Posted: 3 years ago

part 1

We already know there is no happy ending. Khushi killed herself.

part 2

What a twist. She wants a divorce so she wants arnav to fake the proof.

Originally posted by aysemLDG

Actually, I haven't watched the drama you mentioned. The direct translation of Kara Sevda is Black Love which is used to refer impossible love.

Yeah that's true, 

That's why, I thought it will be a painful story. Besides the title reminded me a very old Turkish song.

A black love like this ends in black earth (A love story like this will never end till death) 

😧

So when I was reading the part where you mentioned Khushi's lover's death, I tought the story will be more heart wrenching chapter by chapter. Thank you so much for clarifying my doubts. 

Oh that's not issue dear, no need to thank, you gave it a chance, I am thankful to youπŸ€—

By the way, after reading the first part, I found your index and ended up in your Wattpad account. 

πŸ™ˆ

You know so much of Turkish 😲

I have watched that drama with English subtitles, so thought you are talking about itπŸ˜…

Well as you have landed on Wattpad you might have read it the story 😊😜

Thanks for voting and comments,πŸ˜‡, glad to have you here

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by coderlady

part 1

We already know there is no happy ending. Khushi killed herself.

Hey Coderlady, nice to meet you again😘

Well it will be a different type of happy ending, if you can call itπŸ˜…

Thanks for giving a tryπŸ˜‡ and comments ☺️

part 2

What a twist. She wants a divorce so she wants arnav to fake the proof.

Well as you further read, there are some more twisting turnsπŸ™ˆ

Thanks for reading dear 😘

Part 3 : Then Destiny Played a Game

Wearing a figure-hugging dress, when Khushi arrived at his studio along with Happy Singh, Arnav was gritting his teeth.

First she brought with her that clown, then her skimpy dress and on top of it she was not ready to even talk to him, all smiling and chatting with that funny Singh.

'Can't she dress decently when this joker is going to touch her!' He fisted his palm, ready to explode, shooting daggers towards them with a grumpy face.

"We can't shoot today!" Arnav declared finally as Khushi frowned. "My camera is broken!" He said carelessly.

"What!" She had brought Happyji, lying to him that they were modelling for her new book. "Don't you have any spare camera?" What a ridiculous excuse.

"No", He said instantly, his jaw clenched and after some glares from both the sides, he was successful in drawing that Happy Singh out.

Locking the door he came back to find her fuming. She had checked the camera which was looking fine!

"You lied!" That was not a question, her eyes accusing him.

"Yes, I had to", he justified it coming closer, "because you were deliberately avoiding me!" He held her, pinning her to the screen while she struggled to get free.

"You are behaving totally unprofessional!" She reasoned, her voice having annoyance as he locked his fingers with her, not letting her move. "What do you want to imply Arnav?"

"As if you don't know!" He lost it, jerking her face up, uttering his feelings, "I love you Khushi!", touching their foreheads, he seemed helpless on her resistance, "Please try to understand!"

"You are mistaking your obsession as love!" That's the right word for this insane feeling. She ignored the ache near her chest. "Let me go!" She wanted to go away.

"Khushi, please..." He whispered as he inches closer, "If you have even an ounce of feelings for me, please give our love a chance!" He pleaded as his painful eyes locked with her.

"I am not like those women!" Her logical part was not approving this relationship, this unsocial association.

Sure she might be cheating to get rid of her marriage but she couldn't have relationship with another man when she was still married to her parents' choice, "We have met just few days ago. How could we love each other Arnav?"

"That's your misconception. Can you deny this potential longing between us?" He looked at her challengingly. "You also desire me Khushi but your are fighting against it!"

And she knew he was saying right, perhaps that's the only reason she even came here! The attraction between them was quite potent and visible. She might deny it given to her conservative nature and rules of society, but the fiery sparks between them wasn't for nothing.

"Khushi, I will take you away from this unhappy life!" He cupped her face getting closer, as he outpoured his feelings, "I will give you the life that you want to live, a happy life of only two of us, where you won't just be a showpiece!" He showed her the dream which she wanted to live, "You will be a careless, mischievous girl", he continued as she was caught in a spree, "a real you without those fake social chains." He caressed her lip with his thumb, "I will always protect you from this cruel world, will keep you like my most precious possession!"

"Is this possible!!" The thought was too good to be real. She scrunched her eyes but he gathered her in his arms, caressing her with love, arousing her emotions.

"Everything is possible Khushi. Just trust me once, say a yes, please let me love you!" His voice had a pain, a whisper full of agony, as he held her closer, pressing her with his weight, enticing emotions.

She felt her lips quivering. They were a few centimeters away, burning under desire, as she parted her mouth to suck the air, weaved into an imaginary world.

The positive passionate need coursed through his body, as he saw her so vulnerable. Putting away all sane thoughts he leaned down on her, adorning her parted lips with his, pressing them together.

She felt an uneasy feeling in her core when he kissed her, with no hurry, no alarm, savouring the moment, flowing with the feeling of being wanted, loved and cherished, which was new to her.

She raised her right hand to his face, cupping the side of his cheeks, giving in to his gentle kiss, as she reciprocated, acting all by her heart, without any hesitation for first time.

Moving her lips with him, she followed his lead, creating the sync between them, as they caressed each other, kissing, nibbling and sucking, slowly and sensually, driving the fire in their bodies to grow insane.

