Jacqueline Living With Salman - Proven - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

They make me feel so uncomfortable. Salman and all his lady charity cases "friends". I am glad Katrina is not there. 

Katrina has been there for years and now she’s going from one hot guy to the next guy in town so she’s doing same things he’s doing 

Hain wasnt it known long back? Iulia, Walusha, Jacki all are with him and his family which includes Arpita's family at his Panvel farmhouse. Lol at hence proven heading.

Originally posted by Nahiiinnn

Hain wasnt it known long back? Iulia, Walusha, Jacki all are with him and his family which includes Arpita's family at his Panvel farmhouse. Lol at hence proven heading.

Known and proven are two different  things. 

It was a rumour before. Now it’s PROVEN because there is a photo and an interview where it’s confirmed.  

Did I really need to explain this  ? 

Why salman marry multiple women in religion you can do that, marry jacki she’s cute and funny hot 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Known and proven are two different  things. 

It was a rumour before. Now it’s PROVEN because there is a photo and an interview where it’s confirmed.  

Did I really need to explain this  ? 

Umm during the lockdown before Jacky's song with badshah released she was with Salman in a videocall which was shared on SM.. It was no rumor.. there was video of them from farmhouse. Also there were photos of Walusha and video interview of Iulia where Salman is seen. You are just late in "PROVING" these "RUMORS".

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago

Umm during the lockdown before Jacky's song with badshah released she was with Salman in a videocall which was shared on SM.. It was no rumor.. there was video of them from farmhouse. Also there were photos of Walusha and video interview of Iulia where Salman is seen. You are just late in "PROVING" these "RUMORS".

That was not reported very widely, but these recent proofs have blown up in social media. Just making a point, I don’t get paid to “prove” things so I’m not sure why you’re so emotional over my use of the word proven 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

That was not reported very widely, but these recent proofs have blown up in social media. Just making a point, I don’t get paid to “prove” things so I’m not sure why you’re so emotional over my use of the word proven 

Lol you got sassy when I said it was already a known fact. 😆😆 Now backtracking.

Here is the video since you didnt watch it last month.

https://youtu.be/bSjqdbIEQkI?t=538

Lol you got sassy when I said it was already a known fact. 😆😆 Now backtracking.

Here is the video since you didnt watch it last month.

https://youtu.be/bSjqdbIEQkI?t=538

Well I think it’s pointless and off-topic, I’m surprised people are okay with these people just living together. 

They went for some  party/vacation but got stuck there when lockdown was announced or something. 

Poor Salim Khan is alone in Mumbai.. Salman's nephew is at farmhouse while his parents are in Mumbai. 

Edited by Nahiiinnn - 3 years ago