Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: CatcherInTheRye

Bhai knows everything, but again Jyoti ji, it is fandom which generates content and helps their PRs too, fandom generates the hype and trends n records daily, that articles get a reason to pop up.

Haan and they sort of hv blind faith on fandom ki they will never give up 😆

Sidnaaz fandom hai bhi bade ziddi types na ..never giveup type hai ..mayb ek baar give up kar de toh dekhne wali baat hogi ki what they will do 😆

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Sidnaaz fandom hai bhi bade ziddi types na ..never giveup type hai ..mayb ek baar give up kar de toh dekhne wali baat hogi ki what they will do 😆

What is BTS ???

DeliciousDevil. thumbnail

I guess problem is fear and negativity..I dunno how to point it out but both Sid and Sana r new to such extreme popularity as a branded couple ..

Sid is old in this industry but he too is new to such extreme level of popularity and sana toh hai hee newcomer ..

So what happened is starting mein everything was going fine ..remember mirchi awards when both shared Sidnaaz pics ? ..

But slowly the solos got into action and both got hit by extreme negativity as well which comes naturally when u r extremely popular..Now both dunno how to balance it out ..Upar se lockdown ..So they hv left it to the management team who daily r bringing tons of articles hyping SidNaaz trends as well as bhula dunga but they themselves r maintaining low key till lockdown ..

What I want to see is how they manage it post lockdown when their other joint projects shoots start ..

Probably, Jyoti. I feel that Sidharth doesn't care about the negativity. He didn't care what other says about Shehnaaz in bb house. I think here, he's trying to protect Shehnaaz from negativity. Even if she behave as it doesn't matter to her but deep down it does. We have seen her swinging if someone give her negative remarks. I think by time, they will able to come out stronger and immune to all these negativity. These bunch of fans will move on after bb14. 

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

U can google fr detailed info but currently the most famous music band in whole world ..

CatcherInTheRye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

pehle se thoda km huye hain shippers, lekin aur naye jud jaate hain league mein. so even if some goes, new arrive. That is why ye fandom badta hi jaega. Aise fandom se koi nai ja raha, i mean thoda active km ho gaye hain kuch log. As life moves on.

Korean band. They are hugely popular in the world. 

Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

U can google fr detailed info but currently the most famous music band in whole world ..

Wow !!!

Sidnaaz fandom are stubborn like Shehnaaz. Hurt bhi hojahte hai and later back to manoing each other 😆

I guess problem is fear and negativity..I dunno how to point it out but both Sid and Sana r new to such extreme popularity as a branded couple ..

Sid is old in this industry but he too is new to such extreme level of popularity and sana toh hai hee newcomer ..

So what happened is starting mein everything was going fine ..remember mirchi awards when both shared Sidnaaz pics ? ..

But slowly the solos got into action and both got hit by extreme negativity as well which comes naturally when u r extremely popular..Now both dunno how to balance it out ..Upar se lockdown ..So they hv left it to the management team who daily r bringing tons of articles hyping SidNaaz trends as well as bhula dunga but they themselves r maintaining low key till lockdown ..

What I want to see is how they manage it post lockdown when their other joint projects shoots start ..

Yeah even I feel they don’t know how to handle it ..because Sid has never gone out before with a relationship.if it was normal times .. shooting together .. posing together , going for movies . Photoshoot would have been available..

Now him popping up in her tiktok is a little too much to hope for ..

I feel sana has shot for 20-30 tik toks in 5/6 set of clothes and given it to kaushal ..

Today her insta and baaz ka insta had the sane msg .. 

the PR is handling her tik Tok ..