Pinnkiswan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 4 : But they fought back

It had been two months...

Complete two months since Khushi had been in house arrest in this desert of Thar...

Two months since she had met or talked to Arnav...

Two months since Shyam had played that game...

Two months since Shyam's lie to give second chance to their marriage, and bringing her to this city of Rajasthan...

"Did you really think that I won't know!" Shyam had showed his true face, "You were cheating me with that Raizada, planning to kill me and take away all my property isn't it?" He had probably seen them together, and assumed things.

"Shyam, it isn't what you are thinking. I had met Arnav, but only for divorce!"

But her pleas were unheard, as she was left in his Villa in Gajner, unknown to anyone, locked in the upper part of this old Haveli, confiscating all her means of communication, confined to these four walls.

"Now I will see how you would scheme against me!" Her lunatic husband had said, leaving her all alone, assisted by only a maid who was to provide her food while keeping an eye on her every movement.

Khushi had tried to escape but failing every time, with no way to go out. On top of it she got punished by Shyam, as her room was locked from outside. Leaving no option but to cry all day, she was waiting for a miracle to happen. 'Please save me Arnav!'

She was expecting him to come searching for her. 'Is he aware of Shyam's plans?' She was not sure. 'Did he also forget me?' Their love was not a mere attraction, wasn't it.

Getting suffocated by her thoughts she sat up from the bed. It was dark stormy night, visible from the skylights. Her closed door made some noise. 'Must be wind!'

Pouring a glass of water she was about to drink, when the room of her door creaked, opening slowly.

"Arnav??" She whispered, "Is it you?" She was rooted at her place, looking at the silhouette moving towards her.

"Khushi...!" He drank the sight of her in the dim light as he took long strides to engulf her in a bone-crushing hug, her waist pressed hard, his face buried in her crook of neck, clutching her tight.

"I thought I had lost you!" He mumbled in her hair, "I was almost dead, not finding you!"

He parted to look at her face as she started sobbing, "I was waiting for you!" She hiccupped, as he consoled her, wiping her face, kissing her temples.

"ASR, let's go before they got alarmed!" Someone disturbed their sweet time, in an urgent tone.

Arnav took her hand, as they moved towards the end of corridor, "My associate, Aman!" He told Khushi, clearing her confusion.

She found the upper storey deserted but there were Shyam's men on the ground floor, guarding the courtyard.

"Have you ever climbed a tree?" Aman asked her, as it was the only option to escape away, using the branches of big Banyan tree and moving to the opposite wall.

She denied, moving her head left to right.

'I am not a professional bloodhound to do such things!' She thought seeing their disappointed faces.

"Khushi, clutch me tight!" Arnav took her on his back, her hands locked in his neck and legs around his hips, as she found herself in an embarrassing position when he jumped on the big branch.

"You are not that feather-light!" He teased her, as she pouted with a disapproving look. He was leaning on the bark, supporting their weight, 7 metres above the ground. One mistake and bones will be crushed in 100 pieces.

Before the men could get alert, he crawled ahead, through the leaves, in an attempt to not slip off, making least noise, reaching the adjoining wall, darkness and winds helping them to not get located, as they came on the boundary wall, Aman following them.

Jumping down they were finally safe from them, as Aman started the jeep to get away.

"Shyam really played dirty", Arnav informed her the real plan of Shyam, as they shared their respective experiences, "He is fooling your parents that you got kidnapped and demanding money from them for so-called ransom!" They were sitting in the backside of car.

"How could he?" She was surprised on the greediness of Shyam, fooling everyone with different stories, taking advantage of their weaknesses.

"ASR, the weather is not safe to move ahead!" The strong winds in this oasis could be lethal, sometimes.

On Aman's suggestion they decided to rest in a kothi, for the night.

"We will go far away Khushi, Shyam will never find us!" He assured her as he make her lie on the bed. "I will be in the other room with Aman. Call me if you need anything!" Arnav said caressing her face.

