Asian Shows

Born Again

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Recently started watching this series and it has got me hooked. The story is gripping and it will leave you yearning for more. It has romance, suspense, madness and sometimes giddiness too 😳 it's been on my mind all day , pushing me to think about it. Their are so many POV's to think 🤓

If not for any other reason, you gotta watch it for the visuals only! for Lee Soo Hyuk and Jang Ki Young!!! 😳

Not gonna lie... I am rooting for LSH so bad He NEEDS to get the girl for once ffs!! and this time he actually deserves it all!!! this littol savage baby!!!

[NB picture taken from twitter ]

Edited by Sam_KaShian - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ndivyateja thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Watched first few episodes of this show, its got such good looking cast except for the two boys hairstyle in 80's, it looks better in the modern day. Thankfully there is no body switching. 

But..I find the FL very annoying, her reactions and reasons to give a killer another chance holds no grounds, and yes I badly want her to end up with the Prosecutor, she should !!!

Im liking it so far, feel its a bit underrated 

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: ndivyateja

Watched first few episodes of this show, its got such good looking cast except for the two boys hairstyle in 80's, it looks better in the modern day. Thankfully there is no body switching. 

But..I find the FL very annoying, her reactions and reasons to give a killer another chance holds no grounds, and yes I badly want her to end up with the Prosecutor, she should !!!

Im liking it so far, feel its a bit underrated 

I tried 1st episode for the two ML..But seeing 2nd episode spoiler..Dropped it..🤣 FL annoyed me in the 1st episode itself..I can't watch a drama when one of the leads annoy me!!! 😆

Sam_KaShian thumbnail

ahaha I agree. The hair was terrible but makes it easier to differentiate the timeline I guess. Now we get to see LSH in suit and hair up every ep so can't complain 😳

I was really annoyed by her overly just self. Her goodness (or stupidity) at times are so irrational. But her love for Hyungbin/Soohyuk and how she has clarity about her feelings made me like her too. it's rare in kdramas you know.

I am obsessed with this show rn and i am literally mad at the ratings. The drama is suspenseful and at the same time has a heart fluttering romance it surely deserves better. The guessing game will keep you excited for the next ep

ndivyateja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: poo_j

I tried 1st episode for the two ML..But seeing 2nd episode spoiler..Dropped it..🤣 FL annoyed me in the 1st episode itself..I can't watch a drama when one of the leads annoy me!!! 😆

Actually why are k actors into psychopaths, the other day I've been watching few swoon interviews, few actors have 'To play a psychopath' in their bucket-list. Looks like its a new trend and JKY is doing a great job. Im in the 9th episode and FL now has a change of opinion, Finallyy !!

ndivyateja thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

ahaha I agree. The hair was terrible but makes it easier to differentiate the timeline I guess. Now we get to see LSH in suit and hair up every ep so can't complain 😳

I was really annoyed by her overly just self. Her goodness (or stupidity) at times are so irrational. But her love for Hyungbin/Soohyuk and how she has clarity about her feelings made me like her too. it's rare in kdramas you know.

I am obsessed with this show rn and i am literally mad at the ratings. The drama is suspenseful and at the same time has a heart fluttering romance it surely deserves better. The guessing game will keep you excited for the next ep

Im loving how Sa Bin in desperate for HB while he was behind her in the past  The way he smiles at everything about her, his cold reaction just to tease her. Such subtle romantic gestures are so beautiful executed. 

The best part about the show is, its still unclear who the killer is..The guessing game is so UP !! 👍🏼

poo_j thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually why are k actors into psychopaths, the other day I've been watching few swoon interviews, few actors have 'To play a psychopath' in their bucket-list. Looks like its a new trend and JKY is doing a great job. Im in the 9th episode and FL now has a change of opinion, Finallyy !!

Every actor wants to play a negative role..Like ruthless villain..And on psychopath..They easily can fulfill that..I also think they get even more famous..Look at Voice 1..Kim Jae Wook became so famous playing a hot psycho..

You have lots of patience watching a drama..😆

ndivyateja thumbnail

I dropped !! Sadly I wasted 12 episodes..How can Sa Bin switch sides, whats the point of "Reborn"..The only best thing about this show is LSH..Now I don't care who that spineless woman ends up with 😡

Sam_KaShian thumbnail

I dropped !! Sadly I wasted 12 episodes..How can Sa Bin switch sides, whats the point of "Reborn"..The only best thing about this show is LSH..Now I don't care who that spineless woman ends up with 😡

I am still hanging in there for LSH. They totally ruined the FL character. no substance and no consistency, she just keeps playing with both. The last episode was so bad I almost threw my laptop away lol

Looks like LSH will be indicted for the fabricated evidences and lose his job. maybe even spend some time in jail? Just two more epis to go and so many things left hanging.

Btw I am loving dinner mate! it's so freaking funny😆

Edited by Sam_KaShian - 3 years ago
ndivyateja thumbnail

I peeked at the finale. Glad I dropped it, worst ending ever 😡