character can make you relate"!. 

Such as 👇

• Social awakewardness of Babita 

• Ambitiousness of Ashok 

• Boldness of Mini 

• Helping nature of Hanuman 

• Strong stand of Imarti 

• Humbleness and Sensitiveness of Neil 

• Shrewdness of Isha  

Now coming to fans - like I mentioned above just cause you are popular doesn't mean your every show will be hit even if you got weak script"! 

Here went through few post and I understand what the season 1 fans are disappointed about not cause their favourite didn't got scene strong as rest 

"But because they were cheated as viewer as well as fan 

they didn't got what they were promised off like their favourite didn't got what she they were promised about.

"Even I was surprised to see Ash doing the adult role not cause I didn't expected her to do it ever but because watching her teenage role in season one so gracefully didn't expected this soon to see her as an adult but that's alright she still carried it out fine"! 

If only the KK was considerate enough to her age and given her scene worth her potential. Then I am sure I would have enjoyed it to. But nevermind they were the most to gain bashing will sure pay for what they done with entire cast by ending the show 😡

But what they did created fan war in SM just like KK fail to diffrentitate the Viewers disappointed on character and their emotion for actors fan failed to see it as well"! 

When few bash actors on personal level they were ignored, but when genguine viewers bash characters they're called Jealous and what not"! 

"Failing to diffrentitate who is talking about what"? The adult actors aren't comfortable to act on sensual seen"? Wow so you will make underage actor do the same"? As if you have no other actor in ITV "? But from when the show was for love"?

When viewer ask for little scenes of Lead they were bluntly told it's not love story, But when they didn't demanded Here it's change it's now a new age love story"! Surely any one will get angry what show maker take fans as a fool"? Not everyone stop watching show cause a certain someone is axed from show. 

"The decency the plot pulled viewers to watch end fair but the viewer didn't died you idiot makers they were still there hoping to get some good out but pulling aged people to view it then showing them new age love story by making girl act seen whom all were looking up as their own sister and daughter"? 

The actors didn't failed the makers failed and because of whom the fans were disappointed enraged but again they didn't come to take stand for the actors or their own self surely a worse Show makers ITV ever got"! 

People can have different opinions which is why I don't agree with some of your points and I hope that's ok. However I do strongly agree with some of it!..KK has failed us as storytellers period!

Edited by MeghnaGhosh - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MeghnaGhosh

People can have different opinions which is why I don't agree with some of your points and I hope that's ok. However I do strongly agree with some of it!..KK has failed us as storytellers period!

"Feel free to put forth your disagreement to, and agreement you already did"! By your @Bold words.

"Not all have to agree with other try can always differ I know very well"! 

Originally posted by Rashmisingh9151

"There's hardly anything you say which can earn disagreement"! 😊

Not from me at least 😊

Good you sound unsure by your words but cool"! 

Good you sound unsure by your words but cool"! 

"Yeah I myself don't know why😆 I mean as you don't know the actors from before hand you hadn't watch their previous work 🤔your fondness and dislike is formed on the basis of this show only 😊 

So I don't know what to say in disagreement 

Originally posted by Rashmisingh9151

"Yeah I myself don't know why😆 I mean as you don't know the actors from before hand you hadn't watch their previous work 🤔your fondness and dislike is formed on the basis of this show only 😊 

So I don't know what to say in disagreement 

"Well that's confusing indeed"! But perhaps I know where you're getting with this"! 

Let me rephrase my opinion simply, 

The beginning was such we were supposed to relate and connect with Character of Babita time evoke a emotion genguine help for them"! 

"But I relate and connect with Mini the most in Season 1 she's the one whose journey was well worth connecting with"!

"And season 2 was supposed to be about mini so I wasn't able to connect with her at all. wired it may sound but there was nothing to connect with her there"! 

"In both season I could pity or sort of feel touchy for the FL but failed to relate or truly understand from where they're coming from with this"! 

And character of ML in both season was such you enjoy most of their screenspace but watching Tracks of FL's be ready to face words scene from them to"! 

"I enjoy season 1 Mini and Neil of season 2, perhaps this is what not settling with you"? That I didn't enjoy the scenes of one you rooted or relate with most"! 

"Well that's confusing indeed"! But perhaps I know where you're getting with this"! 

("No you're not 🤓 you're thinking like few here only"! If one or other aren't agreeing then it's had to be about actors").

Let me rephrase my opinion simply, 

The beginning was such we were supposed to relate and connect with Character of Babita time evoke a emotion genguine help for them"! 

"But I relate and connect with Mini the most in Season 1 she's the one whose journey was well worth connecting with"!

"And season 2 was supposed to be about mini so I wasn't able to connect with her at all. wired it may sound but there was nothing to connect with her there"! 

(There was lot of times when you could understand the reason behind change😊, there was lot of scenes where it was well explain at least rest of characters side did"!  not all. Perhaps this link can make you get a good take on other characters mainly the one it was supposed to be about😊).

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/151940915

"In both season I could pity or sort of feel touchy for the FL but failed to relate or truly understand from where they're coming from with this"! 

And character of ML in both season was such you enjoy most of their screenspace but watching Tracks of FL's be ready to face words scene from them to"! 

"I enjoy season 1 Mini and Neil of season 2, perhaps this is what not settling with you"? That I didn't enjoy the scenes of one you rooted or relate with most"!