"Stay with me!" She pleaded, holding his hand, her eyes full of agony. He couldn't deny her, as he lied beside her taking her in arms.

"I missed you Arnav!" She hugged him, her head on his chest, "I was so much depressed, feeling like a corpse!" Her tears soaked his shirt.

He held her in his embrace, "Sshhh, now we are together Khushi!" He said pecking her head.

Clouded by emotions she moved up, locking her eyes with him as her soft petals moving towards him, leaning down, pressing her lips on his without any warning. He was not seeing this coming, as he got momentarily shocked but not to disappoint her more, he gave in, gently dragging out her lips taking it in his mouth, sucking on it, nipping it, drinking in her.

A tingle like sensation ran through her whole body, as she registered the gently flow of his lips on her, their tongues mating to burn her core.

Second by seconds his lips grew more desperate, fast and wild on her, alluring her as she tried to follow his quick leads, pulling him into her.

He decided to take matters in hand as he rolled over, pressing her body on the bed, their lips still entangled. She parted her lips open, as he dived deeper into her mouth, sinking his tongue in her hot zone, gaining a soft gasping moan from her as their aroused tongues met each other.

While his masculine hands moved to her alluring curves, his palm got encircled on her breast as he started fondling it by squeezing her feminity underneath the fabric of her kurti. Feeling his hands on her sensitive part, her breathes fastened and face grew feverish, as she moved hands in his hair.

Arnav left her mouth by the shortening of breath but he wanted to do more, seeking permission through his eyes.

"Make me yours!" She replied. They didn't know what was kept in store for them tomorrow! But today she wanted to be loved.

And without any delay his hand moved upto her back, graspimg the hooks of her dress as he opened it, pulling the silk material down her chest, bare skin waiting for him as the fabric skidded down her curves.

Khushi was finding a new pleasure with him. Inhaling lungs full of air through her mouth, she found her body being in open and Arnav staring at it with full driven lust, gazing the sensitive part of her body, as his fingers softly stroked her mounds.

Her mouth shrivelled, growing more intense as he let his soft lips dive into her ultimate fluffiness. "You are so soft!" He murmured near her valley, tugging those peaks with his teeth making them hard and elongated.

She stopped breathing for a brief second, feeling his warm moist mouth on her, taking her in, weakening her feminity.

"Arnav!" The escapable stubborn moan got out of her lips, curving her back, feeling the disturbing warmth in between her legs, a burning sensation as his free hand continued to rub her other craving bend.

Cherishing the crimson mounds to his heart's content, he moved up pecking her lips quickly, to stand in front of her, leaving her lying on bed, letting her watch him, slowly unbuttoning the upper two buttons of his full sleeves black tee-shirt.

With dry mouth, desire shining in her eyes she watched him stripping himself, entertaining her by peeling off his shirt, showing his perfect abs and torso. He opened his jeans, throwing it back as well, as he came back on her in all his naked glory.

Peppering kisses on her body he went down on her to her flat stomach, dipping his hot tongue on her navel, giving her the reason to moan, he kissed his way down to her body. Loving what he was doing with her, his body felt strange kind of satisfaction.

"Whatever tomorrow brings for us, I won't leave you alone Khushi!" He murmured against her navel, as he very slowly travelled his lips down to her pelvic, burning her skin with his touch.

"I know!" She said as he closed her eyes shut, panting hard, his warm breath touching her, penetrating her through the lacy fabric as he moved down to her thighs, lingering near her core of fire, kissing her inner thighs, making her wriggle. "I love you Arnav!"

He looked up into her eyes hearing her declaration.

With a determination in eyes he pulled down the last piece of fabric from her body, discarding it somewhere on the floor, he whispered, "What I feel for you goes beyond love!"

Her body released another moan, whether due to his reply or his touches down there, she didn't know. All her blood moved straight to her core as she closed her legs, feeling excessively hot under his slender fingers, with the secretion of hormones in her body, connecting them more.

