Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You’re right. I’m so dumb. They’re obviously joining hands in a circle and singing Hum Saath Saath Hain. Why didn’t I realize this before ?

Yes you are dumb, there is no doubt about it, because you didn't read the last line. Where I said, it would be more discreet sex than actual orgy party. Like "raat ho gayi, bacche so gaye, Arpita so gayi, aao, haveli pe" type. Or we are just dreaming, given rumors of Bhai's impotency.

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You’re right. I’m so dumb. They’re obviously joining hands in a circle and singing Hum Saath Saath Hain. Why didn’t I realize this before ?

Yes. 😊

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Yes you are dumb, there is no doubt about it, because you didn't read the last line. Where I said, it would be more discreet sex than actual orgy party. Like "raat ho gayi, bacche so gaye, Arpita so gayi, aao, haveli pe" type. Or we are just dreaming, given rumors of Bhai's impotency.

I don’t believe the family is there , they’re on a different farm house and Salman is on a big f feast 

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t believe the family is there , they’re on a different farm house and Salman is on a big f feast 

Yeah, He is in kele ka khet near chane ka khet singing phasi chori chane ke khet main salman & jacquline having kela together. 

FanofAreebsMum thumbnail

do you think he'd even have the stamina for a big f fest?

or would he be the one  writing his sh*tty poetry dedicated to his little man who's been out of action thanks to chronic roids use while naked women around him will be bringing his 50+ multi vitamin and badam milk?

Edited by Doodh_Ki_Dhuli - 3 years ago

maje lene wale maje le rahe hai ..khyali pulaab wale pulaab bana rahe hai ..sochne wale soch rahe hai ..sabka apna apna tarika lock down time pass ka 😆

.KISS-my-ASS. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Terenaina

but Katrina has a shady past, she’s friends with the adult director and many rumors of how many people famous people she has been with but she seems to turn her life around and is going into a good direction now. She’s changed as a person, we humans are changing everyday 

Did you live with her, do you know her personally to say she changed as a person ? Shady past kiska Nahi hai BW is hamam me Sab nange hai

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Whatever is happening I’m sure It’s it’s safe and of everyone’s free will 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Whatever is happening I’m sure It’s it’s safe and of everyone’s free will 

That doesn’t make it right. If A woman was hosting three different men in her farm house you all would react differently and call her all sorts of names but because it’s Sanju ka Sallu we’re supposed to turn a blind eye 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That doesn’t make it right. If A woman was hosting three different men in her farm house you all would react differently and call her all sorts of names but because it’s Sanju ka Sallu we’re supposed to turn a blind eye 

I mean but you are calling Salman names so doesnt it even out ??