Posted: 3 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Part 1 : Once upon a time....

The love story is not conventional but you will like it!

Please give a try for the sake of your author😜

._._._.

It was an October morning with light humidity in the atmosphere when Anjali Mehra, the renowned director reached 'Chaitanya Mental Health Care Institute'.

"Khushi Gupta (1982-2007) who had been in your asylum for two months, I am making a documentary on her life." She was sitting with Dr. Sheetal Mathur, the chief in charge of the place, "If you could provide me some information about her, that will be very helpful."

"Khushi?Hmm...she was the most mysterious and limelighted patient we ever had!" Sheetal tried to remember as she searched for the file in the old rack. "And her death within just two months was even more enigmatic!"

"Did she commit suicide!" Anjali asked as she was handed the 13 year old file.

"Yes, she had jumped from the terrace!" They came out of the storage room, "It is said that her lover's soul used to visit her!"

"Oh! I heard that she lost her sanity as her husband got jailed!" Anjali asked.

"Actually story is a bit contorted!" They sat on the roadside tea-stall as Sheetal continued. "It was 2007 when it all started....."

13 years ago, Feb-2007
At Raizada Private Eye Ltd.

"I want you to spy on my wife!" The renowned businessman of the town continued, "I doubt that she is having affair with my brother Akash!" Shyam was sitting across the famous detective ASR.

For Arnav Singh Raizada, it was not new to have such cases. After all lack of trust is the source of his income.

"Don't worry Mr. Jha. I will personally handle this case and within two weeks you will get all the proofs if your wife is cheating." He assured him in his husky voice. After all he was the most sought after person in this field.

"Of course she is cheating. I just need proofs to show in court!" Shyam was not ready to listen even a word in favor of her.

Arnav sighed, another difficult client. 'Hope his wife is really cheating otherwise he will drive me mad!'

Taking his noting diary, Arnav asked for the details of his wife.

"Khushi Kumari Gupta-Jha...age 25...writer by profession... married for 2 years!" He wrote, a typical case.

But the moment he saw the picture, his mind was blown, 'A gorgeous epitome of nature's perfection.' He was lost in her black intoxicating eyes and fuller soft lips, enticing him through the picture.

"You will get 1 lakh now and remaining 2 lakh after the proofs!" Shyam brought him out of his dreamland, as he put the bundle of notes on the table.

This was the highest he was ever paid.
'I can't afford to lose this opportunity.'

"I will speed-post you everything after a fortnight!" Arnav assured as he made preparations for the coming 15 days to verify the doubts of his client.

._._._.

Day 1: Ideal Bahu

Along with all the needed stuff Arnav was sitting on the tree opposite the Jha Mansion, when he saw her first time, using binoculars.

Traditional beauty, perfect for a trophy wife; belongs to a reputed and socially acclaimed Gupta family; works 24/7 for husband like a slave without any complain; friendly with all her in-laws and also the best cook!

"Perfect marriage material!" He recorded down in his pager, as she was hosting the guests. 'Am I spying the right Khushi Gupta Jha?'

._._._.

Day 2: Religious

He had followed her all way to the temple with camera hung on his neck as it was Teej that day.

He observed her, standing behind the pillar, as she prayed for the long life of her husband.

'Pooja path, vrat, daan dharam- For her husband or her lover?' But he was not finding any sign of betrayel in her.

Waiting for two hours after the pooja, she moved down the stairs to go back without breaking the fast, as she got dizzy only to be held by him.

"Water?" He offered his bottle.

._._._.

Day 3: Salman Khan fan

They were sitting in the Cinema Hall, he sitting one row behind her, noting down that she was with her fan-girl gang, without any potential lover, watching the first day first show of some 'Dabanggai!'

"Hero's age must be more than their father's?" He yawned, munching the popcorn, while she hooted seeing her favourite actor going shirtless.

'My body is more drool-worthy only if she is ready to see!'

._._._.

Day 4: Social Sweetie

He had been hidden behind her sofa in the kitty party, where she was accompanying her sister-in-law.

He had also got hold on a plate of jalebis, which Khushi was enjoying, without her notice. "Hot and sweet just like her!'

He listened their gossips, getting interested in their conversation of the famous Women Club women.

'These Auntys are better detectives than me!'

._._._.

Day 5: Paagal

He was standing across the road leaning on the Mango tree, observing her friendly nature with kids.