"Look at me!" He demanded, as he parted her legs, coming between them. Her hands got fisted on the edges of bed, eyes closed as the whole lot of attention of her body was focused on one single point where he was touching her, driving her mad, tenderly and passionately.

Suddenly he replaced his fingers with his mouth making her squirm. This was so much different, something which she had never experienced. It's like she had been transported to a different world altogether.

His mouth explored her sweet spot, stroking her sensitive cells, while his fingers rubbed her, taking her to the heights of build up, making her squirm, biting her lips, holding all her moans in her.

He felt her muscles flexing in the heat of his mouth stopping all at once, withholding her flow.

"Arnav please!" Her quivering voice came out at a plea, breathing anticipatingly, anxiously and impatiently, while he moved away from between her legs.

Coming on top of her, he suppressed her body underneath his weight, his hardness touching her between her legs, making her skin tingle, as he locked her hands above her head, indulging into a deep erotic smooch with her, giving her, her own taste.

"Ready?" He asked her once, just to bring her in the moment, placing himself on her hot wet entrance, feeling her, as the course of electrifying pleasure shoot up his entire body. Feeling him naked against her, she clutched his hands tightly, closing her eyes giving him the consent.

"Don't tear your eyes off!" He said through his clenched jaw, holding himself from not immersing in her. He wanted to see her deep soulful eyes, searching himself in her when he filled her up.

"Please!" She whispered trying to keep her eyes open, though she knew it's not possible with the things she was feeling, a whirlpool coursing through her body.

"Keep gazing me!" He mumbled, as he slowly pushed himself in her wetness, her muscles growing tight around him as she sank in the mattress, breathing through her mouth.

He hovered over her, balancing himself by keeping his one hand by the side of her head, enclosing her mouth with his, as he slammed into her, going deep, making her entire body jerk at the sharp sensation, consuming her.

Her breath was ragged, breast heaving up and down against his bare chest, she absorbing the sharp burn, hugging him tightly with one arm wrapped around his back and other being placed over his biceps.

After looking at her precipitating face, her closed eyes with hint of moisture on her thick eyelashes he felt proud, as she was his now, completely his, so enthralling and tight, which exhilarated his feeling. 'No one can separate us!'

Brushing his lips on her eyes, kissing away the hint of moisture he eased out of her slowly, making her gasp.

"You are so tight." A low groan escaped his lips, as he again sank back in her warmth, his blood getting on flames, being buried in her.

She gulped holding onto him, as he created the intimacy, making movements in her, against her walls, replacing the sweet agony with indefinite significant pleasure.

She responded him, to his thrusts, as they continued their sensual actions, indulging in each other, consuming each other, uniting their bodies together, taking each other to the extremes to erupt out together.

The deep panting, low manly groans, and erotic moans filled around them, cherishing the silence of dark night, as they continued to rock against each other, finding their undoing, creating the sync between themselves, establishing a thin bond with each other.

"Arnav!" A deep moan flow out of her lips, losing her breaths, her sanity, while he continued in her for few more turns, finding himself to be free in her, as the arousing sexual tension eased off him. Finding his climax deep inside her, he let his body cover her, with his face being buried in her neck. He soaked the satisfying feeling, as he reached the point where he wanted to reach with her.

The dark night, with the grey clouds layering the air, stood testimony of the two bodies intertwined together finding the comfort in each other, unknown to cunningness of the destiny, the legend of inevitable change in the lives and existence of the souls on the earth.

._._._.

Ok, so now only last chapter left
To solve all questions!
Do voteโญ๏ธ, comment and share.
Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜˜.

Part 5 : Scroll down

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How did Arnav figure out where to find her? I am glad he did though. whatever happens, they have a little time together.

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

How did Arnav figure out where to find her?

