Khel Khel Mein!A multi-fandom comic short OS!

Posted: 3 years ago

Characters- Suman, Shravan, Bunty, Anish, Dadu, Devika, Major Bakshi, Shivanya from Naagin, Daya from TMKOC, Anup Soni from Crime Patrol.

Suvan confessed their love and are in a relationship now. Shravan's family went to Punjab but Shravan refused stating that army school doesn't allow it. Before going to Punjab they called in Daya Gada whom they met via Roshan to take care of Shravan since she was in Bhopal. Shravan invited Suman on a date but she refused stating that she can't come to any cafe as it will go long and exams were nearing, So Shravan invited her at his house but since Daya was present in the house he called in Bunty for help. Bunty got an idea and Shravan approved of it.

Bunty came in Malhotra house, "Miyaan kahan ho aap? Bahar khane bhi to jaana hai." Hearing his voice Daya came out, "Shravan bahar kyun khayega? Tapu jaisa he woh, main usse khana khilaungi" Bunty replied, "Aapko mawa jalebi banani ati he? Hamra pehlwaan to Shaniwar ko sirif mawa jalebiyan he khata hai" "Mawa jalebi nahi par Tapu ke papa ki man pasand phapda jalebi bana dungi na hehehe." "Hamra dost sirif mawa jalebi khayega. Unki muumyne unka khiyal rakne ko kaha tha na aapko? Aur yi kya, aap usse badal rahi hai. Main aapko mawa jalebi banana sikhaunga aap chaliye mere sath." Daya accepted the proposal and while going out she told Shravan to inform about it to Tapu ke papa. Shravan thanked Bunty and started the preparation.

Suman called Shravan, "Hamara plan postpone kare? Anish ka call aya ki voh mere ghar aa raha hai aur usse me mana kar pati isse pehle hi usne call cut diya aur phir papa aye to unke samne me usse vapis call bhi kar nahi saki " Shravan punched the wall causing a small metallic ball from wall hanging to hit his head. "Ouchhh." he screamed. "Tum thik to ho?" Suman asked. "Ha I am good. Don't worry tumhara ye Shravan Anish ko rok lega tum jaldi se ghar aao."

Shravan got an idea, he called his former classmate Shivanya an icchadhari naagin. He explained the whole situation to her and she promised him to follow his idea. Shivanya was Shravan's friend from his old school. Shivanya would always write about snakes. Once during an essay competition she wrote a 10 page essay on snakes, Shravan joked calling her a icchadhari naagin and she confessed that she was one. She asked Shravan to keep it a secret and in return she would help him.

She took the form of Major Bakshi. As Anish was coming out of his house Bakshi stopped him. He told Anish that he is giving his cigar to him and he should sniff it to know it's importance. Anish readily took the cigar and sniffed it. He fainted with the smell itself. Bakshi then typed a message to Dadu, 'Revenge will be taken' and then saved it as a draft. Shivanya then informed Shravan of their plan being successful.

Suman pushed the door of Malhotra house to find it dark. She directly switched on the light, "Shravan kamse kam lights to on karo" Suman found a small table decorated with candles in the form of a heart. Realising her mistake she switched of the lights. The candles created a lovely atmosphere. Shravan pulled a chair for Suman and she thanked him for the gesture. She commented, "Shravan the decor looks lovely" Shravan quickly arranged two wine glasses. Suman spoke, "Shravan I hope you know....." He interrupted he, "I know Sumo, be patient. Abhi main surprise to baki hai." He quickly went in and brought a teapot. He poured the tea in the wine glasses, "Ye lo tumhari adrak wali chai"

They both chatted for a while and enjoyed their date.

Meanwhile Devika called Anish 68 times but he didn't pick her call as he had fainted earlier. An idea crept her mind and she called Anup Soni from Crime Patrol to look in the matter. He tracked Anish's location and found him. He quickly collected Anish's mobile ready for a new case to broadcasted on his show. He found the draft in the mobile and went to Tiwari house.

As Shravan was leaving Suman to her house he saw Anup there. Anup said, "Brigadier I have an evidence with me that you are harassing students" Dadu slapped him, "You fool get out from here before I bring my rifle." Anup ran away from there. Witnessing the situation Shravan laughed and Suman went to enquire her Dadu about the incident.

The end.

Sorry for this uttercrap, I had no work so thought of writing this.

Pls excuse me.

No hate meant for any fandom.

Omgggg I'm dying laughing right now ðŸ¤£ I completely lost it when ichchadari naagin came ðŸ˜† and she tried to blame it on Daadu omg lol loved the ending with Anup Soni...he stood outside the Tiwari house and said "Yeh aapke saath bhi ho sakta hai, Satark rahe!" 

Originally posted by alina.b

Omgggg I'm dying laughing right now ðŸ¤£ I completely lost it when ichchadari naagin came ðŸ˜† and she tried to blame it on Daadu omg lol loved the ending with Anup Soni...he stood outside the Tiwari house and said "Yeh aapke saath bhi ho sakta hai, Satark rahe!" 

@bold🤣

I had to google the name of Naagin😆

Anup goes on walking on roads so I made him run😆

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

@bold🤣

I had to google the name of Naagin😆

Anup goes on walking on roads so I made him run😆

Getting those steps in....

Getting those steps in....

🤣

From where do you get this Alina? I am laughing here like anything and am sure I am going to be shifted to a mental hospital by tomorrow😆

Originally posted by Pranushka_723

🤣

From where do you get this Alina? I am laughing here like anything and am sure I am going to be shifted to a mental hospital by tomorrow😆

My family watches crime patrol a lot...a saw another meme and I couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't sure if I should share it here because it has foul language but it's too funny to not share....Like Crime patrol is a good show but it makes people so paranoid. My parents are always calling me to make sure I haven't been kidnapped ðŸ˜†

Omg Lavy this was mental!!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Laughing way too hard right now! 

My family watches crime patrol a lot...a saw another meme and I couldn't stop laughing. I wasn't sure if I should share it here because it has foul language but it's too funny to not share....Like Crime patrol is a good show but it makes people so paranoid. My parents are always calling me to make sure I haven't been kidnapped ðŸ˜†

This entire thread is pure gold!🤣

It's alright. Almost everyone here is an adult or atleast 15+

The meme is on spot🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am going to die of laughter tonight😆

I watched an epi of Crime Patrol where the Granny in the house was killed and I was like

I never dared to watch it again😆

CID walaon ko b bulalete ðŸ¤£ Kuch toh garbad h daya? lol