Times: Jennifer-Its unfortunate that ‘Beyhadh 2’ didn’t get proper end

Posted: 3 years ago

It is unfortunate that ‘Beyhadh 2’ didn’t get a proper end

A few days ago, the makers of ‘Beyhadh 2’ and the channel where it was being aired, mutually decided to axe the show. In a statement, the channel said that owing to the unprecedented situation in the 

countrythanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, it was not possible to shoot the show to its logical end, and keeping the best interests of all in mind, it decided to terminate the show.

Jennifer Winget, who was the lead actress in ‘Beyhadh 2’, and the first season as well, spoke to us about how she felt. She said, “While we were hoping to wrap the show by May anyway, the current lockdown placed a lot of constraints, which made it impossible to physically and realistically see the show through till the end. This goes for every other show as well as production house and channel. In this case, it was the logical thing to do because we need to consider safety of the entire team, without which it was impossible to carry things forward.”

She added, “Beyhadh was so loved and followed, and is a show so close to my heart and always will be, it definitely feels sad to have to pull the plug on the show without giving a proper end. But, I am sure something better will come out of this, there will be better days for us. I am also sure that our fans will understand the circumstances and stay with us, whatever the outcome.”

It's really sad that beyhadh 2 ended, i was so eager to see how the show was going to end. 

The Producer should really reveal to us fans how the show was going to end so at least we can put our thoughts to rest on the ending. I have sooo many question 😒 Soo disappointed. 

Edited by xsumi - 3 years ago

Originally posted by xsumi

It's really sad that beyhadh 2 ended, i was so eager to see how the show was going to end. 

The Producer should really reveal to us fans how the show was going to end so at least we can put our thoughts to rest on the ending. I have sooo many question 😒 Soo disappointed. 

@ bold: yeah but I dont think even they know how the show was suppose to end. They change and write the story depending upon the TRP. So even if they tell us it might not be very convincing 

So it’s been officially confirmed now 

Originally posted by shwetha85

@ bold: yeah but I dont think even they know how the show was suppose to end. They change and write the story depending upon the TRP. So even if they tell us it might not be very convincing 

@bold Exactly. ITV makers only plan the beginning of a show, the rest of the story is dictated by TRP

It’s sad the show is ending but makers can at least say how they decided to end the show with the present track. For another show on Sony, makers did reveal the ending.

Such a shame! The show was really good... maybe when things get better they can let fans know how it was suppose to end or do a continuation? But I guess that is asking for too much

Originally posted by BeyondHorizon

It’s sad the show is ending but makers can at least say how they decided to end the show with the present track. For another show on Sony, makers did reveal the ending.

That was for IIM, but I don't think a lot of people believed that. Because even that was a finite series that was suddenly extended so makers probably didn't know how they were going to take the show forward.

oh no. that is a bad news. 🥺 i wanted to see the ending. the makers cannot left the show in between. only 14 episodes were left. why can't they wait like others shows. i am feeling terrible now. 💔