He is a detective remember, keeping track of Shyam won't be difficult ๐Ÿ˜”

I am glad he did though. whatever happens, they have a little time together.

Yeah last moments of their life together ๐Ÿ™„

Last update ahead๐Ÿ˜‰

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

Part 5 : To Cherish their Endless Love

Before the curiosity could kill the cat, here is the last update. ๐Ÿ˜œ

If you find anything unexpected in this part, please no rotten eggs or tomatoes๐Ÿ˜…
._._._.

Arnav and Khushi were lying in the aftermath bliss of their love-making, when Aman knocked the door.

"Shyam has got to know our location ASR! He is coming here searching for you!" He informed them.

"What should we do now?" Khushi was panicked.

"We have to move from here!" Aman handed him keys, "You take the jeep. I'll get another vehicle and keep track of them!"

In the dark stormy night, they took the desolated National Highway, leading to Jaisalmer, in order to run away from Shyam. But after a few kilometers, their vehicle stopped due to exhaustion of fuel while Arnav could see Shyam's vehicle approaching.

Putting brakes near them, Shyam came down, "So love birds were running away!" His face was spitting fire, as he was ready with his unpropitious mind. "To spoil my plans!" Shyam didn't want to leave them alive.

Khushi clutched his hand, afraid of what coming next.

"Shyam, we are harmless for you," Arnav moved towards him, "Let us go, we will never bother you again!"

Before he could say more Shyam angled his gun towards him, "Shyam Jha doesn't give second chance!" He had malevolent expressions , as he put his hand on the trigger.

"Shyam no, don't kill him!" Khushi came ahead, "You have problem with me, take my life. Please leave Arnav!" Khushi pleaded while Arnav tried to push her behind him, "Khushi!!!"

Getting crazy with the drama, Shyam silenced them, "Stop it!" He could hear the sound of police siren, as he pressed the shuttle, "You both have to die!", his voice lost in the forceful sound of the bullet, "Dhaaaaainnnnn!", and the iron cap covered the distance, faster than light, piercing the air to hit Arnav deep down on chest, as he fell down on knees, pushing Khushi away.

"Arnavvvvv!" The time froze as Khushi's chilling scream reverberated with the thundering sound in the sky, and the roadside milestone got stained with the fresh red blood.

._._._.

Anjali closed her eyes on the tragic end of a love-story.

"Arnav couldn't survive and died on the spot." Sheetal sighed as she took the last sip of her tea, "Shyam got the imprisonment of life as Police had found him red-handed."

"And Khushi?"

"She was saved by Police before Shyam could kill her but the incident had shaken her so much that she lost her voice! She had developed suicidal tendency later." Sheetal remembered, "That's when she was admitted here!"

"Ahaa" Anjali was surprised.

"The two months she was here, she didn't want to interact with anyone. All day she used to write in her diary."

"Diary?" Anjali asked as it caught her interest, "Where is it now?"

"Might be with her parents or relatives if they have kept it safe." Sheetal said, "After she ended her life, all her belongings were taken away by them!"

"Oh." Anjali closed the register in which she was noting the details. "I would like to have that diary!" Anjali was determined to go to her home.

"I may provide you the address" Sheetal called her assistant to get it from the old memo.

Anjali took the address note with a smile, "Thank you very much Dr. Sheetal, you gave your precious time and help!"

"Mention not Ms.Mehra. She was one of my closest patients, and I am happy to provide you that much details. Best of luck for your project!" Sheetal wished her as they waved goodbye.

._._._.

Anjali had got the diary, from Khushi's close friend Payal who was taking care of her home.

It was 1 a.m. in the night and since last 8 hours Anjali was going through the diary, 'It has the same information that Sheetal has told me!'

She closed it, with the thought of having a mug of coffee before writing the script.

But before she could go out of room, the electricity went off, pouring the darkness everywhere. Suddenly strong winds started blowing, moving the window panes and doors forcefully, while curtains flew high and the ruffling sound of the diary pages engulfed the room.