Feeling her being receptive to him, to their first intimate contact, he drove deeper into her warm sexy mouth. Parting her lips, he let his tongue flow in, entering her hotness, kissing her more intently, deepening their smouldering kiss.

A moan escape out of her throat, as his tongue got entwined with her, exploring her zones, discovering her with more intensity, as she forgot everything, from her soon-to-be breaking marriage to her parents, the moral-immoral, everything went out of window as in the spacious office of the famous detective, their kiss got intense.

Their lips moved in new founded rhythm, as his hand moved slowly , holding her captive by her nape, getting more access to her mouth. Kissing her senseless to his heart content, his other arm got encircled around her petite curvy waist.

He lifted her a little from the floor, without breaking the kiss, placing her on his feet, tracing his hand down her waist to her hip. Grasping her one thigh, he raised her leg up, twisting it, placing it around him, resting it against his back, giving her the support to hold on to him. He pushed onto her, earning an erotic moan with her thudding heart rate, as she broke the kiss with a startle, breathing erratically.

His groins were touching her, his erection against the core of her feminity, with cloth and fabrics between them, but still, it just sent shiver down her spine.

"This is wrong", she pushed him, creating space between them, "I am still married to Shyam!" She felt unease on her unethical actions.

He looked back at her, breathing heavily. He was near to the verge of losing himself, forgetting about their equation, forgetting about all rational irrational thoughts. He just wanted to be in the world of pleasure with her, reaching the heights of ecstasy.
"Khushi..."

"No Arnav!" She took the decision, "I know we are attracted, I accept it!" She looked into his eyes, "But I can't cheat my husband." She couldn't approve it.

"The husband who doubts you, when you were the innocent one!" He was surprised at her behavior, angry on her words, "You will be anyways out of this wedlock next month!" He was at least satisfied for it, as he created distance between them.

"But now I am bound to him!" She fidgeted with her fingers, "We won't meet again, not untill I got divorced!" Yes, it was the middle path.

Arnav rubbed her hand on his face, taking a long sigh. 'At least she is accepting possibility of us!'

"Ok. I won't bother you for this month but only till you get that fuhcking divorce!" He was frustrated, "After that you'll be mine by hook or by crook!" It was a warning, full of passion and vigour.

._._._.

After that steamy encounter, Arnav was all ready with his proofs. The deadline of two weeks was over and he had to handover those pictures to Shyam.

"Mr. Jha, it's me ASR!" He couldn't wait more to get over with it, "your task is done!" He had grudgingly chosen a few pictures and those letters so that Shyam got content.

"Oh, well I was going to call you to talk in that matter!" Shyam continued, "Actually I will come to your office personally."

Arnav frowned on his hesitant voice. "Is there any problem Mr. Jha?"

"Well I have taken the decision to not proceed with the divorce!" Shyam put the bomb, "I have realized my wife is innocent!"

._._._.

"My wife is not cheating me." Shyam was again sitting across the table opposite Arnav, "It was my mistake that I doubted my brother and she having some affair!"

"No Mr. Jha, it is not true!" Arnav was annoyed at this man, on his sudden decision, "Your doubt was right. Your wife is really cheating you!" He handed him the wrapped envelope, showing him all his gathered proofs as he teared open the seal, "It is not your brother but some other man!" Shyam saw the pictures and those letters, "She loves him!" Arnav continued.

"Mr.ASR! You also got fooled, isn't it?" Shyam had a helpless smile, "These letters are not written for some other man but for her magazine!" Shyam threw them back, "And she was modelling for her upcoming book, that's why she got clicked these photos!"

"What!! No Mr. Jha..." Arnav tried to make him believe that Khushi was fooling him, but he had already made his mind. Even after argument of half an hour, Shyam refused to doubt his wife.

Arnav frowned on the change of events, "Mr. Jha you are doing a stupidity!"

"I was doing stupidity when I was going to divorce such a nice woman!" Shyam stood up from her seat, "But I have realized now that she is a gem!"

'What the fuhk is happening!' Arnav clutched his hair.

But Shyam was already gone, pouring water on Arnav's dreams, while Khushi's phone was unreachable the whole day.

._._._.

Ok so we are back to square one😜
Will Khushi leave Shyam or her love will remain incomplete?

Do vote, share and comment,πŸ˜‰
Thanks for reading 😁

Part 4

Edited by Pinnkiswan - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Pinnkiswan

You know so much of Turkish 😲

I have watched that drama with English subtitles, so thought you are talking about itπŸ˜…

Well as you have landed on Wattpad you might have read it the story 😊😜

Thanks for voting and comments,πŸ˜‡, glad to have you here

Actually, I'm from Turkey and Turkish is my native language. 

As you predicted, I have read all parts on Wattpad and enjoyed it. The story progressed more differently than I thought. 

Another twist. The fake evidence did not work. Now what?

Originally posted by aysemLDG

Actually, I'm from Turkey and Turkish is my native language. 

Oo😲, nice to meet you

As you predicted, I have read all parts on Wattpad and enjoyed it. The story progressed more differently than I thought. 

πŸ˜†

Thanks 😊

Another twist. The fake evidence did not work. Now what?

Now time for another twist😜😜

Thanks for reading and comment ❀️