Fan Fictions

ROSID FF:RAIN IN THE DESERT

Preeithika16 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Hi all .Im Preeithika here.So i have planned to be active in this forum again .I have decided to write a new ff.Wish i get all your support.

CONCEPT:

Im sure the title will give idea about the concept.Actually his idea came to me from watching a tamil serial.I will give the exact same of the serial.But i got the concept from that serial.So rain in the desert.The hero of the story Siddhanth Bharatwaj an angry male chaunastic person .Whom doesnt have a good opinion on Women.He always being with guys a exact rowdy .He has seen many women in his family but no one was able to change his opinon on women.For him women means a arrogant person or persons who doesnt have strength or boldness to speak for their right .Some are extremely good making them a slave for others .He has never seen a women someone who isn't afraid to share her opinions and speak her truth.  Someone who is filled with kindness, generosity, compassion, integrity, a willingness to be vulnerable, and authenticity. No matter what she is true to herself.”No women has charmed him that way that made him say he can do anything for her.He doesnt know women are most sensitive, caring and maternal people in the world.Women are very sympathetic towards people and things. They use both sides of the brain .So he is a desert .Hus life is filled with rugged things,ego and anger.Similar to desert very dry and plain blunt.Lets see how a women named Roli who is filled with holyness,kindness,bold and broad mind,a person who can make many fell for her with her beauty and character,attitude change this desert to a forest filled with many emotions in his life .

Character sketch will be updated soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arzena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Amazing 😍 concept 👌 waiting for Cs

ratchuchinu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow welcome back preethu darling❤️ interesting concept dr tamil serial ah which serial dr anyways waiting for your next update yaar ❣️ make it soon darling 😉

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

nice concept waiting to see how sid's concept about women will change through roli.which Tamil serial? 

welcome back.did you complete your old ffs?

vardhinirosid thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wow new rosid ff, nice cs. If this is Tamil serial they might dubbed or remade in Telugu have to see which serial it is. Waiting for updates

MessyMind thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So happy to see you coming back with this new ff. Nice concept. Looking forward for the updates. 

MistyDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey welcome back preetu...so happy to see you with a new ff...by the way I know the story very well😉 update soon
Shivi72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nice concept.. want to see how Roli is going to change Sid's opinion over women ... looking forward to it.. update soon

arisharosid20 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome concept love it I really can't wait update soon

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Roli will make him rethink about women.