DheEra FF ~ TERA MERA RISHTA PURANA ~ S-3 ~

Posted: 3 years ago

PART 113 ~ DIFFERENCES

Morning

Bhanushali Palace

Hall

Mihika sees Ruhi with her parcel and gets angry. She twists her ears, 'Never to touch my parcel again. Agar dubara aisa kiya toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga!' 

Ruhi shouts in pain. 'Maami, I was coming to you to give it to you only. Leave my ear, it's hurting. Please!' 

'Whatever it is, she yells and then leaves ear. Ruhi runs from there. She walks towards the stairs. 

'In this house, some people never change, especially this make-up ki dukaan,' Simmi murmurs coming there. 'Excuse me! Did you just called me a..' She turns around and faces her, her face angry. 'You yourself assumed it, I didn't say it!' Simmi replies. She gets very angry now. 'Don't play mind games with me! I know you are jealous of me, so..' 

'What? Mein tere se jealous hun? Why should I be jealous of you? Khud ko dekh aur mujhe dekh.' Simmi said. 'Tera aur mera koi level hi nahi hai! But I can say, that you are jealous of me, aur ho na bhi chahiye. Teri tarah bhaith ke nahi khati hu, mera khud ka hai!' 

She gets flaggeberested. 'Excuse me! That's my choice and I am proud of it. Toh jealous hone ki toh koi baat hi nahi hai. And what do you mean by, I am sitting and eating?' 

'Samajdar ko ek ishara hi kafi hota hai! Par tujhse ye expectation nahi hai mujhe!' Simmi replies. 

She gets very angry now and hurls abuses at her. Simmi too is no less, gives her a biffitting reply. Soon, their fights escalates to a more high pitch voice. 

Just then, Tanya came and shouts at them to stop it. 'Ye ghar hai, koi sabji mandi nahi. Ye kya laga kar rakha hai, tum dono ne! Stop it now!' 

'Tell her, not me!' Simmi said angrily. She makes an "O" face. 'Tum dono se keh rahi hu, to stop it. It's enough now!' Tanya tries to calm them down. 'Woh toh achcha hai, ki Bhai aur Bhabhi Goa mein hai, warna unhe kitna bura lagta!' 

She leaves from there, while Tanya takes Simmi away. 

Dharam Niwas

Meera looks at the locket, which Dharam had gifted her on their way back to India and gets emotional. He had so lovingly said that when Viraat will born, we will place his picture there, besides Medha's picture. But now, because of her it will never get fulfilled. The happy family, which she has always longed for is never going to be complete now, due to her! 

After how long, happiness once again came to her, but it was for a short while only. When she had thought everything will be normal again, but alas it was never going to be! 

Just earlier in the day, when she passed through Medha's room, a beautiful scene before her made her stop and look at it. Medha was playing with her Dad a board game probably. They were so enjoying it. And that's when, Medha had caught her standing outside and called her in. Surprisingly, Dharam had not objected to her presence and in she went. 

Flashback

Now Meera, Medha and Dharam are together playing, when Medha suddenly asked about her baby brother. That's when, the reality striked them, and they looks at each other. Dharam takes Medha's hands in his hands. 'Why princess, you don't like playing with your Mom and Dad?' 

She smiles hugging him and Meera silently says thank you to him. But he doesn't look at her. They once again resumes their game. 

Flashback ends

'And, if all this was not enough, Vidya is asking me to do a drama to get him back! I mean, what's wrong with her!' She thinks as she recalls her meeting her sister earlier in the day. 

Flashback

'Di, jiju can't do this with you! Aap unse baat kyu nahi karti. How can you even allow for this? Vidya exclaims being concerned. 

'Sayad meri hi galti hai. After all, whatever is happening is all because of me! Mujh mein hi koi kami hogi, isiliye ab woh,' she couldn't speak further. 

'No Bhabhi, don't blame yourself, it's not your fault,' Shravan said. 'Actually, meine aur Vidya ne ek plan banaya hai! Woh mera ek dost hai, jiske saath aapko ek natak karna hai, Dharam ko realise karva ne ke liye. Woh aata hi hoga abhi!' 

'Are you both out of your mind?' She is much hurt and angry too. 'I will never do that. Haan, humare bich mein problems hai, par mujhe ye sab karne ki zarurat nahi hai. Aur tum dono bhi is khayal ko apne dimag se nikal do. Mein aisa kuch nahi karne wali hu!' 

