Does bhumi will do justice to the character just like anushka shetty.

Posted: 3 years ago

the thing is not just acting ability. Bhumi has talent and a good director who doesn't let her slip into the repetitive UP wali avatar, can bring out a good performance out of her.

But the thing is about presence and that magnificent physical presence and personality which Anushka has. Anushka has a very attractive physical presence and magnificent screen presence, she does look like an archetypal Queen or noble lady, someone who stands out in a crowd due to her magnificent physical presence. Bhumi pales in that sphere. So I don't see Bhumi doing as good a job as Anushka, unless the character is changed to concentrate more on performance oriented rather than trying to get Bhumi carry it through her personality or presence.

Edited by RegressiveThug - 3 years ago

Gr8. 98% chances are that they will ruin it. Bhumi is 

Why the hell does Bollywood have to remake everything? 

They should've just dubbed the original in Hindi. Story didn't make much sense but I enjoyed the film,๐Ÿ˜† and I am not even a fan of Anushka. 

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago

I don't think so

Anushka did an excellent job in bhagmathi 

Bhumi has to live up to that, the character has a lot of layers n a back story as well also there's a reason like  what n y is she doing some things in the story 

So bhumi needs to work hard to bring out all the nuances right

trust South to take a normal modern real life'ish story and turn it into historical past / ghost / haunted ..... in some time one forgets where it actually began.... ๐Ÿ˜†

but Anushka's screen presence is too good...... Bhumi cant match it at all........ if she acts like how Anushka did in this movie, it will look very ugly IMO......I wouldve loved to see Vidya from Bhool Bhulaiya times or Rani Mukherjee doing this film....

It's a bad film with cheap jump scares and Anushka is an average actress. Nothing earth-shattering worth remaking here.

No way! Bhoomi is not in Anushkaโ€™s league at all, imo if they had to remake it then they should have took Vidya or Kangana

can bring out a good performance out of her.

Originally posted by ponymo

It's a bad film with cheap jump scares and Anushka is an average actress. Nothing earth-shattering worth remaking here.

lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sheโ€™s right for once ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