Rhea-Shaheer|MishBir|AT: 91| - Page 6

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Agrata23

Congrats for new AT👍🏼

Guys Miracle happened cant believe my eyes😕

Rajan sahi posted abt our leads and abt our show in his ig handle..that too with kaira.😆

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_iN14NJsdS/

Woah

I love the pictures n the caption ❤️

Chalo Atleast Rs remembers who r the leads of the show😎

Eagerly waiting to see my babies kaira n mishbir back on screen 

Originally posted by Just_Smile

haha when I last checked he didn't like it..I was waiting for him to like it😂😂 😂 

Even I was waiting for him to like the post...u should see the comment section chandu..I hope RS reads the comments😆😆

Originally posted by Kendrix

array ye kya Geetu😲...even I cant believe what I see😆

RS ke insta handle pe humaare MISHBIR😛 ..yeh pehli baar hai I guess😆

sahi kaha aapne yeh kisi chamatkaar se kam nahi hai🤣

haan even I cant believe my eyes🤣

Originally posted by Just_Smile

dkp star and RS all are working on these shows...so no worries about show going off air after lockdown😆  

That’s some relief😆😃

Originally posted by The_incredible

What happened to RS geethuuu..I think sun rose from the west today😆😆the first thing I saw after opening insta today was this..

I couldn't believe my eyes yaar...use ho kya gaya hai..not just abt mishbir..he didn't even include kuku in it..😆😆

that is the reason I said miracle..this is the first post for our show in his IG since on year😆that too he included our leads with his fav kaira..hope he will treat them as leads😆

Originally posted by The_incredible

Even I was waiting for him to like the post...u should see the comment section chandu..I hope RS reads the comments😆😆

me too 😜we fans think alike

I saw nearly 100 comments all were about MishBir..asking thembto concentrate only on MishBir as they are the best assets on show😆i think he will read 😛am glad they are trying to their best to create good storyline...and he acknowledged MishBir as best jodi💕

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

hailaaaa😲

I can’t believe it 😲😃

But I love it 😳

atleast our Jodie wasn’t forgotten .. it’s not just we who are remembering mishbir 😆😳

Anuuuuuuu🤗

same reaction from the whole mishbirians😆Me too felt happy atleast he realised abt the power of mishbir❤️