'Par di, why you can't? Agar Dharam kar sakta hai, toh aap kyu nahi?' Vidya asked. 

She looks at her angrily. 'Vidya, don't call him by his name. I haven't divorced him, woh tumhare jiju abhi bhi hai! Don't forget that, and i my leaving. I shouldn't have come here in the first place!' 

They tries to stop her, but she doesn't listen and walks towards the door, when she bumps into Arnav. Yes, the person he was talking about, is him! 

'Bhabhi, yehi mera woh dost hai,' he said introducing them. 

Arnav forwards his hand, but she folds her hand instead, and walks away in a huff. 

They let's him in. 

Flashback ends

'She has complicated things even more. No, I will never do that and that's for sure,' she thinks and dials a number. Her only hope in this situation! 

Mauritius

Pari, Adi, Payal and Uday lands in Mauritius and are awestruck by it's beauty. They directly heads towards their hotel and they are very tired after the journey. 

The receptionist is checking their booking, as they waits. 'Omg, aaj Payal selfie le ne ki bajai, aaram karna chahti hai. So funny, aaj suraj kaha se nikla hai!' Pari teases her. 

'It's true believe it, bohot hi thak gai hu. Now I just want to relax and we will meet directly for dinner,' she said in a tired tone. 😜

They nods and heads to their respective suits, as soon as they gets the keys, to meet up at dinner. 

Goa 

Shagun and Raghav are enjoying sunset, but she is bother by something, is what he feels so he asks her. 

'I am actually worried for Meera. I really want to help her, and I feel we should intervene and solve it,' she said. 

'You know clearly, I never refused you to help. But this time, I will. Sometimes, what happens ki we don't know if they will like it or not. Sometimes, we should leave on the couple. And leave, everything on God!' He exclaims. 

She nods and they lovingly looks at the sunset enjoying it! 

Dharam Niwas

There is a heated argument going on, as Meera has called Gaura and Parag home, to explain Dharam, but still he is on his point. With them, Ranjana is also there. 

'That's my final decision, this girl will not stay here. On one side, you claim you love Meera, but on the other you are doing this with her, ' Parag roars. 'We will not tolerate this. This girl have no shame at all. Aur tum ye dusri aurat ke liye apna ghar barbad kar rahe ho..' 

Before he can complete, Ranjana cuts him. 'What dusri aurat? Dharam, what is your Dad telling? Am I a second woman?' 

Dharam cups her face, as his family looks on shocked. 'No, you are not!' He turns to them, 'Dad, you don't have any right, to tell me, what should I do in my house. It's my house and I will not like, if any outside person tell me on should I do, what I shouldn't. And it's completely, Meera's wish, if she wants to stay here or not. If she wants to go, I will not stop her, but yes my daughter will stay with me only. She will have no right, on her! And one more thing, Ranjana will not go anywhere, she will stay here only. And that's my final decision!' 

'Dharam,' Gaura raises her voice and is about to slap him, but Parag holds her hand. 'He is not our son, he is different person! Agar use humari dhakhal andagi nahi pasand, toh hum kuch nahi bolenge aur karenge. He has forgot his values. Let's go from here, there is no point in staying!' 

They looks at Meera, but she refuses to go with them. They sadly goes from there, as it's probably the first time, Dharam has not listen to his Dad or ever tell anything like this! 

Ranjana holds his hand, thus comforting him, and he acknowledges too! 

Meera looks at it, and is hurt. 'This person can't be my Dharamji! Woh kabhi aise nahi the, God knows what has happened to him!' She thinks. 

PRECAP ~ CHALLENGE 

Edited by Vampire2468 - 3 years ago

I will start reading soon. Need to start at the beginning.

Originally posted by coderlady

I will start reading soon. Need to start at the beginning.

Aww, surely dear😍❤Yes, as this all 3 season's are connected🤗Thank you😘💖I am pretty sure, you are gonna love it😚💕

part 1

Why are Meera and Dhawan so distant? Meera keeps trying but he keeps pushing her away.

part 2

What did she find at home that shocked her?

part 3

He has been feeling guilty over an accident which was not his fault.

part 4

Meera had not trusted him in the past. Thats why he is angry.

part 1

Why are Meera and Dhawan so distant? Meera keeps trying but he keeps pushing her away.

Thank you dear😳Actually, something has happened in the past due to which he is like this season loves him from all her heart but he thinks otherwise😭

part 2

What did she find at home that shocked her?

Thank you dear😳Something, which changed her life completely! You will soon get to know that😊