Posted: 3 years ago

Shivin Narang: Nobody should harm themselves for 'Beyhadh 2'

By - TNN

Tanvi Trivedi

Created: Apr 27, 2020, 13:57 IST

facebooktwitterincom

Shivin Narang

Shivin Narang

'Beyhadh 2' was axed by the channel because of the current situation in the country. Ever since the news of the show going off air was announced, fans have reacted strongly on social media. They expressed how upset and sad they were about it. An extreme reaction came from a fan who threatened to commit suicide if the show went off air.

Reacting to such extreme statements made by fans, lead actor of the show Shivin Narang said,”Beyhadh 2' had a huge fan following. It was a show which was true to its story and maintained a great standard in both the seasons. It is very disheartening if a show is axed like this. It is a helpless situation.”

He also adds,”I know there is a huge outrage amongst fans and viewers, but nobody should harm themselves for 'Beyhadh 2'. I understand they love the show and are very attached to it. But I request them not to take any extreme measures or harm themselves. This is a time to be patient. The whole world is fighting Corona. So everyone should take care and be safe.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/shivin-narang-nobody-should-harm-themselves-for-beyhadh-2/articleshow/75403952.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xNandix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WTH 😳 someone threatened to kill themselves if the show gets axed. Gosh some people are crazy. I understand it’s difficult to let go of a show you love but it was bound to end soon anyways. All shows have to come to an end one day but life still goes on. Glad he spoke up about this. 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Such a shame that people do not value their precious lives and want to finish it off just for a TV show!!! I am sure this person might have been  Maya of real life.. Insane and shameful 🙄🤬

mayavi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I always knew itv have most immuture and delusional fandoms specially jodi shippers but these is beyond my understanding. But from few days I'm seeing some immature fandom on twitter they very well understand the issue after ashish explain properly in his latest iv still these immaturity and blindness is for that purpose. What they think they will get out of this.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mayavi_26

I always knew itv have most immuture and delusional fandoms specially jodi shippers but these is beyond my understanding. But from few days I'm seeing some immature fandom on twitter they very well understand the issue after ashish explain properly in his latest iv still these immaturity and blindness is for that purpose. What they think they will get out of this.

@bold

Very well said! 👏