SidNaaz Unlimited CC 45|RIPIrrfan/RK,SidNaaz🔪records+🙏AalsiMan😋[IO] - Page 2

Posted: 3 years ago

Congrats on the new thread🥳

Starting unfortunately with a tragic news but such is life💔

Anyways, thanks for all the hard work you guys put in Uma and Jyo.. much appreciated and really gratrful❤️

Here is to hoping that everything remains positive

Originally posted by CatcherInTheRye

Ashwini i dint support Shinde like that, but when i felt she was right. I liked her, as she was beautiful. Baki as Luv cudnt reach finale so i gave my vote to shinde.

nachi was not a supporter of shinde, he was a worshipper😳

as I am to Sid.

ok baba 😆! Chill 

Thank you Uma for new cc🤗🥳

Season 11 talks . Nice. I was a hiten fan bit turned to vg after hiten was eliminated. And I liked hiten Arshi vikas trio. They were awesome .

Shinde created a very good sympathy story. But I know many shinde supporters regret supporting her now. They were taken for a ride. 

Shinde, even gautam r in same zone. Both managed to create a sympathy wave when actually they dont deserve it  . 

But I am glad bb audience have matured in last 2 years and r choosing good winners. Season 12 and 13 winners were good. 

Varna Tbh, Season 4 ke baad mujhe saare winners non deserving  lagte hain. Gauhar ko Maine supoort kiya tha in season 7 but I regret even that now😆

Congrats for the new thread...great job uma and Jyoti...👏

I have a confession to make ..

Even I supported shilpa during bb11 despite the fact that I had a strong dislike for her before bb, so much that I use to try hard to avoid watching her shows and even decided to skip bb that season but couldn't do that and eventually ended up supporting her somehow  and after bb11 ended gone back to my dislike for her..😒

Indeed this is. This is sana proving  to the world that sid is not just my family ,but most imp.member in my family . The impact did had on sana in just 4 months. 

Thank you Uma for the new thread, a comprehensive update and a beautiful poem on Sid. The poem was so good and emotional. 

Lovely write-up Uma. Summed up all the facets of the lazy man... what a charmer Sid is... 

SidNaaz FTW for life 🥳