Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyadarshan: Kartik, Ayushmann and Sid turned down Hungama 2

jb508 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

"I didn’t go directly to meet them but my concept was narrated to a lot of actors like Ayushmann Khurrana, Kartik Aaryan and Siddharth Malhotra. They all refused to do the film (Hungama 2). Now, I am working with Meezaan. They all refused because maybe they thought I am an outdated director, because I was out of the Hindi film industry for five years," Priyadarshan told PTI.

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/bollywood/story/priyadarshan-on-hungama-2-ayushmann-khurrana-and-kartik-aaryan-refused-the-film-1671675-2020-04-27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Who the hell wants to do this crap anyway

Maroonporsche thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anna143

Who the hell wants to do this crap anyway

hungama 1 was a good movie 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I wish they had taken the original cast of Akshay Khanna ,Afttab and Rimi .The first part is like so awesome .

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

May be cos you are a 'has been' now 

GumGum thumbnail

Hungama was overrated. Yeh Tera Ghar Yeh Mera Ghar was one of the best Priyadarshan films after Hera Pheri. 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

My all time fav comedies have to be priyadarshan's

clean witty comedy

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I LOVED hungama 1, they should've kept aftab and akshay for this one, loved aftab in this movie, the lead actress should've been rani or any other girl

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Elvis12

I wish they had taken the original cast of Akshay Khanna ,Afttab and Rimi .The first part is like so awesome .

I used to like rimi but after she made that racist comment, don't like her. Should've taken akshay aftab and rani since rimi is a copy rani look like

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

98% of Priyadarshan's hindi movies are remakes of Malayalam/Tamil ones. In today's time where people don't mind watching movies with subtitles, dont think he can get away with remakes like he used to, and honestly the las tthing poor Sid needs is one of his remakes,