Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

MishBir X KuKu TS : Fantastic Four in Dwapar Yug(Part 2 - Page 5)

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

"Parth, ek kanya ko kisse vivah karna hai iske chayan ka adhikaar bhi usi ka hota hai, subhadra duryodhan se vivah nahi karna chahti, tum dono ek dusre se prem karte ho isliye yahi karna thik hoga" kanha explained arjun, making him understand that by abducting his sister he's not doing any adharma. 

Arjun was still not sure because he don't want to raise his weapon against Dwarka which he have to do if he abducts Subhadra. He loves Subhadra but he could never raise weapon against his Madhav, he will of course surrender in front of him which will lead to cancellation of Raj Suya Yagya which is important to make Indraprasth independent. 

But he can't let Subhadra marry Duryodhan too, he could never imagine Subhadra with his Evil cousin, her life will be ruined plus if Subhadra gets married to him then also Arjun had to raise weapon against dwarka, as Duryodhan will for sure revolt against Raj Suya Yagya and Narayani Sena with Balraam and Krishna will be on his side. 

He was in dilemma and just when he was going to put forth his dilemma in front of Madhav he heard a loud crashing sound. 

He got startled and lookef at Krishna who had a mischievous smile on his face, seeing the smile he got to know that something really unbelievable but interesting is going to happen. 

He went towards the direction from where the noice came with Krishna and what he saw made his eyes came out of the socket. 

He saw a giant thing in front of him, he guessed its made of metal, he was not able to understand what is that thing and for which purpose it is used. 

He turned to look at Krishna who was having a bright smile seeing the CAR in front of him.

Arjun realized that Krishna knows about this, just when he was going to ask him he heard a sound of lady. 

He turned again and got shocked when he saw the women coming out of that giant thing. 

The car did a crash landing in the lawn of Palace of Dwarka. The four got fainted, abir on steering, mishti on headboard and Kunal and Kuhu on the back seat. No one was visible from the front wind shield. 

Kuhu woke up first and was startled seeing the other three. She started seeing here and there and found the whole surrounding alien. 

Ku(in mind)- ye kaha aa gaye hum log 

She decided to come out of car. Kunal mishti and abir also came in senses that time and got startled seeing the surrounding 

M-Abir ye hum kaha hai 

But Abir didn't answered as he was also an confused as the other three. 

Their eyes came out of socket seeing a man wearing sanyaasi cloth targeting kuhu with his Bow and arrow. 

"Devi aapne ye vichitra se kapde kyu pehne hai"

Kuhu frowned listening this 

K-dekhiye Mr Shakuni Mama whatever, first of all mera naam kuhu hai devi nahi and secondly sap mere kapdo pe comment kar rahe hai, khud ke dekhe hai, so bright and gaudy colors, don't have fashion sense at all 

Kunal chuckled shaking his head, trust kuhu to make any damn situation funny

Gandhaar Raj Shakuni was looking at them shockingly, not able to decipher what the lady in front of her just said 

A-oh hello Mr meri biwi ko ghurna band kariye, varna mujhse pehle ye aapko maaregi 

Duryodhan chuckled and said with mocking tone looking at the Chotu mishti 

D-ye...ye humein maarengi 

Abir glared at him 

A-aapko shayad pata nahi hai but meri biwi ke paas magenta belt hai

Mishti chidded him by slapping his arm and said in hushed voice still glaring at Duryodhan 

M-brown belt abir, magenta nahi 

Abir whispered back seeing Duryodhan's confused face 

A-kya fark padta hai mishti, mujhe nahi lagta inhe magenta ya brown kisi bhi belt ka matlab pata hai 

TBC

So what you guys think 

Should I continue 

And please it's a pure fiction no offence 

It will be a humorous tale of Max 4 shots 

Don't worry I will update it after my Rhesha stories 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

vaishu...its awesome yar...

full fun roller coaster... 

im waiting for it 

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

wow Vaishu...loved it  to the core yaar๐Ÿ˜Š

this s the absolute need of the hour dr...a light hearted writeup๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

please update soon dr๐Ÿ˜ณ

heer193 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

This is so nice

Loved it

Amazing concept

Please do continue 

Just a question- will this be in snippets or are you planning on detailing these scenes further ?

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

vaishu...its awesome yar...

full fun roller coaster... 

im waiting for it 

Thanku so much Ruhi ๐Ÿค—

Yup it's gonna be full fun roller coaster ๐Ÿ˜†

Will update soon ๐Ÿค—

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

wow Vaishu...loved it  to the core yaar๐Ÿ˜Š

this s the absolute need of the hour dr...a light hearted writeup๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

please update soon dr๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thanku so much Yaar ๐Ÿค—

Glad you loved it ๐Ÿค—

Yup even I wanted to write something funny, I hope likh paau ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Will update soon 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: heer193

This is so nice

Loved it

Amazing concept

Please do continue 

Just a question- will this be in snippets or are you planning on detailing these scenes further ?

Thanku so much dear 

Glad you loved it ๐Ÿค—

In teaser it's snippets, when I will update the first part it will be full detailed in continuity  ๐Ÿค—

Mii5 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's hilarious ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚... Please continue! 

Thank you ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Mii5 - 3 years ago
Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Thanku so much Yaar ๐Ÿค—

Glad you loved it ๐Ÿค—

Yup even I wanted to write something funny, I hope likh paau ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜†

Will update soon 

thank u dear for coming up with this piece of writeupโค๏ธ..looking forward to the fun ahead๐Ÿ˜›

ofcourse u vil rock my dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

eagerly waiting๐Ÿ˜ณ

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is so interesting and hilarious!! You're so creative, Vaishu!! Do continue!