Posted: 3 years ago

She did only 3 films in 6 years and has no new upcoming film as per my knowledge. She is 27 years old and should be doing films left, right and centre at this age even if they are flops. How will she succeed without hustling?

Athiya Shetty quarantine

She is definitely a pretty face and a starkid, so I am sure she can get more opportunities if she wanted to. But looks like she isn't interested.

Such a shame when people like her waste opportunities when there are thousands of artists lining up in auditions just to get a 2 minute role in any film.

she is with KL Raul cricket  ðŸ˜†

I feel she's not really interested in her career, Jo aaya kaha "..Chalo theek hai, kar lete Hain..'', otherwise why do stupid movies 

arey--maybe she is not getting offers or totally useless offers because all the three films flopped. Her frst film was so badit just doomed her career n filmakers didnt show interest i think...she was good in the last Nawaz film though. what a good director and dedication can do i swear...

Case in point Genelia--she was not noticed in masti..but a revelation in Jane tu. what spunk!

Edited by juba - 3 years ago

She’s under quarantine 

I think now as she is dating kl Rahul so she thinks that her life is set.. She doesn't need to work 

But she looks good Yaar, at least she can do south films especially tamil n telugu films bcoz there nowadays there's a shortage of heroines. So if her one film wud be a blockbuster then she wud get a lot of offers.. Anyways all she needs to do is look good, provide glamour n has to dance well.. That's it, star heros wud surely pick her up for their projects

I rolled my eyes so hard when she debuted but I really liked her in motichoor. She had such screen presence and made me laugh every time she was on screen. I hope she chooses more unusual roles. 

How do you know she is wasting opportunities? She could not be getting the right offers that she wants. She is a star kid at the end of the day, and with other star kids doing great roles..she needs to have standards in order to compete. A bad film/flops for a star kid is worse than doing no film at all.

If she is not accepting those films, then someone else will get them and give them the opportunitity to be in those films and potentially get their feet in the industry

She was good in her last movie but I don't think she's getting offers. Nor does she come across as particularly ambitious or a go-getter. Probably content living off her dad's money.

Originally posted by Rhimjhimsawan

I rolled my eyes so hard when she debuted but I really liked her in motichoor. She had such screen presence and made me laugh every time she was on screen. I hope she chooses more unusual roles. 

I agree with this.

I thought she was so good in Motichoor Chaknachoor movie. I hope we see her do more movies and roles, cos she has got a good screen presence