'Monsoon reversal!' Anjali sighed as she searched for a torch or candle but couldn't find any. As she thought to go to another room, she felt someone behind her.

'What is it!' She turned back to find no one but there was some strange light glowing on the diary.

Anjali felt her heart thudding with the unfamiliar feeling as she cautiously moved towards the table. Taking the diary slowly in hands, she found an unusual coldness on pages.

"Suicide!" It was written on the last page, wide open on the table. Anjali gulped, again feeling some presence beside her, as she felt someone touching her shoulder.

Her breath hitched as she felt a sharp and cold whisper in her ears, "Murder, help!"

Anjali felt her throat went dry, as she threw away the diary, her limbs not moving due to fear, as she moved back, "Who are you?"

She managed to speak, "Come before my eyes!" The chillness increased around her, and the light bulb started blinking, while her mobile phone switched on and off automatically, blinking SOS, appearing on screen.

She repeated herself, "Come before my eyes! What do you want?" She frantically moved her eyes to locate any creature.

The force of winds increased to high level, papers starting to fly away, window glasses crashing badly, while the door slammed shut, restricting her to go out.

"I said, come before my eyes!" Anjali screamed clutching the bookshelf behind her tightly, when she could see a white smoke forming in the darkness.

Gradually she could see a beautiful girl, appearing before her eyes.

"Khushi!" Anjali could recognize her from the newspaper photos she had collected.

She nodded, "Sorry for inconvenience!" The calmness returning back to the room. "I need your help!"

._._._.

"You mean to say you didn't commit suicide!" Anjali asked after hearing her, "Who pushed you then!"

"Aman Mathur!"

"What!" Anjali was feeling dizzy due to the complicated news, "Why did he kill you?"

"Greed and jealousy, fear of being caught, fear of death!" Khushi started to narrate from the beginning, "That night in Gajner, Aman had knowingly suggested us to stay at that kothi!"

"He had planned it?" Anjali was shocked, "Why?"

Khushi was standing near the window, "Aman wanted to own Arnav's investigation agency, all for himself! To get Arnav killed he used the opportunity. He had called Shyam to Gajner and gave him the information!"

"But didn't he make you escape from that kothi?" Anjali saw her, as she turned to face her.

"He didn't want to get doubted, so after draining out the fuel, he handed us the keys so that Shyam could catch us!"

Anjali was surprised to know that Arnav was not killed by Shyam's bullet. "That night two bullets were shot. One by Shyam which didn't hit Arnav and the other one by Aman which killed my Arnav!" Aman had been hidden behind the bushes, and when he heard Police he hurried to kill Arnav. "The police was also called by him so that Shyam could get caught."

"Oh, he didn't want you to live either..." Anjali could make sense, "So he killed you and framed it as suicide!" She guessed right.

Khushi nodded, "He had sneaked in my room by drugging the guards, and had taken me out to the terrace before throwing me down!" She narrated the incident of her death.

"And...Arnav...where is he..I mean his soul?" Anjali didn't know how to ask, as Khushi smiled.

"We spirits are obligated by some rules!" Khushi had a serene expression, "Our soul gets bound to earthly things if we are not satisfied at the time of death." She indicated towards the diary, "I was bound by this diary and when you opened it, I got free!" She sighed, "Arnav's soul is still bound to that Highway milestone!"

"The place where he died?" Anjali asked. "Can't you meet him?"

"I get his visions, we can share our thoughts but can't meet. We were not freed after our deaths!" Khushi looked gloomy.

"What do you want me to do?" Anjali was normal now, the earlier jittery feeling subsiding down.

._._._.

Anjali was standing before the same office where it all started-Arnav's investigation agency which was now owned by Aman.

"I can't come in as the office, the door is made of lead!" Khushi said, "You have to make Aman come to the same NH 11-A!" The time of final decision had come, "Just make him speak thrice, that he wants to meet me!"

