Jacqueline Living With Salman - Proven - Page 7

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Jaitreya23

who says it's cult? I don't think it's like that.

If something illegal goes on surely law will take it's course. Who can stop Jacqueline from living with Salman? She is an adult and so is Salman. If she wants to leave she can. If Salam wants to dump her he can. It's mutual between them.

So many actors live together.What's the issue here?

Note: I am not a Salman fan.

What is plastic surgery got to do here?🤔 Plastic surgery is hazardous to health. 

I said it seems like a cult. The issue is that if a woman was living with 3 actors you all would have a filed day and assassinate her character 

What does plastic surgery got to do anything ? That way you all ridicule women who get work done. all sorts of name calling and derogatory  comments 

Only in IF are women praises to be living with a  man under lockdown for sexual purposes but if she gets work done to her face or body she’s a bas person and deserves hate. Amazing 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago

They are enjoying posting pics and they want fans to know that they all r on and off.....current and past girlfrnd as well...they r adult and they know what they r doing--he is 54 and girls r in between  35-50 ..its there time pass😆

but this thread is so funny😆

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

You would think but Salman has ways around the law ðŸ˜†

There is always pay back time. We don't know when and in which form. 

Salman has been lucky to have escaped law but how long? Currently his films are not doing well and that counts too.

Rehne do na yaar.. As long as there is no broken hearts, bones or cheating involved anyone can live in with anyone!!

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I said it seems like a cult. The issue is that if a woman was living with 3 actors you all would have a filed day and assassinate her character 

What does plastic surgery got to do anything ? That way you all ridicule women who get work done. all sorts of name calling and derogatory  comments 

Only in IF are women praises to be living with a  man under lockdown for sexual purposes but if she gets work done to her face or body she’s a bas person and deserves hate. Amazing 

Corrct me if i am wrong but if you are pointing finger Salman you are also pointing out the other women living in the farm house ....they are obviously not being held at a gun point 

But point is ...all this is just an assumption ...just because they are living at one place ...does not automatically means there is some sex marathon going on ..there are kids around too ...give them benefit of doubt 

I would say being positive and good thinking helps.

Unless there is evidence, lets not jump to the weird and negative. If a woman lives with mutual consent it's okay, it's not cult.  Sadly we have patriarchal society where women are regarded as morality bearers. If society were to change then it should be okay. 

Besides why is it necessary for women to follow the wrongdoings of men, for the sake of equality?

( Draupadi was married to 5 men and it was okay. Just for example sake)

Plastic surgery for anyone is bad. It's women who are insecure and go for it. It's a health hazard.

Where have I name called or used derogatory words?🤔

IF site has members who are real people and their views reflect that of society. It's not a world apart.

Even if it's for sexual purpose, its not wrong as long as it's safe, consensual and legal, it is fine.

Originally posted by M.A.K123

Corrct me if i am wrong but if you are pointing finger Salman you are also pointing out the other women living in the farm house ....they are obviously not being held at a gun point 

But point is ...all this is just an assumption ...just because they are living at one place ...does not automatically means there is some sex marathon going on ..there are kids around too ...give them benefit of doubt 

I will point the finger. Because if it was a woman you all would point. On this very forum someone once said Rekha was into orgies and what not. Why is that ok! There is no proof of that either ? 

People are constantly making comments about Katrina on this forum but for Salman suddenly everyone wants evidence 

I will point the finger. Because if it was a woman you all would point. On this very forum someone once said Rekha was into orgies and what not. Why is that ok! There is no proof of that either ? 

People are constantly making comments about Katrina on this forum but for Salman suddenly everyone wants evidence 

what you are saying is not wrong...

we are no body to judge based on assumptions only...

Like here some people just saw a picture...and jumped to sex cult orgies and what not 

Originally posted by M.A.K123

what you are saying is not wrong...

we are no body to judge based on assumptions only...

Like here some people just saw a picture...and jumped to sex cult orgies and what not 

I made that comment because people are justifying and are okay with this set up..... but have different rules when it’s a woman in question. 

We still judge Janhvi for her surgery face, she literally gets bullied for it but other people engage in ratchet behaviour and somehow it’s ok?