He was liking her childish antics, as he smiled on her argument with those 5-6 year olds, as he moved forward.

She was playing hide & seek with them as she accidentally bumped into him. "Caught you!" She said removing scarf from her eyes, mesmerizing him, his hand still in her hold.

._._._.

Day 6: Playing Cupid

He was sitting in the restaurant as Khushi was forcing Payal and Akash to solve their issues. 'No romantic feeling between her and Akash!'

She wanted to get her friend Payal married to Akash, and Arnav was imagining her with feathers and a basket full of love arrows.

"Hope her arrow doesn't pierce me!" He dreamed, watching her dazzling smile.

._._._.

Day 7: I like her

Arnav reported down his research so far which didn't have a single clue of her faithlessness in the last week.

On the other hand he was feeling a bit attracted towards her.

'Skin color is lighter shade of cream, and waist-length silky hair are black. Iris is brown with a greenish shade and that small nose on has a nose pin. Figure shape hourglass and size: 34-24-36' He noted, total unprofessionally.

What else could he do when there was nothing to find out. The suspect was an open-book and his hormones were going wild after his breakup with Lavanya 9-months ago.

'That Shyam Jha is really a fool to get such a perfect wife divorced!'

He was hidden in the outer side of balcony of Jha Mansion, replaying her videos.

"Found anything!" Arnav got startled, hearing a sweet voice behind him.

As he turned, he found her in a yellow salwar suit.

'A hallucination!' He thought, roamimg his eyes slowly on her body, his hands itching to engulf her.

Khushi got nervous under his gaze, as his brown eyes bore holes in her body, making her nervous, "Excuse me!" She made him conscious as he realized that she is in real.

'Come out of your teenage behaviour ASR!' He reprimanded himself.

"So you were spying on me!" She had her hands folded below her full bosoms, outlining them perfectly, as her shaped eye-brows were twitched in a frown, her soft lips stretched in a straight line.

"You know who I am!" He asked, sweat breaking on his handsome face, sitting in scorching sun, his body tanned and the t-shirt fabric stuck to his muscular body, giving ample view of his abs.

"I have found out!" She declared. First she had thought that he was some stalker but then some investigation of her own and she came to know that he was a sleuth.

"That's very shameful for our community, to get caught so easily!" He smiled sheepishly, making her blush, while his dimples going deeper.

She moved her eyes sideways, "Since when you were following me?" She asked, gulping the uneasiness as he towered on her.

'6'2 he might be!'

"7 births!" He mumbled in his husky voice, as their eyes locked, him moving forward and she going back.

"Huh!!" Her mind was playing games with her just like his woody cologne.

"I mean 7 days!" He corrected himself moving his fingers through his hair, on his stupidity, stopping his steps as she also stopped.

In reality she was also smitten by his enigmatic personality, comparing him with the main lead of the novel, she has been writing.

'What am I doing!' She came into senses, 'I am a mature married woman. I can't think of the other man like this!' She came straight to point.

"Come inside, I have a proposal for you!" She said firmly.

._._._.

So what proposal Khushi is talking??
Is she really cheating or Shyam is really villain??

Do vote ⭐, share and comment.
Thanks for reading 😘.

Part 2

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Refreshing storyline....looking forward

Welcome dear....once again

The first thing that grabbed my attention was Turkish title. Taking the mental asylum, prison and suicide parts into consideration, it seems it is going to be a very painful story. I guess Shyam killed Arnav. However he was ready to divorce her assuming that she had an affair with his brother. I wonder what triggered him to kill Arnav when he didn't show any violance towards his own brother? Betrayel of a brother must hurt more than of a stranger, right? The story is full of mysteries.

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Refreshing storyline....looking forward

Hey Gopi, glad to see you again

Thanksfor comments ☺️❤️😍

Originally posted by gopikaaji

Welcome dear....once again

😁Yeah I am back with another story to grill you guys🙈,😘

Originally posted by aysemLDG

The first thing that grabbed my attention was Turkish title. 

Hey ayesem💖

Well I just got the concept from that serial, but it is not based on that plot😉

Taking the mental asylum, prison and suicide parts into consideration, it seems it is going to be a very painful story.

Maybe a very little pain, I will try to make it more fun and interesting 😅

I guess Shyam killed Arnav. 

