Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kendrix thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Just_Smile

she wants to make him desperate🤣 bcz he said na he isn't desperate for a kiss😜😜 ladki kudh aayi kiss karne, he pushed her😏😏 😂 now run behind her😁😁😁

@italics;..exactly how unprofessional of him being a pathi😆

bandha bilkul bhi desperate nahi yaar..yeh dekho🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-808KZhxGf/

Just_Smile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

this scene from start to end is just magical 💗 their hug , smiles it so beautiful😳

And it's the first MishBir looked totally comfortable I mean the famous hug wala pose 😍😍

Rashi23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

me too 😜we fans think alike

I saw nearly 100 comments all were about MishBir..asking thembto concentrate only on MishBir as they are the best assets on show😆i think he will read 😛am glad they are trying to their best to create good storyline...and he acknowledged MishBir as best jodi💕

Ppl shud comment more about MishBir then only rs will focus on their story 

Ukw when in yrkkh the moment the fans wud see that the focus is shifting from kaira to some characters they wud go to rs n garima n bhavna vyas(writer of yrkkh) insta n bombard with comments of showing kaira more n that they r interested only in kaira. They also used to ask to show more romance.. Thats how they get everything.. Here mishbir fans just whine n do nothing.. This is the right opportunity to show rs who is running the show. If Rs sees that ppl wants to see mishbir more then he wud surely tell his writers to write a mishbir centric track

Edited by Rashi23 - 3 years ago
Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kendrix

@italics;..exactly how unprofessional of him being a pathi😆

bandha bilkul bhi desperate nahi yaar..yeh dekho🤣

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-808KZhxGf/

he is abir Rajvansh not at all desperate🤣 last holi wala pout is so cute💞💞  

How do they do such scenes😆 I guess RheSha laughed out loudly when shaheer pouted🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

that is the reason I said miracle..this is the first post for our show in his IG since on year😆that too he included our leads with his fav kaira..hope he will treat them as leads😆

Hope so geethu...mishbir deserves to be treated as leads...like kaira...they have the potential to be the best couple in itv ..only if RS thinks like that...today he acknowledged them...I hope he does it in the story line also...they deserve the best.... vision of RS was mishti and her story..and kuhu was not there..he wanted to give social messages and all through Mishti..so he should prioritize Mishti and her love story..ie, mishbir🤗🤗

Just_Smile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashi23

Ppl shud comment more about MishBir then only rs will focus on their story 

Ukw when in yrkkh the moment the fans wud see that the focus is shifting from kaira to some characters they wud go to rs n garima n bhavna vyas(writer of yrkkh) insta n bombard with comments of showing kaira more n that they r interested only in kaira. They also used to ask to show more romance.. Thats how they get everything.. Here mishbir fans just whine n do nothing.. This is the right opportunity to show rs who is running the show. If Rs sees that ppl wants to see mishbir more then he wud surely tell his writers to write a mishbir centric track

I donno but whatever I noticed till date... fandom is divided as abir and mishti fans... mishbir fandom is huge but it's like abir vs mishti...hence I feel there is lack of unity ...abir fans hype kubir and mishti fans mishnal instead of MishBir..

If everyone together hype MishBir and request for MishBir it will work 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

ruhi darl❤️

@italics:...i have one such plot in my mind for my vignette series😉kya kehethe ho..likhna shru kardoon😛  

yes dear pls write...show mein kabhi nahi milega kamse kam tumhari vignette mein tho milega😉

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

me too 😜we fans think alike

I saw nearly 100 comments all were about MishBir..asking thembto concentrate only on MishBir as they are the best assets on show😆i think he will read 😛am glad they are trying to their best to create good storyline...and he acknowledged MishBir as best jodi💕

Ha chandu..we fans always think alike..😆😆

Mishbir is the usp of the show..if not for mishbir..the show won't survive.pakka 100 percent sure...so he has to focus on mishbir🤗🤗

ruhi19 thumbnail

reasonable explanation😆

😆

ruhi19 thumbnail

@italics;..thabhi toh😆

😆