Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actors pay last respects to Rishi Kapoor - Page 2

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Ayan Mukherjee is there as well. Apparently close to about 20 people have been given permission by the authorities . A list was sent out by the Kapoor family.

Aadhar , Armaan Jain, nandas, AB Jr , Saif, Kareena, Karisma,Rahul Rawail and a few others. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

20 people have been given permission....amitabh family is there in that permission. 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Especially for Aishwarya. I mean I get it if she doesn't give a two hoots about the oldies in the house but she literally sticks to her daughter like glue. At this point, Aaradhya is less of a person and more of Aishwarya's third kidney so for her to break lockdown rules is highly irresponsible as a mother. Children fatalities are rarer yes but they can easily get infected and that's equally bad. As a mother, she should have shown restraint and stayed at home nomatter what. 

I understand absolute necessity but this ain't it. AT ALL. 

Abhishek toh... Whatever. No expectations of maturity from him. 

Guess #BestCMoftheworld is handing out passes for all and sundry to visit Rishi. One representative from each family could have been it. 

Ash isnโ€™t there, not at the crematorium / hospital. Only AB Jr from the family is present. I donโ€™t know why she was in the car. A list of people was sent out by the Kapoor family and only Abhishek from the Bachchan family was mentioned. Maybe she just accompanied AB Jr till some distance and returned . I wouldv been very surprised if Ash had attended ( putting her daughter at risk ).

Edited by -PoisonIvy- - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

None of the Nandas can, so they represented the Nandas. I see no problem with that. Waise bhi toh ek hafte mein sab khulne hi wale hai.

GumGum thumbnail

And Big B doesn't live with them, neither does Jaya. According to Amar Singh BigB and Jaya also don't kive with each other. So Aish Abhi can avoid meeting them for next two weeks.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: zoinks

None of the Nandas can, so they represented the Nandas. I see no problem with that. Waise bhi toh ek hafte mein sab khulne hi wale hai.

lock down will be extended in Maharashtra 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Final Rites have been completed all are back to home now  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Irfan aakele chale gaye apne kuch milne julne walo ke sath inko bhi aisa hi karna chhaiye tha ...two celebrity ..same condolence...different approach  ๐Ÿค”

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Relatives ka pass mila hai as they are related due to shweta bacchan marriage.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: oyebollywood

Final Rites have been completed all are back to home now  ๐Ÿ˜ญ

His cremation..  It was ๐Ÿ’” to see him being taken to the cremation ground..๐Ÿ˜ญ