Chat Clubs

SidNaaz Unlimited CC 45|RIPIrrfan/RK,SidNaaz🔪records+🙏AalsiMan😋[IO] - Page 7

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This content was originally posted by: jyoti06

Haan and they sort of hv blind faith on fandom ki they will never give up 😆

Sidnaaz fandom hai bhi bade ziddi types na ..never giveup type hai ..mayb ek baar give up kar de toh dekhne wali baat hogi ki what they will do 😆

Thanks to sidnaaz fandom , Lockdown was a bit easy . They were active every single day . Giving some content everyday . 

Hats off to sidnaaz fandom . They didnot let the interest die down at all !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

I m reading Sidnaaz fan fiction on Wattpad "Kaun Hai Tu Mera?" Wow! It's too good. I give up at one point and now back to read it. 

BTS is a Korean band very popular with youth .. but I feel the hype is more like Kardashian .. 

people around are only talking about them.. so I won’t be surprised if the pR is giving bytes to irritate paras , Rashmi because the news is only around SidNaaz 

By the way I heard people who are stranded can move back home .. 

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Achelvi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

About sidnaaz fandom, nobody expected them to be this active...even I felt after BB got over, they would be less active or would be active only wen their projects comes but look here even after 2 months, fans are active and keeping the hype and that's wat is bothering other BB contestants as only sidnaaz is everywhere

Sid was never open about his relationship before, so all this is also new for him, he experienced it first time in Delhi but that was just trailer, he is now experiencing full film kind of craziness and would be enjoying all this but won't express it

Just hope so this pandemic ends and life becomes normal again...till then stay home stay safe

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: wendy25

Its sad to start a new thread on such a sad note...

Rest in piece to Irrfan Khan!

The ode is so lovely uma..❤️❤️

Alsi man who won both trophy and Girl! 

A kind of feat ,certain someone's hyper active monkey self was unable to achieve..😉

Am i insulting ape community?🤔

Certain someone’s hyper active monkey self was unable to achieve 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is really good 

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Achelvi

If at all he ever comes live, please do ask him...it will be helpful in future for us 😆

Haina? We would all like to know 🤓😆

Luvpari345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Proving their love yet again for their favourite couple, Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill starrer video has made its way to the top 40 most commented videos on YouTube and has left behind a lot of prominent music videos. One of those videos being Justin Beiber’s music video, ‘Sorry’. This is truly a golden feather in SidNaaz fans’ hat! The music video currently has 840K plus comments on it and they are all about going crazy over SidNaaz’s chemistry.

Speaking to Bollywood Hungama exclusively, Sidharth Shukla said, "It honestly feels wonderful to see the song reaching such heights! And the fact that it is continuing to do so is amazing! From the minute I heard the song I was sure that it would strike a chord with the audiences, and hearing about the comments on the song crossing the ones on Justin Bieber’s ‘Sorry’, all I can say is that it’s very overwhelming and I’m very grateful to the audiences for that! I would like to thank all the well-wishers because of whom the song has been receiving such great response!"