Actors pay last respects to Rishi Kapoor - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Bachchan's are also distant relatives of Kapoor family, so apparently, people attending are family only except Alia. But still it's risky.

Originally posted by anjs

can see that the whole world will be irresponsible but your venom is directed only to one person.....any personal equation with him ??

OT : highly irresponsible of Abhishek and Aishwarya to do so after advertising themselves as the most nobel citizens of India... yes the government has acted wronly, but i wont blame just one person....

LOL. One person is supposed to be the #bestCMoftheworld and any shit happening in the state is his responsibility especially when it seemed like some privilege play has happened (not anymore) He's a civil servant and as a citizen anyone can criticize him. FYI, we don't need to have personal equation with civil servants to do so lol.

@Bold : This seems like a personal problem. Nobody can help you. πŸ˜† Ciao. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 3 years ago

Just a thought but Alia is wearing the mask incorrectly she should cover her nose - just a safety tip

Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

Its not narrow mindedness but its also not a bad thing either. He was not only an insider but very closely related to many.If not related they have like decades of association with him to form such deep bonds. That counts more than knowing Irrfan for few years. Soit doesn't surprise me that they will do more for him than Irrfan in such situations. I guess it all boils down how emotionally u r attached to someone. So family and close friends are always your priorities. 

hmm....maybe that is also true

It doesnt make sense to compare the two at all. But matters is that they both had family and close friends around and that's it. So many are not even getting that opportunity. His prediction about his death because of what happened to Vinod Khanna has become so eerily true.

Today WhatsApp is full of pictures of celebrity those attended funeral of Rishi ji even people sent the last picture of Rishi ji before cremation.

https://twitter.com/Adarsh_Gupta337/status/1255836985593217024?s=20

Edited by ZanduBaaM - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anna143

Just a thought but Alia is wearing the mask incorrectly she should cover her nose - just a safety tip

I don’t understand why she’s been there ? And why media is taking so much interest in her ? 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

LOL. One person is supposed to be the #bestCMoftheworld and any shit happening in the state is his responsibility especially when it seemed like some privilege play has happened (not anymore) He's a civil servant and as a citizen anyone can criticize him. FYI, we don't need to have personal equation with civil servants to do so lol.

@Bold : This seems like a personal problem. Nobody can help you. πŸ˜† Ciao. 

your comment seriously makes me wonder if you are new to a government and its working...... yes shits happening in the state is the responsibility of its head.......but there are few things which are delegated to others, which is called sharing the workload.... not everything needs the sign of the CM and therefore not everything is his only fault........  yea, you can keep cribbing about the CM, but honestly its making you look like wearing blinkers......... not that it matters to me......you can go ahead and bash the CM some more.......i have no personal connection to him........neither of hatred nor any other....

@bold : well, if you thinking not blaming one person is personal problem, then i would say god help you and bless you with broader perspective....very much needed and useful during such pandemic times 😊

Originally posted by ZanduBaaM

Today WhatsApp is full of pictures of celebrity those attended funeral of Rishi ji even people sent the last picture of Rishi ji before cremation.

https://twitter.com/Adarsh_Gupta337/status/1255836985593217024?s=20

maybe sharing his picture was like a last darshan for people who couldnt come to see him........... but sharing pictures of his weeping wife and grief-stricken son is violation of privacy imo......... what do you want to see.......how they cry.......really low.....

Originally posted by -PoisonIvy-

The comparison is disrespectful. The entire industry seemed genuinely disheartened at Irrfans passing. Are we actually going to turn this into an insider vs outsider debate ? Most of Rishis relatives are part of Bollywood and that’s why it stands out more. Irrfans friends from the industry also turned up. But theyr not as well known as Rishis friends/relatives. Vishal bharadwaj, Tigmanshu Dhulia, Kapil Sharma and a few others were there at Irrfans funeral.

i apologize if it hurt you.........that wasnt my intention.....dont know what i was thinking when making such a comparison during this time....