You already guessed it😔🙄

However he was ready to divorce her assuming that she had an affair with his brother. I wonder what triggered him to kill Arnav when he didn't show any violance towards his own brother? 

Well that's some secret, will be unfolded in next Chapters😏

Betrayel of a brother must hurt more than of a stranger, right? The story is full of mysteries.

Not many but a handful, I hope you won't feel dizzy reading it😁

My answer in bold👆

Thanks dear for giving it a try, I won't disappoint you, and ending won't be that painful like Kemal or Nehan😜

Part 2 : They met and got attracted

"What!!!"

"Yes, I want you to build false proofs of my infidelity!" Khushi repeated while Arnav was shocked by the twist from this beautiful lady.

She rolled her eyes on his extravagant reaction. "Shyam is the worst decision of my life." Khushi elaborated her arranged marriage which didn't go well and the doubting amd criticizing nature of Shyam towards her, "The truth is that I too want a divorce!"

"But you can ask for it directly?" He was still not getting why she would malign her image for getting a divorce.

"I can't, because of my parents!" Her face was showing helplessness, "I don't want to hurt them by going against their choice!"

"Even if you are not happy in this marriage?" He was not getting the logic, "Won't they be hurt even if Shyam divorced you!"

"It will be easier though!" She tried to explain, "It is not accepted if the woman takes such decisions!" Because a woman had to adjust in marital life as much as possible.

"It is the most backward thing I have heard in the decade!" He was angry, "Why should you alter your feelings for your parents or husband!" Or fake a relationship when she was not so.

Taking a breathe she said, "Mr.ASR just leave that matter for now! The question is whether you'll help me or not." She could manage her parents if Shyam filed the divorce.

Arnav nodded in affirmation, "Fine!" There was no problem if she was giving her consent and he would also get to spend 7 days, in company of his latest crush.

._._._.

"Nand Kishore!" Khushi suggested the name of her imagery boyfriend. They had made a task list three days ago that included things like love letters, pictures and video clips etc.

"Yuck..." Arnav made a face, "It seems a 16th century love story!"

She ignored him, "I have always dreamed of a sweet boyfriend whom I will call Nanheji with love" She said dreamily, "But I never get the opportunity to change it into a reality." She sulked.

The last two days had helped them to settle their feelings and behave normally with each other.

Arnav felt rage for this imagery Nanhe. "Are you done writing those letters!" He asked her, to divert her from her horrific romantic notions.

"Haan done. Waiting for Shyam to read all these." She wanted to see his angry expressions. "He will be stumped to know the intensity of my love!" She was excited, while he made a face.

"Huh. I hope the adult content is not 21+!" He had read some words like 'erotic tongue' and 'throbbing nub' accidentally, which he had to repent later for full 10 minutes in washroom.

"It's between me and my boyfriend!" She justified her 'more than love letters', hiding the fact that she had imagined Arnav when she was writing those.

"Are you sexually frustrated!" He asked glancing towards her sexy body. 'Because I am!'

"Just shut up!" She was getting embarrassed by such shameless questions from this nosy but handsome detective.

Clearing his mind of all objectionable thoughts he came to work for which he was very excited, "Tomorrow we will click some compromising pictures!" He reminded her the next task.

"I think Banke Bihariji will be ready for help!" She was searching for options to pose next to her as her fake boyfriend. "You edit his face, ok!"

"No Bihari or Kashmiri will be there!" Arnav didn't want any other man to come close to her, "I am the detective, I will arrange everything!" He dismissed her.

._._._.

They were standing in his studio, ready for the task in hand. Arnav had prepared some screen scenes for the background.

"Goa, Agra, Shimla, Udaipur!" Khushi went through the list, she had never gone to these places in real.

Adorning a red saree and straight open hair, she was making him crazy while in a navy blue t-shirt and faded jeans, his unruly hair were making her blush.

"If you will be the dummy boyfriend, then who will click the pictures?" Khushi was feeling a bit shy to have Arnav as her alleged boyfriend openly.

"I have automatic cameras!" He spoke in a hesitant tone, trying hard to hide his excitement. "We will click around 500 pictures and then good one will be chosen and edited."

Nodding at him, she came closer, as he removed stray hair from her face, her face tingling under his touch.

"Look at me", his voice was husky as he held her hand to put on his masculine shoulder, sending a current in his body.