Taking a big sigh, Anjali understood as she went to the receptionist, "I am Anjali Mehra!" She introduced herself, "Want to meet Aman Mathur!"

As she was led towards his cabin, Anjali rehearsed what to say.

"Have a seat Ma'am", Aman was excited to meet the famous director, "So you wanted to cast me!"

"Yes Mr. Mathur, there is a short film on detectives and your agency being the top one, I thought to ask you! Our producer Ms. Gupta will take the final decision so you have to meet her!"

"I am ready to meet her!" Aman answered.

Anjali nodded, "She will directly meet you at shooting site, on coming Monday, after sunset on the Jaisalmer-Revari highway! Are you ready to meet her?"

"I am ready Ms. Mehra! Should I wear something specific?" Aman was more than ready.

"No need. Just be present there and come alone! Ms. Gupta will be eager to meet you!"

"I am also excited to meet her. I will reach there!" He said before Anjali made an exit, completing her work.

._._._.

Aman had reached at the desired place, to find pitch darkness, with no source of light. Except the large trees, formless stones and eerie silence, there was no one around. To add to his misery the highway was also deserted due to the unfavorable weather and the rumors of it being a haunted place.

"Passengers hear the horrific screams on that Highway at night!" His associate Hari Prakash had told him, asking him not to go.

'Did that director forget about the shoots?' Aman was out of his SUV, 'Should I go back?' He moved ahead to look if anyone has arrived.

"How could you go back when we have to settle so many things!" He heard a feminine but familiar voice behind. As he turned, he didn't believe his eyes.

There was Khushi, clad in a white anarkali, her hair flying openly due to winds, eyes all red on her pale skin and an evil smirk on her face, as she was glowing in a whitish light.

"You...how, haven't you died?" Aman was sweating with anxiety, as he moved back.

"I didn't die...you killed me!" Khushi came near him, as he tried to run back to his SUV. But before he could touch the door, it caught fire, burning in flames.

Aman moved behind in fear, having no other option.

"I am sorry. I didn't want to kill you. I just got disillusioned that time!" He was pleading, tears of phobia flowing, as he fell on his knees.

"Please let me go. I will do anything for you. Take back my all money, I will handover myself to police! Please don't kill me." He was crying, wailing for forgiveness, as the fear of death visible on his face.

"Don't worry I won't kill you!" Khushi said calmly as she sat on the signboard, giving him goosebumps, "My Arnav is bound by that stone. Remove it!" She commanded him, "Free him, now!"

Gulping his lump, Aman stood up, wiping the tears from his face. As he moved to the yellow stone, once stained with the blood of Arnav, the invisible energy becoming active as he touched the stone.

Strong gales started waving and swaying the roadside trees, as he dug the soil. The winds were uncontrollable and his eyes got shut due to the forceful light oozing from the ground, while Khushi came near, her wait of 13 years coming to an end.

The vaporous cloud started to appear, rising several feet off the ground, moving swiftly, almost like it's orbiting, as Aman gave his all force to pull the stone. The living energy, buried since last 13 years finally got freed and Arnav's soul came into form, the white smoke vanishing in air.

"Arnav...", Khushi whispered as all the movements stilled, bringing the calmness back. She pulled him into her embrace, while Aman lost his colour seeing two ghosts, before his eyes on this stranded place.

Seeing them busy with each other, Aman decided to run away, without caring where to.

"What should we do with him?" Arnav asked, seeing a disheveled Aman running for life.

"Birth and deaths are not in our hands Arnav. Let's not snatch his life, for the sake of his pregnant wife and daughter!" They were above the feeling of revenge or justice. "We will make him confess to Police so that he gets his punishment!"

Arnav agreed with her, as he clutched her tightly into his arms, "Karma is capable of doing justice, Khushi, it will deal with him!"

They decided as he kissed her head, cherishing their union, after so many hurdles, so many hindrance and this time it was forever.

