SidNaaz Unlimited CC 45|RIPIrrfan/RK,SidNaaz🔪records+🙏AalsiMan😋[IO] - Page 120

Posted: 3 years ago

She had obviously I’m watching episodes which didn’t watch before and she was like Fevicol to sid. 

she is lying i feel....that's not really the reason....she follows almost everyone except sid and many havent followed her back....for example shehnaz doesnt follows ....asim doesnt follow her either. But i believe her not following reason is that she was bashed brutally for sidarti.....and she doesnt want to get into anything in regards with sid.....agar woh sid ko follow karti toh log usse bash karte shayad.....isiliye woh nahi karti.....she is sensitive and sensible too that way. For the same reason....she choosed not to promote bhula dunga too.....and i genuinely feel people should stop asking about sid sana in others interviews now. 

Originally posted by Ashhima3

that’s her dream! Pls don’t break it 😭

She said meri game usse shuru aur uspe khatam..😂😂

And now saying I played individually without and guy connection 😂😂😂😂

Originally posted by jayasharma25

Sana’s father came in live to clarify that she went to managers house for work and also his sister was a fan... the rationale could have been that no one would know Kaushal’s  house hence safe to use

And even after that the same location was used not everyone will think that she shot it in one or two days 

Originally posted by DeliciousDevil.

I have not said this before but now I gonna say it after watching her video. She has this weird behavior of moving / shaking her body which is very abnormal. This is a Parkinson symptoms. She has been doing it in BB continuously which is so disturbing to watch. Some moves their legs / hands when they are tense and that is completely normal bcs it's a reaction but with Aarti, she moves continuously even when she does nothing like in this video. 

And also her mouth which I’m noticing while watching episodes 

Sana’s father came in live to clarify that she went to managers house for work and also his sister was a fan... the rationale could have been that no one would know Kaushal’s  house hence safe to use

So when the move backfired and everyone knows its kaushal house then they should hv stopped posting but they r still posting ..

Originally posted by wendy25

Okay.. first thing compare MHN success trend with SidSatOffNahiTha trend..Are they same?

Secondly.. see from the pov of a Non Fan who hasn't watched Sidnaaz in BB..  They will judge celebrity first than fans.... Vaise bhi BB's atrangi trends this year has been judged enough by many..(ofcourse nothing wrong in them)

Hence that's why bhula dunga success trends were 👍🏼..But faltu trending usually diminishes value of trending and I know Sidnaaz fans do not do this intentionally but I am assuming this was one of the trend after which sidnaaz really stopped Sidnaaz content totally! Location change etc all started happening with that..

I have said time and again Sidnaaz are very lucky to have such dedicated and huge fandom but I think i can understand their POV and helplessness too..

Sid Sat off nahi that wasn't a trend.. it trended accidentally and people stopped as soon as they realized k they were trending.. like Fifi trended.. 

A non BB fan wouldn't even understand the trend, much less judge a celeb for it.. I have seen people judging fans for trends.. never celebs

If that's all it takes for Sid Sana to lose their mind and try idiotic things, it will actually be good for them k the SidNaaz hype dies completely.. they can be at peace

That's why i never bother her venting out.. fams should just stop bothering with her lives now because now its not even about attention!

She tries hard to prove how she is better than sana and expresses her disappointment for Sid not calling her...She may have gotten hard reality check..

Edited by wendy25 - 3 years ago

Yes.. and posting a gazillion pics and TikToks in different outfits is the perfect way to prove k she went there for work once