"Are we going to dance?" She asked as he put a hand on her bare waist, making her shudder as the thumb started moving in patterns.

"No..." He eyed her strawberry-glossed lips, "Going to kiss!", seeing her gasp he continued, "I mean we have to pretend!"

He angled his face, tilting her neck a bit, when his minty breath clashed with her caffeinated one. As he moved closer, she held him tight, but before they could lose control she pulled away.

"We need to change outfits right?" They couldn't have all pictures in same clothes!

Wearing a pink off-shoulder top and denim she came out while he changed into casuals.

He pulled her in his arms and she could feel her soft bosoms touching his hard chest as he moved her hair to her other shoulder.

"Arnav...." She whispered as he touched his nose on her shoulder blade, his lips centimeters close.

"Don't move!" His control was slipping as she closed her eyes in anticipation. He turned her around so that her back is plastered to his front.

'Should I let her know my feelings?' He didn't want to keep in her dark.

She was feeling butterflies in her stomach as he clutched her waist, her palms slowly moving towards her navel, liking the Jasmine and Lavender oozing from her hair.

She couldn't take more, his hard part poking her lightly, so she moved away. "Aren't these pictures enough?"

"Khushi.... Don't go..." He didn't let her part away, caught in the passion.

"Don't be childish Arnav!" She tried to feign innocence.

"Khushi...I think I...." He didn't want to delay more so taking a deep breath he said "I have fallen in love with you!" He finally whispered near her earlobe, making her to shudder.

"It's lust!" She looked everywhere but him, making distance between them.

"Let's give it a chance!" He pleaded, still holding her arm. "After your divorce!"

"I won't be able to come tomorrow!" She said without answering his earlier question. She didn't want to rush into another relationship although she was also drawn towards him.

"Why?" Arnav asked as the video clip task was still pending.

"Just manage in all this!" She answered in annoyance gathering her things, "That would be enough for confirmation of Shyam's doubts."

._._._.

Arnav went through all the pictures once again in two days, 22nd time to be precise. And he was not ready to give any of these pictures to Shyam. 'I can't share our intimate moments with anyone else.' Even if they were fake.

He looked at those love letters. He was not ready to go through them when he knew he wouldn't help but feel more longing for her.

'Only letters will not be enough for proving that she is not faithful to Shyam.' He had to make their divorce happen at any cost so that he could marry her.

'Marry?' He had already planned so much.

Finally choosing some pictures he mailed it to Khushi.

._._._.

"I am not recognizable in any of these pictures!" Khushi had called Arnav after getting those useless photos. "Shyam needs valid proofs!"

"Khushi, those are only that I have!" He lied, saying that other photos were too blurry or damaged.

"Oh" She could hear Shyam coming towards the room, as she moved to a corner.

"If you want we can click a couple of some more. Come to the studio!" He suggested, wishing to see her once more.

"Is it needed! Can't you find from already clicked ones!" The thought of meeting him again was giving her goosebumps.

"More than needed!" He said hoarsely and her stomach did somersault listening to him.

"Fine!", she ignored the flutter in her body, "I am bringing Happyji to pose with me so that you can do your work properly!" She didn't want to give him another chance of coming near her or giving those silly proposals.

Before he could answer, she cut the call sensing Shyam behind her.

"Who was it you were talking?" Shyam asked suspiciously as she stood with straight face.

"My Publisher!" She said deleting Arnav's name from call log.

._._._.

So Khushi also wants to get divorce.😜
But is she underestimating Shyam?🤔
Will he give her divorce easily or his crooked mind has some other plans?? 😲
Or maybe he is not that bad!😏

Do vote⭐️, share and comment if you like☺️
Thanks for reading 😍

Chapter 3 : Scroll down

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pinnkiswan

My answer in bold👆

Thanks dear for giving it a try, I won't disappoint you, and ending won't be that painful like Kemal or Nehan😜

Actually, I haven't watched the drama you mentioned. The direct translation of Kara Sevda is Black Love which is used to refer impossible love. That's why, I thought it will be a painful story. Besides the title reminded me a very old Turkish song.

A black love like this ends in black earth (A love story like this will never end till death) 

So when I was reading the part where you mentioned Khushi's lover's death, I tought the story will be more heart wrenching chapter by chapter. Thank you so much for clarifying my doubts. 

By the way, after reading the first part, I found your index and ended up in your Wattpad account.