._._._.

๏ฟผImage

"And thus they found love even after death!"

The screen showed, as the auditorium echoed with claps, ending the short movie based on Arshi, which couldn't be a documentary due to its supernatural content.

"Good work!" Anjali got the compliment from her friends and relatives but her eyes were finding the couple whom she located at the topmost staircase mouthing 'thank you' to her.

'They look great together!', Anjali thought as they bid adieu to her, vanishing into smoke.

"Now time of my Sallu movie!" Khushi dragged Arnav to the adjacent theatre where the new movie, 'Tiger Immortal Hai!' was released.

"Khushi, we are ghosts now, how could you still be a fan of a human!" Arnav admonished Khushi, as she brought the jalebi box on her lap with the click of her finger, ignoring his annoyance.

"Arnav, there are three things that I can't leave even after death." He looked at her with a straight face, before asking, "They are?"

"Salman Khan, jalebis and... !" She paused to see his frowning expressions, "and my Laad Governor!"

Arnav could only smile as she soundly kissed his cheek, before getting busy on the screen, their hands clasped together, while he thought with a mirth,... and a wink

'Somethings are endless...
just like our love!'.

๏ฟผ

._._._.

A/N

So some readers might not like Aman being left alive, but then I thought why to make Aman a ghost. Let Arshi live in peace in the spiritual world๐Ÿ˜

._._._.

Thanks for reading ๐Ÿ˜‰ , voting๐Ÿ˜˜ and commenting ๐Ÿค—, all readers including my ghost readers ๐Ÿ˜

At least vote โญ๏ธ this last chapter if you liked it and feedbacks are welcome even if you didn't like it๐Ÿ˜…

Sorry if anyone is left behind by mistake ๐Ÿ™ in the following tag lists.

Following are lovely readers who not only voted but also shared their views, thankyouuuuu๐Ÿฅฐโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

• aysemLDG

Thankssss to following readers for voting ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜

Take care, remain indoors and stay healthyโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ

My Booklist

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Its really a bliss to read this story.....thank you.

Eventhough they lost their life ...still feel blessed to have them together eternally...

Its really beautifully...its profound...

Love to have u here with new story....

Come back soon....love u..

Edited by gopikaaji - 3 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Aman will get his due. At least Arnav and Khushi are together. She can still enjoy her movies.

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: gopikaaji

Its really a bliss to read this story.....thank you.

Thanks Gopi๐Ÿฅฐ

Eventhough they lost their life ...still feel blessed to have them together eternally...

I don't like painful stories myself, ๐Ÿ˜‰

Its really beautifully...its profound...

Oh thanks yaar, glad you liked it so much ๐Ÿ˜

Love to have u here with new story....

Sure, will soon come back๐Ÿค—

Come back soon....love u..

Love you too ๐Ÿ˜˜, take care

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: coderlady

Aman will get his due. 

Yeah๐Ÿ˜‰

At least Arnav and Khushi are together. She can still enjoy her movies.

๐Ÿ˜…right said

Thanks Coderlady๐Ÿ˜˜, Take care ๐Ÿค—

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Though it seems happy ending but I wanted them alive ..it's ruthless.. even after reading first chapter I hoped that Arnav Khushi would have fooled the world to escape Shyam n Khushi's parents they would have kids .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Pinnkiswan thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Jyoti_kuku

Though it seems happy ending but I wanted them alive ..it's ruthless.. even after reading first chapter I hoped that Arnav Khushi would have fooled the world to escape Shyam n Khushi's parents they would have kids .. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Uh oh๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well there are many stories, even by me where there are their kids and happy ending.

This story is a new experiment, though it's better than their death altogether, like Laila Majnu or Romeo Juliet ๐Ÿ˜œ

I am sorry it couldn't fulfill your expectations,๐Ÿ˜‰ well I like your signature line๐Ÿ˜