Actors pay last respects to Rishi Kapoor - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Or maybe abhi rohit were there because they are ranbir s childhood buddies and even amitabh and rishi are friend while irrfan was a colleague. In this situation of panic you will obviously give more priority to family then colleague now Will you not ??? 

Irrfan was surrounded by his close family members so why is it wrong in rishi Kapoor s case??

Just my narrow minded thought 

its not wrong, neither am i bashing the kapoors.......just thought at the narrowness of bollywood people in general........but as Sindhu said, it must be more of them spending decades with Rishi.....then the few years they spent with Irrfan.........

any ways, it wasnt my intention to hurt the fans.......my apology for putting such comparison...

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t understand why she’s been there ? And why media is taking so much interest in her ? 

Because she is the reigning queen of the bollywood . 

Even this feels like part of her promotion. They shouldn't have released the inside pics of Rishi Kapoor ji's ceremony. 

Originally posted by 9SakthLaunda4

Because she is the reigning queen of the bollywood . 

Even this feels like part of her promotion. They shouldn't have released the inside pics of Rishi Kapoor ji's ceremony. 

Jeez she is part of his family. You don't like her and that's completely ok but go mock someone s misery in this manner is not right.  This time is not for fanwar for f*ck sake. People can be more sensitive than that 

Originally posted by cricketfan1

Just yesterday none of them showed up citing the excuse of rules but today suddenly they found a way to be there....It all ultimately narrows down to how much you want to be there- at least for these rich and privileged!

I do not think that logic applies here. Rishi an insider. Obviously, he's known other BW insiders for decades, some from right when they were born. Besides, Bacchans are related to Kapoors through Nandas. 

Originally posted by anjs

its not wrong, neither am i bashing the kapoors.......just thought at the narrowness of bollywood people in general........but as Sindhu said, it must be more of them spending decades with Rishi.....then the few years they spent with Irrfan.........

any ways, it wasnt my intention to hurt the fans.......my apology for putting such comparison...

I know you are not bashing. All i want to say that Bollywood or not every human in this world will first look out for their family members and close friends. So yesterday irrfan s family and close friends were there in his final journey and today rishi s family and friends are there for him 

Alright! I think we need to stop this discussion here...Its becoming awkward now! It’s better to divert our time to spare some thought for the bereaved families....

Originally posted by Poorabhforever

Jeez she is part of his family. You don't like her and that's completely ok but go mock someone s misery in this manner is not right.  This time is not for fanwar for f*ck sake. People can be more sensitive than that 

I do like her and I have never cared about fanwars. 

Those pics looked personal and I felt media is taking advantage but then I didn't feel the same way for Sridevi. Maybe it has to do with Irrfan khan's ceremony happened privately and got no pics leaked.

Now that I think about it , my comment on Alia was distasteful. I apologise.

Edited by 9SakthLaunda4 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjs

i apologize if it hurt you.........that wasnt my intention.....dont know what i was thinking when making such a comparison during this time....

Hey no, it didn’t hurt me. But a few people had made the same comparison in the last few pages so it seemed a little insensitive... then I realised that people weren’t aware of the fact that Irrfans friends from the industry had also turned up and that theres a rule of max 20 people allowed at funerals. No issues..you don’t need to feel bad over this...! 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I don’t understand why she’s been there ? And why media is taking so much interest in her ? 

Jeez. I usually find your trolling posts funny but is this seriously the time? You may not like her. the forum may think that the relationship is a gimmick, but that doesn't change the fact that they were close. She is freaking standing next to his widow and crying and probably FaceTiming with the deceased daughter. Keeping your personal preferences aside, let her freaking mourn. All of them seem genuinely desolated with his death.

And about the media - when someone dies, media generally focusses of people close to them. Here there were hardly 20 people present out of whom most are celebrities and they were photographed; especially her, as YES, she is the rumoured girlfriend and YES, she is an A-list actress and ALSO since she was standing next to his wife. I'm sorry if her being in the 20 people that Neetu Kapoor wanted there, offends your sensibilities.

I am in disbelief about the media revealing such photographs but your consternation regarding just one person seems really out of place.

my only concern is why the hell media doesn't leave them alone seriously there is a mourning going on and these people are taking pics like nobody business and focus on alia,let them mourn alone someone has lost her husband someone has lost his father someone has lost a brother the media needs to think of the situation and circumstances its disrespectful to the family and the person deceased the fans definitely doesn't want to know in details what is happening every second of the details they are sensible enough to know that let the family mourn alone...

i feel sad for riddhima though and all sons and daughters in the world who could not see their late parents one last time nothing can be cruel than this...